• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [Custom / 8.0] Kasteria | ELOTH TEAM | NEW ANTI-BOT CLIENT| 4 JUNE AT 18:00 CEST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server Website/AAC
https://www.kasteria.pl
Server Address
kasteria.pl
Server Port
Client Protocol
Imo you should nerf teamhunt or buff solohunt, its really unbalanced how fast exp the teamhunts gets compared to solo hunt

Use this rates:

1. Stage : Level 1 to 8 : 12x
2. Stage : Level 9 to 20 : 11x
3. Stage : Level 21 to 30 : 10x
4. Stage : Level 31 to 40 : 9x
5. Stage : Level 41 to 50 : 8x
6. Stage : Level 51 to 60 : 7x
7. Stage : Level 61 to 70 : 6x
8. Stage : Level 71 to 80 : 5x
9. Stage : Level 81 to 90 : 4x
10. Stage : Level 91 to 999 : 3x

I got crazy idea how to make this server really great and fun at the same time.
But you would have to fulfill all below points.

1. Allow players to use mana fluids on eachother. (It should only restore 75% of original mana when used on ally)

2. Ultimate Healing Rune should only restore 75% of original value when it's used on other player or a mob.

3. Remove party exp bonus. Keep bonus for enabling cast.

4. Double amount of frags.

5. Druid "exura sio" spell should cost 100 mana points not 70.

6. Find Person spell should cost 100 mana and it's cooldown should be 4 seconds not 2. This spell should be available only for promoted players with minimum 40 level.

7. Using Wildgrowth and Magic Wall should trigger 30 seconds hard PZ lock (being unable to enter PZ zones) and total 60 seconds of soft PZ lock (unable to log out).

8. Exori Hur spell range should be shortened to 4 and it's cooldown to 4 seconds.

Lower loot from Venom Dragons.
Remove skull helmet, royal helmet, dsm from dropped items. Instead of this add some extra small emeralds and 3 new items they will rarely drop;
  • Venom Plate (15 arm, +5% protection earth, -5% protection fire) IT'S COST SHOULD BE AROUND 45k AT GREEN DJINN
  • Venom Headpiece (8 arm, +3% protection earth, -3% protection fire) IT'S COST SHOULD BE AROUND 30k AT GREEN DJINN
  • Staff of Venom (magical wand/rod for 60 lvl MS/ED, 4 sqm range, deals poison damage between 60-80 hp) IT'S COST SHOULD BE AROUND 5k AT GREEN DJINN

Also if it's not hard add some Infernalists to the game. They're like fire warlocks.
Make them drop: some small rubies, some gp, red piece of cloth, magic sulphur, some fire swords and 3 new items;
  • Infernalist Spellbook (only for ED and MS, 22 def, +1 m level, +3% protection fire, -3% protection ice) IT'S COST SHOULD BE AROUND 10k AT BLUE DJINN
  • Infernalist Spellrobe (only for ED and MS, 11 arm, +5% protection fire, -5% protection ice) IT SHOULD COST 15k AT RASHID
  • Infernalist Ring (+5% protection fire, -5% protection ice, it lasts for 10 minutes)

Add 2 items that drops very rarely only from undead dragons;
  • Helmet of the Undead (8 arm, +2% protection physical) IT'S COST SHOULD BE AROUND 35k AT RASHID
  • Shield of the Undead (36 def, +3% protection physical) IT'S COST SHOULD BE AROUND 45k AT RASHID

Add 6 new items that only Ferumbras, Ghazbaran, Morgaroth, Orshabaal drops very rarely;
  • Hellforged Chestpiece (18 arm, +3% protection physical, +3% protection fire, -3% protection ice)
  • Black Hood (only for RP, 8 arm, +2 distance fighting)
  • Cultist Ring (only for ED and MS, 1 arm, +1 magic level)
  • Dark Lord Mask (only for ED and MS, 4 arm, +2 magic level)
  • Gatekeeper Boots (4 arm, +3% protection fire, -3% protection ice)
  • Shield of Blazing Energy (37 def, +3 shielding, +3% protection energy, +3% protection fire)
Why you dont run ur own server wtf? you wanna change whole server,

Imo you should nerf teamhunt or buff solohunt, its really unbalanced how fast exp the teamhunts gets compared to solo hunt

Why you dont run ur own server wtf? you wanna change whole server,

Disable current Party Exp Bonus.
Set final exp stage at 3x.

If you were a hoster you would understand, that sometimes botters getting out of control. It's not something that happening only on Kasteria, it happend on every each ots or even on real tibia. Thats why instead of trying to protect server against bots by adding patches server side, we decided to move on and use totaly custom game client in which we may easy control bot users. It's not like I want to fool you or your teammates, I just want to solve conflict between you and me. I believe that we might create stable based on community opinion server once again.

I'm sure you got a lot of recordings...but - ??? .. You don't ban people for using a bot because most people use it and you are afraid that people will leave too soon. Everyone in the guild has several players who use it, ban all of them on a regular basis and increase 10x the cost of unban, everyone will pay and everyone will be happy...

sorry for english
im from Tajwan

Best in this ots are Trainers XD Start ots 200 trainers slots 6h per day, after 1 week 600 spots trainers 16h per day XDXDXDXD love this

I'm sure you got a lot of recordings...but - ??? .. You don't ban people for using a bot because most people use it and you are afraid that people will leave too soon. Everyone in the guild has several players who use it, ban all of them on a regular basis and increase 10x the cost of unban, everyone will pay and everyone will be happy...

sorry for english
im from Tajwan
u are from vegas not from tajwan

dead ots without even starting the god is not giving a sh*t to his players....

dead ots without even starting the god is not giving a sh*t to his players....
Didnt I told you that if I will have any specific date I will let you know? We are aiming for December as then Kasti will have time to play and promote server.

Didnt I told you that if I will have any specific date I will let you know? We are aiming for December as then Kasti will have time to play and promote server.
Put it asap for all the players and not because of only 1!!!

Seriously, Kasti again? Do you even read what players suggests? This server is dying always because of Kasti behaviour(TP ppl to Temple or other things),
Are you serious starting server again with this random with avg 100 viewers on stream making exori con at Formorgar mines?
Dont be stupid, just dont let him promote server... Better start without any streamers or other than KASTI..

It would've been much better if this time you won't rely on Kasti.
First of all he doesn't even bring that much of a player base with him. Also his fans/viewers are kinda chimerical just as him and aren't long term Kasteria players. They are many on the begining but after 2 deaths or 3 days of playing they get bored/frustrated and leave the server.
Secondly. He creates conflicts instead of pacify and deescalate them.
Thirdly. If he is occupied by something else even partially he won't be able to pay particular attention to the server. Even when he is able to focus on the server with full brain capacity it's simply too much for him to handle. Now when he is cage fighting I really doubt about his dedication to the game.
Lastly. In my opinion he isn't a man for the job. He lacks of certain necessary GM/server promotor traits such as: being righteous, not being prejucided, having distance to oneself, not abusing power that was given to him, not getting involved emotionally, not acting like a kid, not being driven by hate, anger and envy.

So instead of depending on Kasti advertisement and of the server which is very "double-edged sword" kind of solution I would rather just for a sign of good intentions and authenticity change server name and draw a thick line behind all the past with this Kasti guy and end this partnership because it's not good for ot, for it's popularity and it's repute. Instead of Kasti it's much better to hire 3-4 smaller, less known polish streamers and 2 big brasilian streamers f.e.: ddd_pinda, nattank, rubini etc. that will hype up this ot
Ask BubbaGame if he is willing to play this ot.
Ask Punio???
Also I would pay youtube channels like
GamingWorld
Tibia Ferumbrinha
Willzera
for series of advertisement in their yt clips. (for sure there are also some other channels willing to advert)

Buy an ad:
here
otservlist org
here
otslist eu
and here
ots-list org
maybe even there
torg pl

Would've been really good for the server that when you pick new name for OT you could create youtube channel and on this channel you could put up some tutorials for fresh added quest, best pvp clip montages, funny daily clips, announce new updates and bug fixes. Show newbie players how to effectively gain levels solo and in party. But that's really an extra feature not something very urgent but proffesional official server yt channel would be something really dope. (It would have to be advertised and manage proffesionaly, there is no place for lack of competence there.)

PS.
If you really trying to make this server an epic and serious experience for starved, thirsty players you have to think about whats written below.
Would've been nice if you could increase frag limit and remove spear indestructibility.
Also I know it's a neuralgic topic but you should consider removing current training monks. (puke, bollocks, bullshit, do I really have to explain why this is worst part of your server?)
Instead of it add some semi difficult quest that gives access to some training dummies in cities like Edron, Port Hope, Darashia so RPG players won't feel afflicted.

Last edited:
@GOD Wille

did you read posts above?
We don't want kasti, we dont want kasteria again..

Create new advertisement thread there with eloth.net info and specification not fu#$@*ng 3weeks kasteria with kasti...

mid-rate/ high loot and more frags to redskull and ban if you compare this with high loot and even mid-high rate people gonna play this server and not only fight at guild wars..

Status
Not open for further replies.