• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [Custom / 8.0] Kasteria | ELOTH TEAM | NEW ANTI-BOT CLIENT| 4 JUNE AT 18:00 CEST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server Website/AAC
https://www.kasteria.pl
Server Address
kasteria.pl
Server Port
Client Protocol
You should add more tasks, list is kinda poor, dunno why you didn't implement NPC for everyone, djinns, rashid on mid/h rate has no logic.

Sammy join me and become a King. Claim your destiny....

dude, noone cares about ur cumshots, it's not 2005 when everyone was uploading screens xD

dude, noone cares about ur cumshots, it's not 2005 when everyone was uploading screens xD

trust me Many ppl are crying Now at this moment when i post this pictures and they cares xDDD

You should add more tasks, list is kinda poor, dunno why you didn't implement NPC for everyone, djinns, rashid on mid/h rate has no logic.
tasks are just an extra thing for easier and friendly start. djiiins and rashids for everyone ruining economy. your thinking got no logic.

everyday i fight atleast 1h on poi dls with other opponents (blocking, healing monsters with uh etc.) today my friend went to okolnir to kill some1, attacked 1 guy healed some monsters and kabomm after like 10-20 sec he got perma ban for IP, after few minutes he realised that this guy was a "streamer" and thats why he got banned prolly. where is justice im asking? when someone entering my spot and disturbing im not starting to lament, im defending myself. such a ppl who are exposed to REPRESENT the server only destroying it kkkkk

everyday i fight atleast 1h on poi dls with other opponents (blocking, healing monsters with uh etc.) today my friend went to okolnir to kill some1, attacked 1 guy healed some monsters and kabomm after like 10-20 sec he got perma ban for IP, after few minutes he realised that this guy was a "streamer" and thats why he got banned prolly. where is justice im asking? when someone entering my spot and disturbing im not starting to lament, im defending myself. such a ppl who are exposed to REPRESENT the server only destroying it kkkkk
What did you expect from Kasti aka low IQ? I just can't believe it that peoples see a mentor in him, only one thing which making him better than Magical is that he doesn't make drunk pato streams but still has brainless as fk...

Added unban account option
As players requested we have added an unban account option to the account interface.
Players requested, huehue.

He just experience that things same like you years ago, let him have fun, I still houndreds of screens from 2004-2010 xD

Status
Not open for further replies.