• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [Custom / 8.0] Kasteria | ELOTH TEAM | NEW ANTI-BOT CLIENT| 4 JUNE AT 18:00 CEST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server Website/AAC
https://www.kasteria.pl
Server Address
kasteria.pl
Server Port
Client Protocol
A reminder to those who want to discuss internal arguments related to who is the best player and whatnot; do not use this thread to ventilate with each other. This is a thread created for advertising respective server.
Create your own threads in Discussion board if you feel like you have a quarrel that you want to discuss and reach a sensible conclusion.

Based on last few pages of comments it only shows what kind of apes play on this server, lmao. You are like FIFA players, you get treated the same every edition and still keep playing. After 50 editions of kasteria/eloth you still believe anythings gomna change for the better on the server? This OT is just a cash grab. A cutlet that has been reheated at least 50 times, and the owner just doesnt even care. He appears on forum only before the launch of a new edition, pretends to be active, then after one week he just disappears and you guys get 0 support from him whatsoever. I'm not saying that the owner should be online 24/7 and just ban botters because he has staff for that, but you guys just keep getting treated like shit over and over again and fool yourself into thinking that maybe the next time will be different.

Server itself isn't bad, the whole pvp community on 8.0 is so amazingly ridiculously bad, if they jumped from their ego into their IQ there wouldn't be a single atom of them remaining. The staff is also super inactive after first week of the server, it just looks as if they disappear, only proving that they dont really care about anything else than money.

On next edition I suggest low rate static exp with only new client. Name eloth.net, not kasteria, because Kasti don't advertise this server.

Proposed rates:
-exp: x3
-skills: x5
-magic: x3
-loot: x2

+Auto looter built-in new client without fucking bot !

No way!!! Put higher rates or leave it the way it was! And higher loot or easier aol

No way!!! Put higher rates or leave it the way it was! And higher loot or easier aol
Yes, yes, and do fucking rates x50 on 20 lvl and x2 on 221 lvl, this is worse stage than x3 static, bacause beginning is too easy, and ending too hard.
I never will play on 20st edition "odgrzewany kotlet" when is rates "copy-paste": 20 lvl x 50, ..., 221 lvl x2.
Last stage x2 is too low, and first stage x50 too big.

i think all editions were to hard niebieski should make 10x stage at level 221 for everyone expect low and crush so we can have same lvls as they do

If you dont make skills really hard to get thats fine
Skills can't be too low, because on 8.0 damage is dependent for magic level and skills, lvl give nothing. It outrageous that 300 ms hit with UE on people after 650.

High lootrate idc about the rates. Make it profitable to solo hunt, not everyone got teams.
Just like Nostalrius, pretty decent rates and high lootrate so ppl can war/exp all time.

1 Level to 20 Level15x
21 Level to 40 Level10x
41 Level to 60 Level5x
61 Level to 80 Level4x
81 Level to 100 Level3x
101+ Level2x

i think you should make 161 + 2x exp loot is high already

Last edited:
Hello I'm Typloshiion and im banned on otland, but MELFO THE GREATEST decided to post my words because we are the best friends

1. Last exp stage must be 1x from 141, making it 2x from 101 for example like pyrka did wont work. Its just temporary slow of people that play here with teamhunts to have lvls 200+ again. how long it will be ? 1 week more of low lvls ? 2 weeks ? then again everyone is 200+ and got everything on server ?

2. As we all know teamhunts rulez the server but what with players that prefer the old school playstyle which is SOLO ? They have worse exp AND WORSE LOOT from the monsters than people in teamhunt. How to change it ?
REDUCE the loot for people that hunt in SHARED EXP.it should be just X1 while you teamhunting with 3 or more people in party. It will make balance, people will have to hunt solo to have cash for manabag on teamhunts.It will be nice change, something different. You want fast exp ? first you need to get some cash for manas. Itwill bring more retro style as it should be on tibia 8.0

3. Change rewards on ruthlezz. Boots should be reapairable every 4h just like softs to make it balanced,

Reduce the mage shield def to 25 MAXIMUM. Do you know how does it works in real tibia ? If something gives magic level for mage then its armor is way lower than in normal items. Look on spellbooks def.

Paladin shield is just paladin shield. You dont want to listen to me, while i am the only paladin from any pvp teams that plays on kasteria that RP SUX. You not listening that RP should have the highest single target dmg and have the best protection from sd (which is psychical on tibia 8.0) from all classes, because he is the easiest to kill without it AS IT IS ON NOSTALRIUS AND NOBODY COMPLAINS, EVERYBODY WAS SAYING THAT ITS FINALLY AS IT SHOULD BE )))))))))))))))))))

Ek shield should have lowered axe/sword/club buff to +2 and shielding +5, so you can finally make some nice two handed weapon for ek that will be used, with skills buff +5 for example so it will be balanced. (you want to block pick 1h weapon, you want deal dmg u pick 2h weapon, in solo hunts for example.)

4. The most important EVERY CHANGE that you would want/ you think is good for server should be consulted with community

HOW? Start to make questionnaires on the website, so players can vote about what they want.

5.Make some acces quest on venom dragons to enter them, this respawn is too good. The missions should be hard, so you can make the acces there at high lvl (around 140-150)

Changes about teamhunt exp (ITS TOO FAST comparing to solo hunts) and exp stage x1 as last stages are the most important and without them i wont join the server to play it for real, because simply it will die after 2 weeks when all good old players will have lvl 200 and there will be nothing to do.

Typloshioon aka braindead
less then 10% players after 2x stage stop exping, what do u think gonna happend if niebieski make x1 at last stage?-everyone will stop at this moment=ded server.
ps. If u want x1 stage go play rl tibia. Most of the people joining server to get fast exp and fight or get some fun. There is no point to exp on stage x1 compares to deathloss.
and one more question- U really belive that anyone care if u join to kasteria or not? there is plenty randoms like you that will change nothing on this server.

Hello I'm Typloshiion and im banned on otland, but MELFO THE GREATEST decided to post my words because we are the best friends

1. Last exp stage must be 1x from 141, making it 2x from 101 for example like pyrka did wont work. Its just temporary slow of people that play here with teamhunts to have lvls 200+ again. how long it will be ? 1 week more of low lvls ? 2 weeks ? then again everyone is 200+ and got everything on server ?

2. As we all know teamhunts rulez the server but what with players that prefer the old school playstyle which is SOLO ? They have worse exp AND WORSE LOOT from the monsters than people in teamhunt. How to change it ?
REDUCE the loot for people that hunt in SHARED EXP.it should be just X1 while you teamhunting with 3 or more people in party. It will make balance, people will have to hunt solo to have cash for manabag on teamhunts.It will be nice change, something different. You want fast exp ? first you need to get some cash for manas. Itwill bring more retro style as it should be on tibia 8.0

3. Change rewards on ruthlezz. Boots should be reapairable every 4h just like softs to make it balanced,

Reduce the mage shield def to 25 MAXIMUM. Do you know how does it works in real tibia ? If something gives magic level for mage then its armor is way lower than in normal items. Look on spellbooks def.

Paladin shield is just paladin shield. You dont want to listen to me, while i am the only paladin from any pvp teams that plays on kasteria that RP SUX. You not listening that RP should have the highest single target dmg and have the best protection from sd (which is psychical on tibia 8.0) from all classes, because he is the easiest to kill without it AS IT IS ON NOSTALRIUS AND NOBODY COMPLAINS, EVERYBODY WAS SAYING THAT ITS FINALLY AS IT SHOULD BE )))))))))))))))))))

Ek shield should have lowered axe/sword/club buff to +2 and shielding +5, so you can finally make some nice two handed weapon for ek that will be used, with skills buff +5 for example so it will be balanced. (you want to block pick 1h weapon, you want deal dmg u pick 2h weapon, in solo hunts for example.)

4. The most important EVERY CHANGE that you would want/ you think is good for server should be consulted with community

HOW? Start to make questionnaires on the website, so players can vote about what they want.

5.Make some acces quest on venom dragons to enter them, this respawn is too good. The missions should be hard, so you can make the acces there at high lvl (around 140-150)

Changes about teamhunt exp (ITS TOO FAST comparing to solo hunts) and exp stage x1 as last stages are the most important and without them i wont join the server to play it for real, because simply it will die after 2 weeks when all good old players will have lvl 200 and there will be nothing to do.

1. Haha, when will be last exp stage x1, you will play alone on that ots. Exp x1 = dead ots on start. Static exp x3 will be better.

U should make stage X5 on 999lvl then people wont never quit because last stage will be X5 so they can keep pg 24/7 .
As I can see higher opinions- x1-2 last stage is bad then make X5 make and loot x100 because with low loot rate people wont Play because they wont have money on ots.
Its way to have indestructible ots :D

Status
Not open for further replies.