• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [Custom / 8.0] Kasteria | ELOTH TEAM | NEW ANTI-BOT CLIENT| 4 JUNE AT 18:00 CEST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server Website/AAC
https://www.kasteria.pl
Server Address
kasteria.pl
Server Port
Client Protocol
I have no authorization to give you an offical answer but I will answer you anyway before the crowd goes wild on this one in this thread

All cavebotters that's found or spotted by the staff will be banned and the staff will specify what tools that are legal and what's not legal before the start of the next edition. This edition was a failure from the staffs side regarding activity in-game and therefore they missed alot of cheaters that should have been banned.

Do so, becuase alot of us dont want to play on a server where any bot is allowed

I understand. Is tasker/macro in trainers a bot for you? Should even trainers be removed in your oppion?

tasker/macro is OK in my opinion. The thing i hate most is that servers say "anti bot- blablabla" but nothing happens when you report a botter. And for example if you allow "auto loot" in cave bot to be allowed, ofc the guy will use other options in the bot. Its like saying, its illegal to drink alcohol but you are allowed to brew your on beer. Ofc ppl will drink then aswell

tasker/macro is OK in my opinion. The thing i hate most is that servers say "anti bot- blablabla" but nothing happens when you report a botter. And for example if you allow "auto loot" in cave bot to be allowed, ofc the guy will use other options in the bot. Its like saying, its illegal to drink alcohol but you are allowed to brew your on beer. Ofc ppl will drink then aswell

Thanks for reporting botters, please keep doing it in the future.
The staff failed with the in-game presence most of this edition and are sorry for it, but they learned from it and will make it alot better next edition. The only active one was Dymek and he started to late with banning botters.

Today you can't use the most common bots on the new client, but offcorse the staff will be paying close attention to the homepages of theese bots and see if they make it work on the new client. If so the staff will do their best in changing the client so they wont work again.

and again, dont concider my answers as official answers. Im just a player that cares about this server and want it to succeed and repeating what tha staff have said Before. I have no conctact or influence over the server or the staff. I just got alot of free time at the computer and likes to write in forums so I can help others.

People shouldnt take kasteria just as a war server. Because than they become bored on wars after time and quitt.

The only option to keep a kasteria server online with a acceptable player online number are rpgers. There should be more than the idiotish swedish war lovers.
The swedish boys have some wars, quitt and after a time everyone thinks that kasteria dies because of this.
Take kasteria as serious as rl tibia, be good to everyone, If someone does shit, declare a war but do not declare a war for fun at beginning.
People have to care about having wars and payments.
You need a good community and ofc a good economy to stay online without few following editions. If you dont change anything, every swedish pig will ask for a new edition in this forum. I dont know how many editions we had until now, but ofc many.

• Exp like real tibia (low advantage on teamhunts)
  • Skills like rl tibia
  • Magic like rl tibia
  • Loot like rl tibia

Why waiting for a cipsoft old times server if you can open a ot like that?

Kasteria is shit.
I can name 1000 reasons but i doubt the staff cares.

False promises since day 1.
Cheaters everywhere.
Shitty casters.
Custom content/monsters/quests without any information about their existence.
Cheap unbans
Allowing bots
Overpowered custom spawns allowing people to reach too high lvls.
Overpowered exp share bonus.
Bless to powerfull, people barely losing exp.
Bad attitude on gms when your reporting cavebotters.

I guess its more profitable with new servers so who cares if they die within 1 month.

Gl with your Canada server.

Kasteria is shit.
I can name 1000 reasons but i doubt the staff cares.

Cheaters everywhere.
Shitty casters.
Cheap unbans
Allowing bots

I guess its more profitable with new servers so who cares if they die within 1 month.

Gl with your Canada server.

Thank you for the feedback

Yes they told the players stuff they couln't deliver on time. They thought the players wanted to know what they was working on, but made the misstake giving the players a deadline.

Cheaters everywhere.

Yes, it took too long time before the server got an active GM. The staff failed on that part in the beginning and learned from it. It wont happen on the next edition. Even tho on the next edition there will be an new client free from bbot and elfbot the staff will be more active in the game.

Shitty casters.
Casters and advertising goes under the same topic I assume. The staff failed the biggest advertesing channel, which is the players that already play on the server. I hope you'll give the staff another chance.

What content/quests do you miss information about? Most of the are here: Wiki - Kasteria (https://www.kasteria.pl/wiki/spawns/list)

Allowing bots
Cavebot have never been legal on kasteria, the problem have been to few staffmembers to deal with the cheaters since the staff had their focus on the new client, knowing that if they finish it the bot wouldn't work. Unfortunately they had some setbacks with the new client and it took them longer then expected to make it work as expected. When they realized that they took action in-game with GM Dymek banning players.

The spawns and shared bonus is the same for everyone, we lowered the exp stages pretty much before this edition.

It's the same for everyone and you loose around 80% of one lvl, what's your suggestion here?

I'm sorry you feel that way

What content/quests do you miss information about? Most of the are here: Wiki - Kasteria (https://www.kasteria.pl/wiki/spawns/list)

There is litterly no info there. Not a single letter. Just a map where the spawn is. Not how to get there/if there is a quest to do it. Nothing about war tokens or what its called. That quest, what items you can get from it. Even if i search for the item its not on the site.

For example "To get to freezemoths ACCESS NEEDED - cavebot for 10h without gm giving a shit" - walk to this say hi to that travel to there pick this rope that" Its just a point like "heres the spawn gl hf finding there"

There is litterly no info there. Not a single letter. Just a map where the spawn is. Not how to get there/if there is a quest to do it. Nothing about war tokens or what its called. That quest, what items you can get from it. Even if i search for the item its not on the site.

For example "To get to freezemoths ACCESS NEEDED - cavebot for 10h without gm giving a shit" - walk to this say hi to that travel to there pick this rope that" Its just a point like "heres the spawn gl hf finding there"

Is it really fun to get everything spoiled?

The warzoones sound complex but is really easy, just go where is says on the "Kasteria Wiki" and say "Hi" to the NPC and he will tell you want to say next and what to bring to get access. Once you got access there is another NPC that tells you what you could do with the tokens and what to trade them for.

There is so much RPG content to explore in-game, you should't just look at it in a Wiki-page. Thats the fun part in exploring, not getting everything spoiled. If you want I got a full guide of Warzoones I made myself I could send you

Is it really fun to get everything spoiled?

The warzoones sound complex but is really easy, just go where is says on the "Kasteria Wiki" and say "Hi" to the NPC and he will tell you want to say next and what to bring to get access. Once you got access there is another NPC that tells you what you could do with the tokens and what to trade them for.

There is so much RPG content to explore in-game, you should't just look at it in a Wiki-page. Thats the fun part in exploring, not getting everything spoiled. If you want I got a full guide of Warzoones I made myself I could send you
But still God willie is saying "Im sorry i didnt have time to update the wiki" why the fuck then? Just say, no stfu i wont update it. Go and explore some.

Status
Not open for further replies.