• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [Custom / 8.0] Kasteria | ELOTH TEAM | NEW ANTI-BOT CLIENT| 4 JUNE AT 18:00 CEST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server Website/AAC
https://www.kasteria.pl
Server Address
kasteria.pl
Server Port
Client Protocol
for next edition, have actual new content & client ready BEFORE launching the server instead of making empty promises while it's running

Its not like i defend somebody, but you and 90% of swe guys didint even start the content that is here already on kasteria, and you would want something more and more every 2 weeks. Even rl tibia got updates per 6 months.

Another edition left by people, and in 1 week everyone gonna cry to open next edition cuz there is no ots to play !!!!!!!!!!

:<.

Last edited:
Its not like i defend somebody, but you and 90% of swe guys didint even start the content that is here already on kasteria, and you would want something more and more every 2 weeks. Even rl tibia got updates per 6 months.

Another edition left by people, and in 1 week everyone gonna cry to open next edition cuz there is no ots to play !!!!!!!!!!

:<.

You're absolutly right. I dont know whats going on with the swe guys. Sadly I know that the hoster wont host the ot more longer if there are less player online. Thats why I dont know If I should start again.

If there will be a new edition, it should be the last edition. Put as much afford in it, as it is the last edition atleast.
The map is very good, I will would suggest a real tibia exp version

Why blaming the swe guys? We were the only ones responsible for creating the teams from the begining? Without Taze and Iskall it wouldnt be any fights. There were far more problems than the swedes not "taking part of content".

@GOD Wille You got so much feedback in both this thread and the Canada one but you have ignored it all. Why?
Giving feedback and telling you what's wrong is a sign of loyalty, they are telling you what you should fix and focus on instead of ignoring it because they want the server to be successfull. You are ignoring your most loyal players. Do you know the answer why the players quit the server? If you dont, please do a poll or ask the playeres why they are leaving so you know what to focus on if there will be another edition. I can even make the poll for you if you are to lazy to do it.

Can you guys help me out why you left the server and I will add like 5-10 options and I create a poll where you can choose 2 options

1, Too much cheating on the server cavebot etc
2, Too many empty promises from the staff
3, Too inactive staff in the game
4, Corrupted staff members
5, All the high lvls left so I left aswell

Help me out with another 5 options and I create a poll

Last edited:
@GOD Wille

Can you guys help me out why you left the server and I will add like 5-10 options and I create a poll where you can choose 2 options

Can I choose all of them?

@GOD Wille You got so much feedback in both this thread and the Canada one but you have ignored it all. Why?
Giving feedback and telling you what's wrong is a sign of loyalty, they are telling you what you should fix and focus on instead of ignoring it because they want the server to be successfull. You are ignoring your most loyal players. Do you know the answer why the players quit the server? If you dont, please do a poll or ask the playeres why they are leaving so you know what to focus on if there will be another edition. I can even make the poll for you if you are to lazy to do it.

I'm not ignoring anything, it was a weekend and by that time I'm usually staying away from PC. Most of people are complaining about our inactivity, I can agree with it as we are missing in-game support (we had only Dymek as gamemaster that was taking care and he's not able to sit near PC 24/7) and that thing should be changed, before next launch we will do our best to fix in-game support that will take care of player's. We as developers are not able to communicate with players in-game while server is online, as we got already ton of work on the gameplay. I can also agree that sometimes we cannot fit deadlines - it is caused that our main developer is hard working in his real life job, and sometimes he's not able to help me with things that I cannot solve alone, but I've figured out that problem, instead of working on updates while game is online we will prepare few updates before we launch, by doing that we will save time for players instead of thinking of and doing updates.

I'm not ignoring anything, it was a weekend and by that time I'm usually staying away from PC. Most of people are complaining about our inactivity, I can agree with it as we are missing in-game support (we had only Dymek as gamemaster that was taking care and he's not able to sit near PC 24/7) and that thing should be changed, before next launch we will do our best to fix in-game support that will take care of player's. We as developers are not able to communicate with players in-game while server is online, as we got already ton of work on the gameplay. I can also agree that sometimes we cannot fit deadlines - it is caused that our main developer is hard working in his real life job, and sometimes he's not able to help me with things that I cannot solve alone, but I've figured out that problem, instead of working on updates while game is online we will prepare few updates before we launch, by doing that we will save time for players instead of thinking of and doing updates.

Dont forget to change to rules so people know before they start that you are allowed to bot on kasteria.

maybe finally you will start ur own 7.4 ? u told us that u gonna open it at the end of school holdays

Sounds really good. I understand that you have a life that's not behind a computer screen. But the fact is that most players spend their weekends behind the screen. This weekend was crucial for this edition and we all know how it went. You have done some things wrong and so have the players. The players have made your misstages bigger then they are. The only thing you can do from now on is to see this edition as a lesson, what you should think of when you launch the next edition.

Ofcourse you can still work on updates while the game is online, but dont communicate it before it's working. Dont give the players deadlines, dont have a streamer tell them whats going on etc. Becuase the players are unpatient and loves to complain if you cant deliver what you have told them.

Dont forget to get good tutors that knows Kastiera, that could help you out with 80% of the questions from the players, also they have to be able to get in contact with the staff if neccesary for helping the players with the 20% they can't.

All the luck preparing the next edition and the canada server :)

And what actions will you take against those who still manage to use a bot?

I have no authorization to give you an offical answer but I will answer you anyway before the crowd goes wild on this one in this thread

All cavebotters that's found or spotted by the staff will be banned and the staff will specify what tools that are legal and what's not legal before the start of the next edition. This edition was a failure from the staffs side regarding activity in-game and therefore they missed alot of cheaters that should have been banned.

Sounds really good. I understand that you have a life that's not behind a computer screen. But the fact is that most players spend their weekends behind the screen. This weekend was crucial for this edition and we all know how it went. You have done some things wrong and so have the players. The players have made your misstages bigger then they are. The only thing you can do from now on is to see this edition as a lesson, what you should think of when you launch the next edition.

Ofcourse you can still work on updates while the game is online, but dont communicate it before it's working. Dont give the players deadlines, dont have a streamer tell them whats going on etc. Becuase the players are unpatient and loves to complain if you cant deliver what you have told them.

Dont forget to get good tutors that knows Kastiera, that could help you out with 80% of the questions from the players, also they have to be able to get in contact with the staff if neccesary for helping the players with the 20% they can't.

All the luck preparing the next edition and the canada server :)

i like you <3 we should have you as tutor next edition :)

i like you <3 we should have you as tutor next edition :)

I dont need any position in the game to be able to help others, I just want the server to succeed. Plus I'm tired of the spoiled OT-community right now, they don't get how much work the staff put on this server. I'm just trying to help the staff see that they have to involve the players and act correctly against the players. It's the players that make the server successfull, you could do the best server possible with updates every week and still fail. You have to listen to the players and not telling them things you can't complete. It's just like a running a company, you have to be carefull what and how you tell things to the customers. If you do one misstake, lie or missed deadline that will be spread to all of that players friends.

But yes, the server need active players and staff, with time, to help players in game. I regret that I didn't help new players enough the current edition

Every launch, of every OT these threads are the same after every OT dies.

Community complains about no updates, bots, etc etc etc.. Thinking that any ''new'' update will be life changing for the OT, bros we have been playing this game for over 10 years. The game is not the problem nor the server. It's us the players that cause the death of all servers.

We keep doing the same mistakes every launch, can't we just stop fucking around and just play this dead ass game?. There will not be a drastic update that will keep the playerbase. There will not be a server without 0 bots and you will NEVER again get the same feeling playing Tibia as you did as a kid.

Every fucking OT HOSTER does this for the MONEY, they are not doing it for the '' community '' So stop acting so fucking offended because you know the hosters are getting paid? What the fuck would you do in the same position ? You would do same shit that Ryan does every launch, > Launch ot -> make 20k eu -> buy 10 grams cocain -> have fun until next launch

Just play and have wars ffs

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.