• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [Custom / 8.0] Kasteria | ELOTH TEAM | NEW ANTI-BOT CLIENT| 4 JUNE AT 18:00 CEST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server Website/AAC
https://www.kasteria.pl
Server Address
kasteria.pl
Server Port
Client Protocol
why dont you guys make your own thread and argue like children instead of wasting space in this thread
when i'm reading them, i have vibes like it's 2006 year or sth like that, after open battle xD
people still arguing who's better in dead game xD

And of course - we are only one server that you have used your real e-mail address and you never been playing any other server expecting Kasteria.

I asked today and most people in team got the same thing, some days after starting kasteria they reciveve tries to login on rl tibia, not one single had a email of that before they register.

You got a serious problem here. If it's not you, you really need to look who has accsess to that information.

I asked today and most people in team got the same thing, some days after starting kasteria they reciveve tries to login on rl tibia, not one single had a email of that before they register.

You got a serious problem here. If it's not you, you really need to look who has accsess to that information.

Thats what im talking about i've asked almost every single person i met on ts in different teams even some venesuelans from medivia ofc some ppl getting those tries even if they didnt register on kasteria but... with other date and only few of them and almost everyone who register on kasteria and had on this e mail account on rl tibia received few of those e mails

Lets say like 50-70% kasterians getting those e mails and date is exactly the same THATS something suspicious

Reactions: PDG
I hate this server and i hate "gOd WiLLe", however i didn't play this version and i got the same emails regarding my rl tibia account, so i have to backup the kasteria ppl in this case, they are not the ones trying to hack you.

I hate this server and i hate "gOd WiLLe", however i didn't play this version and i got the same emails regarding my rl tibia account, so i have to backup the kasteria ppl in this case, they are not the ones trying to hack you.

Could u tell me date of those emails? Also how many attempts would help a lot to figure out

I got
2019-07-31 06:01
2019-07-24 17:09

+ i deleted 1 mail at least that was earlier.

Well, some database has been leaked from where several tibia players exist.

I played only realesta and kasteria, didn't notice any kind of attempts to hack my accounts

After seeing this failed attemps i checked my e-mail also and look this...

22-07-2019 13:50
A wrong password has been entered multiple times for your Tibia
account. If you have just misspelled your password, simply try again.

However, it is also possible that somebody is trying to hack
your account.

This e-mail i received, very strange... i'm done for kasteria and other sh$t OT.
Good luck to everyone!

i played only kasteria and i got my accounts hacked

then its probably concidence wish to know which data base was leaked lol

12:02 Showmekogutaontwitchtv [46]: ja jebe chlopy znow 2 dni na bocie a niebieski chyba znow rowerki wodne, antybot client 100000000000% works (KAPPA) na raporty nikt nie odpisuje esssssssssssssa

It's that wack ass bot people trying to download thats going for tibia accounts. lmao.

7. Foreign language: This is an English community, and you are expected to speak English on the boards.
NIE CHCĘ JUŻ SŁUCHAĆ JAK BARDZO ZALEŻYYY CII,
CHCĘ TYLKO LEŻEĆ JAK MA COŚ BYĆ
LET IT BEEE

Status
Not open for further replies.