• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [Custom / 8.0] Kasteria | ELOTH TEAM | NEW ANTI-BOT CLIENT| 4 JUNE AT 18:00 CEST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server Website/AAC
https://www.kasteria.pl
Server Address
kasteria.pl
Server Port
Client Protocol
@GOD Wille really man no one fucking got banned, everyone is botting on this fucking server. Fucking knight attack me in reattack i writing to you to react and u fucking piss on me. Really 0 action from ur side, i promise its my last day i play on this shit server.
Reattack cant be confirmed so easy, but cavebot yes.
If u blame somebody then blame it with good argumentation, not something like "kkk everyone bot, eveyrone dash, gm suck"

He did nothing, He said he'll make a team of tutors/gamemasters to ban botters and still he didn't even make 1 tutor.
And now botters don't just bot, No they are spamming selling bots for 20 CC or Paypal donating.
So I think botters number will increase instead of decreasing in the next few days.
Also it is so rare that a staff answers in CTRL+R in-game or English help channel.
Making a team doesnt mean that I will take a random guy and let him ban players, easy boy its a sunday, which is a day that is saved for family, and untill there are no issues with server we are out, thats why noone responding you through rule violation. Just a few days and new client will be released in beta version, if everything will be fine then old one is going to be blocked.

Making a team doesnt mean that I will take a random guy and let him ban players, easy boy its a sunday, which is a day that is saved for family, and untill there are no issues with server we are out, thats why noone responding you through rule violation. Just a few days and new client will be released in beta version, if everything will be fine then old one is going to be blocked.
Take a step son, Instead of waiting for the client which is going to be beta-test and not sure if it will work properly so by the time you finish releasing/testing server will be already dead.
And I didn't ever say take a random guy as GM or tutor just do something useful (like checking the cam records players already sent or name lists and take serious action so others will think before using bot) in the meanwhile you are working on client.

22:00 Smooth Criminal Benson [116]: selling 2400 tortoise shells! < 400gp each >

Evidence that this guy got bot chars on tortoises.
step 1.Check ip of smooth criminal benson
step 2.Compare his ip to other characters that log in to kasteria
step 3. You can exactly see now that this guy got some other bot knights that are online at same time that he is
step 4.Check cams from other chars now
step 5.You can exactly see and im pretty sure of that that other chars with same ip spent 20h/day killing tortoises.
step 6.Delete all his accounts including main account as example to show others they cant bot
step 7. Chill and watch him cry while other normal players are happy cuz gm doing something on server !

My proposition still here, 4 euro/h and i gonna make this server unable to bot, aye.

Yours,
Typloshiion the botters hunter.

nice botland, congratulation, another ot opened which is not finished at the day of opening the server.
"ONLY FEW DAYS GUYS AND NEW CLIENT RELEASE, MAYBE ITS GOOD SO NO BOT THEN"

what a fking shame, this guy wants 4e/h XDDDD even fking toilet cleaners earn more money than 4euro XDDDDDDDDDD

SCREEN SHOT THIS PLEASE

@GOD Wille

Kamil, You should add smth like "energy gfb" or just avalanche because doing tasks with druid is retarded right now.

Well, this isn't true 8.0 server. It is 8.6, reworked to be 8.0, so its possible to just add the rune because all other things like sprites etc are already in the client.

Please, don't post ur shitty vids anymore. Or gimme ur name in game, i'll solo you once or twice and then You'll have some quality videos.
Where did you find 8.6 sprites?:p its original 8.0 dude with some custom sprites, but base is original :)

We got new item in shop, GENDER changer. Looks like 2k19 even tibia is
correctly politically
xD
@GOD Wille V
Btw can
u add new golden outfit that is on real tibia to kasteria ? its very cool outfit and i think it can fit here :) he can be made in quest on new island, or maybe in store, idc, just do it.

If you are not sure that this is good for kasteria climat etc, just make vote on site

Last edited:
Dear players,

Today, dungeons were supposed to appear on the server, but due to a few missing functions in the game engine that needed to be written and which were necessary to create such a complex system, we are slightly delayed in time as we don't want to meet any unexpected issues. The system should appear on Friday 19th July providing we don’t find any other big issues. We apologize for the delay.

Additionaly, we would like to inform you that between the server saves of July 19 and July 22, all monsters will yield 30% more the usual amount of loot rate.

Dear players,

Today, dungeons were supposed to appear on the server, but due to a few missing functions in the game engine that needed to be written and which were necessary to create such a complex system, we are slightly delayed in time as we don't want to meet any unexpected issues. The system should appear on Friday 19th July providing we don’t find any other big issues. We apologize for the delay.

Additionaly, we would like to inform you that between the server saves of July 19 and July 22, all monsters will yield 30% more the usual amount of loot rate.

Could you consider changing so everyone that gets exp while party hunting also get task kills? Getting task kills is lame as healer

Dear players,

Are we gonna see active GM's or they're mystery like White Walkers and The Others were in first seasons of game of thrones?

Hello. Did u think what new rewards u can put to ruthless seven as u told that im right the rewards are unbalanced and should be reworked ?

ALSO. New idea that i think will be nice.
As we all know tibia 8.0 requires aol. It was changed due to new items implemented in game that was worth very much so it wasnt worth to wear them because without aol u couldnt use ssa etc (high chance of lose high worth item).
Ruthless seven quest should give u option to "bless" that makes equipments (EQ NOT BP !) unable to drop. i think its good idea. Also u could use this bless only once per 2 days. (if u die earlier, u cant buy this bless again)

Status
Not open for further replies.