• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [Custom / 8.0] Kasteria | ELOTH TEAM | NEW ANTI-BOT CLIENT| 4 JUNE AT 18:00 CEST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server Website/AAC
https://www.kasteria.pl
Server Address
kasteria.pl
Server Port
Client Protocol
why now (i mean on this edition) its impossible to sort "who is online" list by vocation or level, and why "last login" shows only day not a exact hour?

why now (i mean on this edition) its impossible to sort "who is online" list by vocation or level, and why "last login" shows only day not a exact hour?
Cause our website has been builded from scratch and we still missing some features such as sorting etc as it was not our priority, if u want to sort it somehow right now u can do that manualy using some program or whatever - we are not trying to hide anything. About last login time, dunno - Gesior just set it like it is, to be honest I didnt even noticed that.

Decrease the stamina to 42 hours and increase stamina regen time. Human cant burn 54 hours of stamina, you will have to choose, do i put bot to skill and m lvl train or do i want the stamina regen. This will help to stop people like crush and low that are EXP GODS etc. Do it or we will have first 300 lvls in 2 weeks.

Decrease the stamina to 42 hours and increase stamina regen time. Human cant burn 54 hours of stamina, you will have to choose, do i put bot to skill and m lvl train or do i want the stamina regen. This will help to stop people like crush and low that are EXP GODS etc. Do it or we will have first 300 lvls in 2 weeks.
actually decreasing hours of stamina would be a good idea

We might consider that - thanks for your suggestion.
lost 60 bps mana fluids on tomb TY CRASHES!
We haven't had any single crash on this edition, dunno what you talking about.

Edition is still alive, people like Neme are reason that tibia community is known as kiddos. he is just jealous somebody got server with 500+ players lol. he dont know shit about make server so he need talk ded ots cuz he just jealous kiddddddddo, go change server every 2 weeks u fucking retards.

Veri gut edition. Im appreciated that! Good gameplay! Come and join! We need YOU!

Every bots working here, so sad. Tibia goin down if "greedy niebieski" don't want to do something with that next edition will be alive one month. Niebieski u got "money laundry"

We might consider that - thanks for your suggestion.

We haven't had any single crash on this edition, dunno what you talking about.
Yesterday before server restart, 2 crashes, after log in i was some sqms behind and mobs were spawned again. Maybe check logs or something?
Maybe u or I can check it on my cam? Im sure there were 2 crashes.

Yesterday before server restart, 2 crashes, after log in i was some sqms behind and mobs were spawned again. Maybe check logs or something?
Maybe u or I can check it on my cam? Im sure there were 2 crashes.

Ye that's correct, altho before one of the crashed the broadcast"Server reset in 5 (or 10) minutes" came up. Then the server went down when it was 3 minutes until it should.

already 700-800 people after 10 days, and the amount falls each day

dedowka

dedowka
Show me servers with 300-500 online at start. It's obvious OTS servers are for few weeks, max 2-3 months these days, doesn't matter if GM sucks, this is how it works, race of rats, ots community is based on server jumpers players.

There's a lot of people on spawns, problem is when I visit easy and medium spots I have to report 1/3 players because of using cave bots. Sad but true.
Second problem is autorunemaker, afk macros are allowed here, it encourages people to use more options offered by bot than using only runemaker.

Anyway server is fine. People gonna complain 1-2 weeks after start, it happened here, on realesta etc, then server dies after month, two or three and the same community complain that there's no server to play right now with online above 100, 200, 300 + xD

Last edited:

dedowka

Why you write this like a kid? 800 ppl is alot so stop crying
if you dont want to play dont play and leave

Status
Not open for further replies.