• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [Custom / 8.0] Kasteria | ELOTH TEAM | NEW ANTI-BOT CLIENT| 4 JUNE AT 18:00 CEST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server Website/AAC
https://www.kasteria.pl
Server Address
kasteria.pl
Server Port
Client Protocol
@Adposatnr its not about being charlover, its about fun from ot, you wont understand this, most of people that call me charlover are "war people" that log in only for 1h to server to go on battle on their lvl 100 mage, sadly most of gms listen to people like u instead of listen to rpg players, while all u doin is crying "ded ots" after 1 week of play cuz u are bored. My ideas are good and have sense and logic, when all that u doin is telling shits about somebody wanted to hack u on rl tibia after u made acc on eloth or that somebody is charlover cuz he is giving nice idea to server. ROFL.

I cant see ANY MINUS from having bless like that WHICH WOULD BE WORTH 300K, there is many plus like better economy on server, better fun from ot, war people finally would start to make warzones/astaroth boss cuz they would be able to wear this eq on war etc. right now wearing good eq is only for ms/ed since they can spam stone skins untill their mana is down, then they just switch for aol and gg, while ek and rp cant use ssa like this cuz u never know when u gonna be one shoted.

Instead of hate just try to use brain. peace.

Last edited:
Nice charloverek typhlo enjoy risk of using ssa with decent gear or keep aol on neck 24/7

@GOD Wille are you sure none from ur team is trying to hack people? That is quite suspicious i've asked like 30+ ppl i know which registered on this kasteria every single person which had account on rl tibia on same e mail received few e mails about loggin attempts right few days after kasteria start

Im using my tibia e mail on every ot and on rl tibia but i didnt play on this kasteria and guess what literally 0 attempts to log in on my rl tibia account ofc i know few ppl that getting those e mails without playing on kasteria but those tries are from different date like few days/1 week after this stupid change on cipsoft while most those which register on kasteria get those e mails around 11-16 july Do you think somebody would first check if e mail is taken on kasteria and then try log in on rl tibia to spread some shit around or u gave too much permission for uszmen?
Hello, I'm sure that these tries are not comming from us - only me & @Gesior.pl got access to accounts informations such as e-mail address, which is required to login try. People do not realize, that e-mail they are using are being used for years propably, they were playing many other servers, games or whatever. I'm receiving these e-mail either, and still I don't remember that I register my personal e-mail address on any OT. People always accuse hoster of the OT server that is being currently on top. Please remember that there are a number of other servers on which you used to enter your e-mail address a long time ago - without accusing anyone.
Same thing happened for many people when Wille was hosting Eloth, Tibijka server and Elora (if remember correct name). All i'm saying its not the first time it happened and this "issue" was one of the reasons why some of really good players and teams quit this server.
Julit, may I ask you if you got problems with bipolarity? One day you are insulting me & my staff as f*ck, then after you are saying sorry, starting to help us with ideas etc then again you are starting to blame us? Hacks may come from low popular servers - that do not earn for themselves, and as you know I'm not in that group. Please, start use your brain just a little.
@Adposatnr I have failed logins to my e-mail after server started. All of them are very similiar, location is set to Brazil. It's something wrong with this server.
And of course - we are only one server that you have used your real e-mail address and you never been playing any other server expecting Kasteria.

Last edited:
Julit, may I ask you if you got problems with bipolarity? One day you are insulting me & my staff as f*ck, then after you are saying sorry, starting to help us with ideas etc then again you are starting to blame us? Hacks may come from low popular servers - that do not earn for themselves, and as you know I'm not in that group. Please, start use your brain just a little.

Well, I used my brain, just a little and the thing is that I never used my email for anything else, just Your servers. I'm not here to insult You or anything like that, some guy said some things about some1 is trying to get into their email so I said my story abot same thing.
And once again, I use the same email adress for eloth/kasteria/tibijka or any other of Your servers. I never used this email for anything else, everything else like steam/facebook/other games - I use other email adress. I don't even get any advertisment email on this "fake email" I use on Kasteria because i never used it anywhere else.
So I'm not here to say some sh!t about You or Your server, all I said were facts

Edit: I used other fake-emails for other OT's in the past, or serious emails for other stuff.

Well, I used my brain, just a little and the thing is that I never used my email for anything else, just Your servers. I'm not here to insult You or anything like that, some guy said some things about some1 is trying to get into their email so I said my story abot same thing.
And once again, I use the same email adress for eloth/kasteria/tibijka or any other of Your servers. I never used this email for anything else, everything else like steam/facebook/other games - I use other email adress. I don't even get any advertisment email on this "fake email" I use on Kasteria because i never used it anywhere else.
So I'm not here to say some sh!t about You or Your server, all I said were facts

Edit: I used other fake-emails for other OT's in the past, or serious emails for other stuff.
Then how can you receive mails from tibia if that e-mail was used only on my servers?

Then how can you receive mails from tibia if that e-mail was used only on my servers?

I don't understand. On this fake-email all I receive are emails from Your servers and emails about failed attempts of loggin in.

Hello bro, there is ALOT of late game content on this ot, for sure its the best 8.0 ots if u mean late game content.

You got warzones, you got Astaroth boss, and there is very big potential in making warzones 2 and 3, Ruthless quest.

Im pretty sure u didint even start doin warzones, if u telling that u dont have late game content.

also new map comming soon with new quests etc.

edit: forgot about the newest late game content which is dungeons, that got big potential to be something bigger, just give time to get ideas from players or gm's brains.

The issue isn't that there isn't any endgame content, the issue is that there is no information about it. I actually stumbled into a npc outside carlin and in that way i found out about warzones, And i was lvl 140 by that time. So i made that quest without any idea what that would lead me into. And i kind of still dont know a shit about it. Since there is nowhere to read up about it. And after doing that pig quest 10 times and treasure checking another 10 times. It gets boring to repeat it without feeling any progress. Since from what i understnad, i need to make it 100 times to even be rewarded with a item.

And dungeons, ive done them. But the time it takes to find a team makes it unworthy for me.

But maybe i come back later when the content they are promising are released.

Hello, I'm sure that these tries are not comming from us - only me & @Gesior.pl got access to accounts informations such as e-mail address, which is required to login try. People do not realize, that e-mail they are using are being used for years propably, they were playing many other servers, games or whatever. I'm receiving these e-mail either, and still I don't remember that I register my personal e-mail address on any OT. People always accuse hoster of the OT server that is being currently on top. Please remember that there are a number of other servers on which you used to enter your e-mail address a long time ago - without accusing anyone.
I understand but i did not register on this kasteria and none trying to log in on my tibia account also its 7 years old account on 10 years old e-mail. Thats quite suspicious cuz i use this tibia e mail on almost every ot so it should be on old leaked files but none trying it? This means people doesnt use those old e mail packs but some recent ones and yours server is biggest one right now

So it might be like somebody trying to register those e mails on ur server and if they are taken trying to log in to rl tibia so community blame u and ur servers OR somebody got access to ur base cuz its not like 10 -20 ppl getting those emails i guess its like half of ur server or even more while rest ppl which didnt register on this kasteria with same e mail as rl tibia barely getting any tries

As my idea was ignored, i decided to ask players what they think about it, and i gonna ask every single player with lvl 150+ or higher and post here all answers, cuz as i said, i wont let this ot die, and even if gms dont care, i will make them care by asking people, and you wont ignore voice of players ;)

Blessings that will be worth 200-300k will cause u no need to wear aol. Why we need this ? :

As we all know and see kasteria is not 8.0 server. THIS IS 8.0 PVP system, with extra things from younger tibia versions like teamhunts, or equipment.
New equipment, that is worth 2-5kk per ONE ITEM cause players to make choice : use stone skins, or use eq with aol. THIS IS NOT HOW THIS SHOULD WORK. Right now we got 100+ high levels on server, which 90% of them is not doin late game content, cuz the late game content IS USELESS because u always need a option to wear stone skins, which is destroyed if u wear eq worth 5kk+ (right now 1kk = 10 euro)

WHAT BLESS LIKE THAT WOULD CAUSE:

Less cc on server, which makes economy BETTER. Cc higher price WHICH IS ALWAYS GOOD ON OT WHEN U SEE CC GOT STRONG VALUE.

I WANT TO ADD, THIS BLESS WOULD BE EXTRA OPTION !!!!! YOU CAN ALWAYS CHOOSE THE CHEAPER VERSION + WEAR AOL.

Opinions of OTHER PLAYERS WHICH U CANT IGNORE HEHE :))))) :

+ PLUS
13:49 Nieletnia [195]: dobra opcja13:49 Nieletnia [195]: tylko cena13:49 Nieletnia [195]: jest za duza13:49 Nieletnia [195]: 200k

13:54 Hollywood [172]: dobry pomysl , popieram.

14:01 Rio [150]: tak

14:03 Rush'anix [165]: Fajnie jakby mozna nosic eq bez aola.i na to ssa zakladac ale 20cc to duzo

14:13 Tarnow'Centrum [153]: no tak14:13 Tarnow'Centrum [153]: moglo by tak byc

14:16 Jestem Graczem [172]: pewnie ze tak

14:33 Ortalion [152]: TAK, JEZELI JEST TO DODATKOWE ROZWIAZANIE

14:41 Honeypie [189]: tak, ale mysle ze cena powinna byc 150k

14:52 Spillevink [162]: For me I think yes since bless for 300k is alooot of money

15:23 Sio Maker [181]: ta zgadzam sie

15:33 Grim Ziom [158]: spoko opcja;d

- MINUS

14:40 Lysy Turi'el [146]: Wole jak jest teraz przyznajmiej da sie wszystkich zabic ;)

13:56 Malik Montana [158]: beznadziejny pomysl

16:06 Anjoh [162]: Id say no16:06 Anjoh [162]: But its a interesting idea

16:15 Ofrivillig Jude [169]: na16:15 Ofrivillig Jude [169]: its stupid .P

this are votes i got after 20 minutes research on highscores list, i ask eveyrone 150+ There is no more people online right now or they are afk, i think after midnight i will have way more votes.

Greetings, and once again THIS IS NOT 8.0 SERVR. THIS IS SERVER WITH FIGHT LIKE 8.0 BUT WITH BIG NEW CONTENT THAT MAKES THIS BLESSINGS BE VERY GOOD AND WORK.

Last edited:
I understand but i did not register on this kasteria and none trying to log in on my tibia account also its 7 years old account on 10 years old e-mail. Thats quite suspicious cuz i use this tibia e mail on almost every ot so it should be on old leaked files but none trying it? This means people doesnt use those old e mail packs but some recent ones and yours server is biggest one right now

So it might be like somebody trying to register those e mails on ur server and if they are taken trying to log in to rl tibia so community blame u and ur servers OR somebody got access to ur base cuz its not like 10 -20 ppl getting those emails i guess its like half of ur server or even more while rest ppl which didnt register on this kasteria with same e mail as rl tibia barely getting any tries
All I want to say is that, we don't have any interest in hacking other users account to get few bucks one time and lose our reputation and players. I know that between me and you are some conflicts from back times - but do you think so we would do such things while our server is online just to make people quit server and spam shi*ts about that? Maybe we are ignorant sometimes and we can not please all players but we NEVER hacked or even tried to hack anyone.

@Polack Legenden is drunk a bit. Tomorrow he will ask about teleport to custom spawn in his house.

15:06 Polack Legenden [173]: co Ty na to
15:06 Polack Legenden [173]: aby zrobic blessy z aolem
15:06 Polack Legenden [173]: razem
15:06 Polack Legenden [173]: to nie trzeba
15:06 Polack Legenden [173]: bedzie przekladac
15:06 Polack Legenden [173]: eq i aola na
15:06 Polack Legenden [173]: battelkach
15:06 Polack Legenden [173]: i Ci nigdy itemki
15:06 Polack Legenden [173]: nie spadna

Translating, he asks players, to have bless and aol in one, because he will never lose eq, during using SSA. Happens to no hands from vestia, charlovers.

EDIT: small bonus from now

15:12 Polack Legenden [173]: OTS upadl
15:12 Polack Legenden [173]: ale jeszcze sie
15:12 Polack Legenden [173]: pobijemy bo nie ma
15:12 Polack Legenden [173]: gdzie grac

He said server is already dead, but there are not better servers to play, so they fight there.

All I want to say is that, we don't have any interest in hacking other users account to get few bucks one time and lose our reputation and players. I know that between me and you are some conflicts from back times - but do you think so we would do such things while our server is online just to make people quit server and spam shi*ts about that? Maybe we are ignorant sometimes and we can not please all players but we NEVER hacked or even tried to hack anyone.

I know that and understand but u kicked uszmen twice and he came back twice on different gm name in past so just wanted to warn u about it maybe somebody got access without ur permission who knows

@Polack Legenden is drunk a bit. Tomorrow he will ask about teleport to custom spawn in his house.

15:06 Polack Legenden [173]: co Ty na to
15:06 Polack Legenden [173]: aby zrobic blessy z aolem
15:06 Polack Legenden [173]: razem
15:06 Polack Legenden [173]: to nie trzeba
15:06 Polack Legenden [173]: bedzie przekladac
15:06 Polack Legenden [173]: eq i aola na
15:06 Polack Legenden [173]: battelkach
15:06 Polack Legenden [173]: i Ci nigdy itemki
15:06 Polack Legenden [173]: nie spadna

Translating, he asks players, to have bless and aol in one, because he will never lose eq, during using SSA. Happens to no hands from vestia, charlovers.

EDIT: small bonus from now

15:12 Polack Legenden [173]: OTS upadl
15:12 Polack Legenden [173]: ale jeszcze sie
15:12 Polack Legenden [173]: pobijemy bo nie ma
15:12 Polack Legenden [173]: gdzie grac

He said server is already dead, but there are not better servers to play, so they fight there.

typical retard, why wuould u make propaganda like this ? i can upload cam and u can see all the answers, while u not even playing this ot. no brain shit. go beg others for money for kebab as u did sometimes on empty ts. ;)

typical retard, why wuould u make propaganda like this ? i can upload cam and u can see all the answers, while u not even playing this ot. no brain shit. go beg others for money for kebab as u did sometimes on empty ts. ;)
I just copied what u wrote to me. Why are you so negative to this server on this forum?

another guy.

BTW:

answering to idiots that not even playin on your ots, and complaining about some fake drama with trying to steal real tibia accounts (which they probably dont even have) > answering to players that actually got some ideas, want this ot to stay alive.

another guy.

BTW:

answering to idiots that not even playin on your ots, and complaining about some fake drama with trying to steal real tibia accounts (which they probably dont even have) > answering to players that actually got some ideas, want this ot to stay alive.

What's idea of making normal server, with custom content to server for ppl who are "0". U can't use mouse fast enough to change ssa and aol so fast, so u change eq. It's 8.0 Tibia, not 10+ for no hands. There should be more xp places, more monsters, more custom content, but not more changes making game skill less.

Keep sayin shits, when i actually ask players THAT ACTUALLY plays this ots. You are no one neerax, all u can do is kill somebody, but u never play tibia. all u doin is pvp and u giving nothing to server. complain more about "niebieski tried to steal my 40 paladin on real tibia, fucking scammer !!!!!!!" ROFL

ps. come on empty teamspeak beg for money for kebab cuz u are hungry, XD.

Keep sayin shits, when i actually ask players THAT ACTUALLY plays this ots. You are no one neerax, all u can do is kill somebody, but u never play tibia. all u doin is pvp and u giving nothing to server. complain more about "niebieski tried to steal my 40 paladin on real tibia, fucking scammer !!!!!!!" ROFL

ps. come on empty teamspeak beg for money for kebab cuz u are hungry, XD.

I just said truth about i got many attempts to login to my e-mail address, got IP's so i am telling how it is.
Second truth, no teams, no server. People leave server so fast, if they see no one fights there, so ensuring two fighting teams should be priority. But allowing people to use bots, make we left server.

ye and u keep spam its ded ots for 2 weeks, when we got battles 40 vs 40, pathetic no brain XD

ANOTHER GUY ANSWERED ABOUT MY IDEA ;)

ye and u keep spam its ded ots for 2 weeks, when we got battles 40 vs 40, pathetic no brain XD

ANOTHER GUY ANSWERED ABOUT MY IDEA ;)

It is, no real war, for me server is dead, nice fights, we did one day same amount in frags like you do in week.

15:40 Polack Legenden [173]: ded ots
15:40 Polack Legenden [173]: nie expimy juz
15:40 Polack Legenden [173]: tylko sie bijemy

Status
Not open for further replies.