• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [Custom / 8.0] Kasteria | ELOTH TEAM | NEW ANTI-BOT CLIENT| 4 JUNE AT 18:00 CEST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server Website/AAC
https://www.kasteria.pl
Server Address
kasteria.pl
Server Port
Client Protocol
U should make stage X5 on 999lvl then people wont never quit because last stage will be X5 so they can keep pg 24/7 .
As I can see higher opinions- x1-2 last stage is bad then make X5 make and loot x100 because with low loot rate people wont Play because they wont have money on ots
HAHAHAAHA stop weed bro

What u thinking about pvp at 500 lvl's when dmg depends from mlvl. sorc 2,5k hp and 400 hit sd??? Stop play evo 9999

HAHAHAAHA stop weed bro

What u thinking about pvp at 500 lvl's when dmg depends from mlvl. sorc 2,5k hp and 400 hit sd??? Stop play evo 9999
And what ? When people want x3-x5 last stage exp because they want exp 24/7 . Dont you see higher comments or what ? They're saying that 1-2x stage = deadots , people wont play so I dont understand why u wont agree with me .

dont listen to this typloshion exploshion, it should be 2x last stage either at lvl 121, 141 or161 doesnt matter but 1x would be for retards like you that want to exp 20h a day lol. it should be high rate untill lvl 81 or 101 and then for example 3x or 4x untill 121, 141 or 161
who cares about 4h on fucking boots everyone has money to repair it on this loot rate wtf
ofc teamhunt is faster than solo exp thats how its supossed to be
+ 1 no one cares if you join or not
and anyways if there is only one team which is going to play this ot will die anyways

We know that there is no chance that two teams will join, and Niebieski will be offline 3 days after start, I prepared best exp stages for this edition
Loot rate : x7
Skill rate : x8
Magic lvl : x10
Exp Stages :

1-8
x99999999
8-20
x9999999
21-60
x999999
61-100
x99999
101-200
x9999
201-400
x999
401-~

x2

We know that God Szluga likes to change the rules every two days e.g Delete for full afks - Next day rules change to 1 day ban XD. This is specially for Kasteria and attracts a lot of players. In my opinion best option for kasteria is change domena to Magicsteria.net with DanielMagical, God Szluga and Kastisilowniazamelka. Ok guys about this stages, in my opinion this stage is rly good for players and Szluga because u can fight 20sec after server start, Szluga can be offline 20 sec after server start, and Szluga can start new edition every 5 days. I think all teams join with this stages i wait for ur opinion guys ! See u on new era of Kasteria!

We know that there is no chance that two teams will join, and Niebieski will be offline 3 days after start, I prepared best exp stages for this edition
Loot rate : x7
Skill rate : x8
Magic lvl : x10
Exp Stages :

1-8
x99999999
8-20
x9999999
21-60
x999999
61-100
x99999
101-200
x9999
201-400
x999
401-~

x2
We know that God Szluga likes to change the rules every two days e.g Delete for full afks - Next day rules change to 1 day ban XD. This is specially for Kasteria and attracts a lot of players. In my opinion best option for kasteria is change domena to Magicsteria.net with DanielMagical, God Szluga and Kastisilowniazamelka. Ok guys about this stages, in my opinion this stage is rly good for players and Szluga because u can fight 20sec after server start, Szluga can be offline 20 sec after server start, and Szluga can start new edition every 5 days. I think all teams join with this stages i wait for ur opinion guys ! See u on new era of Kasteria!
Sure, I can prepare such server especially for your team so you will have a chance to fight

Thanks u GOD Wille, u are the best ! Unfortunately you are late we dont join ur servers :( Maybe next time

forgot when u was imploring us to play here and giving us 10-15 p tunes ? ;(((((
Of course I havent forgot such thing, you were helping me in getting that edition alive and in return I offered you few premium tunes and it was fair enough. The problem is, Empty started to act like a kid (it was one of most mature leader in my eyes) and show no respect to me while I was fully respecting him. Same happend with you Melfo.

I think he forgot Xodet(mshop) on Hydras :( What a perlica
And you forgot that it was made once by Gesior due to server crash and you were begging us to get supplies back. The worst thing is you exactly know the story, that it was just compensate for a crash and our support wanted to make players happy and you are trying to make us look bad in other people eyes.

Of course I havent forgot such thing, you were helping me in getting that edition alive and in return I offered you few premium tunes and it was fair enough. The problem is, Empty started to act like a kid (it was one of most mature leader in my eyes) and show no respect to me while I was fully respecting him. Same happend with you Melfo.
Huh?
First month you was online and it were great time. I had also fun of playing when you was adding extra stuffs.
Buuut.
After 1 month u decided to log in only for change the date in page ;P
You was respecting us only when we were giving u money, so you are not respecting ppl,
You are respecting only money.

I got screenshots of your gamemasters giving out stacks of 100 cc's last edition. Also transfering huge Money stacks through bank.

No no no no no and NO. When WE joined ur server we try do my best, spam to ppl spam on websites spam everywhere to play this ots - for free ;) when all other leaders have u is as*. You gave us promis to work on the server and u say u will be honest for all, and what ? and u are offline after 3 days XD. We make cam for u FULL AFK BOT but enemy say to u "unban or xlog" and what ? and u change rules for ban 24h and u undelete this player :D. Ppl make for u full bots gyazo (not only my team, other players too all know it) but u are afraid to ban them.This OTS is best of all 8.0 but u are too greedy only MONEY MONEY AND MONEY. I dont flame u i say only trust ;]. This ots need GM like GM of medivia sorry but you never change. My team do ur edition last year ago for 4 months but you cant admit it to us.

My exp rate proposition :
1-8 like 50-75x (no one like leaving rookgard by 30min)
9-30 30x (Reaching first levels it's so boring)
31-50 15x
51-70 10x
71-90 8x
91-100 6x
111-130 4x
131+ 3x

!!!!!Change place blessman like even temple,a lot of ppl stop play cause die after war by few retard's pking on bless!!!!!!!! (no team's = no long edition)

Skill Rate10x
Magic Rate5x
Loot Rate3x
Regeneration5x

Last edited:
No no no no no and NO. When WE joined ur server we try do my best, spam to ppl spam on websites spam everywhere to play this ots - for free ;) when all other leaders have u is as*. You gave us promis to work on the server and u say u will be honest for all, and what ? and u are offline after 3 days XD. We make cam for u FULL AFK BOT but enemy say to u "unban or xlog" and what ? and u change rules for ban 24h and u undelete this player :D. Ppl make for u full bots gyazo (not only my team, other players too all know it) but u are afraid to ban them.This OTS is best of all 8.0 but u are too greedy only MONEY MONEY AND MONEY. I dont flame u i say only trust ;]. This ots need GM like GM of medivia sorry but you never change. My team do ur edition last year ago for 4 months but you cant admit it to us.
I disagree about my inactivity in that 6 months edition, as on that edition my activity was really high, we have been speaking eachother everyday about how can we attract people, what updates should be done etc, dont you remember these times? Unfortunately, I have to agree that we had problem with botters and we tried to do our best to prevent it, but when it came to ban/delete character from team we were getting hundred reports that team will quit without unbanning character, bla bla and we cannot control it anymore. Thats why from latest Kasteria edition you may seen we have got brand new client, thats preventing bots. We are always trying to do our best for players, sometimes players just dont realize that. If you want to speak with me, I am open for it - we can try to solve our problem somehow.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.