• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [Custom / 8.0] Kasteria | ELOTH TEAM | NEW ANTI-BOT CLIENT| 4 JUNE AT 18:00 CEST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server Website/AAC
https://www.kasteria.pl
Server Address
kasteria.pl
Server Port
Client Protocol
You guys should really do something about everyone selling stuff for real money in trade. Its depressing to watch everyone selling chars or gold. Feels like server is dead because all u see is people trying to get rid of their possessions for a few euros.

Also, you said earlier you would add info about custom monsters in wiki, forgot or not enough time?
Yes, we are aware of these people and we are banning them, but while we are off they got green light - if you got names feel free to send me these through PM here or ctrl + R in-game and we will deal with it.

About custom wiki - I havent forgot, but rather had no time due to updates, I will try to figure till Wednesday.

War just started for serious, commanders are now really emotional !!!!!!!!

RASH THEM, RASH THEM ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Why doesn't lost souls and dark torturer drop key rings? Should be better drop rate on them then cults

Why doesn't lost souls and dark torturer drop key rings? Should be better drop rate on them then cults
Responded you on PM. They are dropping it and it's dropped with higher chance than cults, but you have to realize that in time you are killing one monster (dark torturer or lost soul) you may kill 10x cults, so it's always faster way to get it from cults instead.

Yes, we are aware of these people and we are banning them, but while we are off they got green light - if you got names feel free to send me these through PM here or ctrl + R in-game and we will deal with it.

07:24 Vebrich In Hearth [121]: SPrzedam 120 ek + MSG ME ALLEGRO || > Kasteria (nowa edycja) 120+ EK + full EQ (https://allegro.pl/oferta/kasteria-nowa-edycja-120-ek-full-eq-8319730945)
09:01 Grobert [8]: SALE! SALE! SALE! SELL CC! <310CC!!!> MORE INFO PM! ACCEPT EBAY/PAYPAL
09:47 Again [8]: SALE! SALE! SALE! SELL CC! <310CC!!!> MORE INFO PM! ACCEPT EBAY/PAYPAL
edit:
15:36 Morten [8]: SALE! SALE! SALE! SELL CC! <250CC!!!> // ALSO SELL 450 PTS!! <PAYPAL> MORE INFO PM! ACCEPT EBAY/PAYPAL
Need bookmark on webiste " BANS " :D

Last edited:
More hardcore dungeons with outfits rewards or any cosmetic rewards will be nice

Dungeons could have also some nice mechanics (not only kill all monsters)

1.Mini Boss solo mechanic
a) random sqms that are something like "trap" if player go on the sqm, he is teleported to room with mini boss (not hard, but not too easy) that he need kill SOLO. if he kills it then he is teleported back. Sqms should be randomized every time new group is comming.
b) Mini boss will appear after kill half of monsters every player is teleported to his room and need to kill boss solo. Every vocation should have his own boss, boss for mages should not hit too hard cuz they dont have better manas to survive high attacks, or just make em slow enough to easy kite them.

2.Separating teammates (it can be used only on dungeons which will be very hardm and need more than 4 people to make it)
To open doors to next room you have to stay on sqms that are in 2 rooms before . You cant go back from this room without clicking on sqm, so teams will need to separate themselfs to stay on both sqms at same time. After they stay on sqms they can go to another room. (i hope u understand, hard to say it in english for me xD)

3.Extra hard room that will cause chance for better reward.
Some room that u can go in and is very very hard, if u kill the monsters inside this room then u got 5% chance to get some EXTRA nice reward from dungeon

4.RANDOM end boss. Some suprise is always nice. Killin same boss always is ?boring? or smth like that. Anyway random boss is always something new and fresh

5. EXTRA LIMITED dungeon every 1-2 weeks that last for 2 days with some nice reward.

most important that rewards should be mostly COSMETIC + some mini rewards like now which is exp boost etc.

again i beg you to add outfit rewards ( golden outfit from real tibia plz)

On this server are playing only people without hands & no brains rly xD look that:

or even that:

People who play here have like 20 IQ max
and also 2-3 years old kids max xD.

Greetings, waiting for a nice high rate 7.4!

No hands or kids, server has community, amount of people online - most servers are empty and you can't do anything about it.
Current rotation looks like:
Kasteria -> Realesta -> Kasteria -> Realesta -> Surprise - Mideresta, few days, servidor kaput - > waiting for Kasteria

Same faces, you gonna flame and hate Realesta soon and play there then quit, again Kasteria will open new season and you gonna come back, play, quit, hate and flame.

@GOD Wille
i heard only one person takes 900k exp from boss, and its ek always, is it true ? if yes and the plan is to make it to highest dps/tank then just can u randomize it ? so one person but random from 4 guys get exp from boss?

Status
Not open for further replies.