• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [Custom / 8.0] Kasteria | ELOTH TEAM | NEW ANTI-BOT CLIENT| 4 JUNE AT 18:00 CEST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server Website/AAC
https://www.kasteria.pl
Server Address
kasteria.pl
Server Port
Client Protocol
We will join again if there will be enemy to fight and I mean real enemy, not empty team with their bullshit bless traps and 30 seconds open battles.

Warjaty 31 : 115 We Old Now

Dunno .... you don't need to play here but stop saying bullshit xD u lost war, veziv is crying that's all.
In 1-2 days we gonna split our Big team and we gonna start fights ;)
Veziv's dogs are not invited to play here.

Warjaty 31 : 115 We Old Now

Dunno .... you don't need to play here but stop saying bullshit xD u lost war, veziv is crying that's all.
In 1-2 days we gonna split our Big team and we gonna start fights ;)
Veziv's dogs are not invited to play here.

Learn to read, I said I'm not with Veziv. Infact, im in the same team as You're and just a reminder - You're nobody here. Just some random kid who joined last version. Just look at ts and You'll see how many people are selling chars. Just talk to some people and u'll realize that some of em dont wanna play anymore. Also, spliting teams is not a solution, every single time we split, we fight just for 5-7 days and its over.

Its different story when You fight with real enemy, not friends. There is not enough people (who really want to play) to make it work.

Hello Kasterians,

It gives us great pleasure to present to your our first big update - Dungeons. This amazing new feature currently has 3 levels of difficulty; you’ll be able to choose from:

Easy – minimum level: 40
Medium – minimum level: 70
Hard – minimum level: 120

To enter Dungeons (dungeons are being in NON-PVP zone, so you can be sure that noone will surprise you while doing it) you can find NPC Jinx located west of Carlin and speak with him. You have to be in party that counts 4 members (vocations doesn't matter). Once you have entered the Dungeons you must be quick, as you only have 30 minutes to complete it. If you exceed 30 minutes, you will be kicked out to temple. You must kill 150 monsters for that particular Dungeon and at the end, kill the BOSS that will spawn on last killed monster position.

After boss is killed you will be teleported to the reward room in which you can claim your prize which stays as secret for you. Please remember that you can do Dungeon once a day
We have recognized where the server is right now and don’t worry; in the future we will add more new and exciting Dungeons for you to take on. We would like to take this opportunity to thanks all our players for choosing Kasteria and look forward to announcing more updates.

2g8PmKV.png

Oh, and don’t forget, this weekend between the server saves of July 19th and 22nd all monsters will yield 30% more the usual loot rate! Have a great weekend!

» Antibot Client in order to keep away the botters!
c) Using tools to automatically perform or repeat certain actions without any interaction by the player ("macros").
and GM in game says that using autorunemaker, afk skill is legal, what kind of bot is it to let people change e ring, use auto heal if client has antibot implemented, heheheh xD
CHAOS

and GM in game says that using autorunemaker, afk skill is legal, what kind of bot is it to let people change e ring, use auto heal if client has antibot implemented, heheheh xD
CHAOS
TRUE :d

how trash at the game you gotta be to use a pvp-customized bot on an 8.0 server XDDDD i swear 8.0 players are all monkeys that should be placed in a zoo, tibia with hotkeys too hard for them smh

Edit: dedots gg u lasted a week

how trash at the game you gotta be to use a pvp-customized bot on an 8.0 server XDDDD i swear 8.0 players are all monkeys that should be placed in a zoo, tibia with hotkeys too hard for them smh

Edit: dedots gg u lasted a week
700~~ online is dead ots, ofc online decreases day by day but stop being delusional guys :p

yep 300 players less than week ago because more people got higher lvl, more people got enough skill fighting so they not leaving chars for afk trainers. ofcourse there is also less players cuz no brains got thinking like "less players ded ots gggg"

this generation of tibia players is simply sad. I gonna join kasteria and bomb your asses, just because you are so retarded.

both teams look small. smaller then last edition for sure:eek: But maybe thats more fun tho.

yeh teams are more around 25 - 30 players but its first main fights of these teams. It's better because it's lower rate just more serious war :D

so what's about hacking RL tibia accounts by kasteria support?

My friend has created an account with exactly same account name and email as a RL tibia and he got few messages on email about "A wrong password has been entered multiple times for your Tibia "

just sayin ;]]]

My friend has created an account with exactly same account name and email as a RL tibia and he got few messages on email about "A wrong password has been entered multiple times for your Tibia "

just sayin ;]]]

just sayin ;]]]
Well, after they changed so you have to login using ur e-mail, even I receives mails that someone been trying to login my really old account, as e-mail is not something that you really hide, and many platforms, forums, games and even people may get it. So please, stop speaking shits about us.

The Staff is really great. I dont know why u have to threath the Kasteria Staff all the times just because you are jealous on their servers. The support is really good!

You guys should really do something about everyone selling stuff for real money in trade. Its depressing to watch everyone selling chars or gold. Feels like server is dead because all u see is people trying to get rid of their possessions for a few euros.

Also, you said earlier you would add info about custom monsters in wiki, forgot or not enough time?

Status
Not open for further replies.