• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [Custom / 8.0] Kasteria | ELOTH TEAM | NEW ANTI-BOT CLIENT| 4 JUNE AT 18:00 CEST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server Website/AAC
https://www.kasteria.pl
Server Address
kasteria.pl
Server Port
Client Protocol
If you ever open again make it super lowrate, basicly make the 8.0 version of old tibianic, serious ot, with real wars and "hunted" meaning would actually mean something. This would be a ot that would work for years. I would recommend 2x or even 1x exp.

Just my 2 cents aye

lowrate will never work on the teamhunt 8.0 server, it will just make solo players have 100 lvls after 1 month, while teamhunt team will reach 200 in 2 weeks (4 kolowce will be 300 already)

lowrate will never work on the teamhunt 8.0 server, it will just make solo players have 100 lvls after 1 month, while teamhunt team will reach 200 in 2 weeks (4 kolowce will be 300 already)

So delete teamhunt bullshit bonus exp bullshit just like old 8.0 ;p

was thinking about it yesterday, remove/rework the teamhunt places AND JUST TRY ONE EDITION. 101+ lvl exp x1 make some nice mysteriando quests etc (just like retrocores does for example) and JUST TRYYYYYYYY ONE TIMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE lalalallalal.

p.s
buff paladinka.
make monsters dont lose hp from their dmg so maybe paladins can hunt aoe too.
make good monsters for paladins hp :1 exp: 9999, only paladins can atk them. somaybe paladins good again

paladin.

I wrote to Slugar to remove new exps and put Eloth in the old climate without new exps at least at the start .
Low Rate, Low Loot. Stimulate people again to do runes at the depot. Fight Pvp battle for exp places. Add Dice. Democration. Old Style.
Exp Stage from First Edition Eloth or more lowest. More, Harder Quests than this shitty easy new quest :> wtf was that like INQ but more easiest.
And we got Pefect OTS, GG.

I wrote to Slugar to remove new exps and put Eloth in the old climate without new exps at least at the start .
Low Rate, Low Loot. Stimulate people again to do runes at the depot. Fight Pvp battle for exp places. Add Dice. Democration. Old Style.
Exp Stage from First Edition Eloth or more lowest. More, Harder Quests than this shitty easy new quest :> wtf was that like INQ but more easiest.
And we got Pefect OTS, GG.
What u drunk? tell me bro. Last edition was good if you nerfed teamhunt and a bit lower rate.

nononono, better make teamhunts lvl 200 after 1 week (4kolowce lvls 250-300 after 2 days) loot x3-4 so mages can make ifninity m lvl from infinity mana pots in houses every night, so paladin / ek die on combo from 10 people on lvl 250

What u drunk? tell me bro. Last edition was good if you nerfed teamhunt and a bit lower rate.
I think u are drunk when u think this ots with that stage rate will stay alive more than one month. What drugs u take? When U play that shit Evo Ots
So mby u should play on Vestia, no Kasteria? Try to think about that. Its good thing for you.
I was playing like every edition and i can say something about this. ;) When OTS is better and more avaiable for playing.

I think u are drunk when u think this ots with that stage rate will stay alive more than one month. What drugs u take? When U play that shit Evo Ots
So mby u should play on Vestia, no Kasteria? Try to think about that. Its good thing for you.
I was playing like every edition and i can say something about this. ;) When OTS is better and more avaiable for playing.
Yeah, lets make it exp 0.5 loot rate 0.25 lets see how many ppl will play ;)

Yeah, lets make it exp 0.5 loot rate 0.25 lets see how many ppl will play ;)
Bro, I never said it is supposed to be exp 0.5 and loot rate 0.25. I just want more low exp and loot rate and i mean about stage like first edition of eloth.
2x exp after lvl 180. Mean stage from 20x or 10x to 2 or 3x exp. Loot - x2 its enough

Eloth without new resps ? XDXD Go original tibia its dead after 3 days. If u have 3 good spots Okolnir Frosts / Hydras and Demona wrl, all neutrals cant exp on best places ;] They must sit on tombas, this is sooo broken. Kasteria cant stay longer than 1 week bc of God Szluga ;] His masterplans work on kids like u guys... Before he start Pangeria he told Kasteria in december so he had lead pangeria to death.

Attachments

Eloth without new resps ? XDXD Go original tibia its dead after 3 days. If u have 3 good spots Okolnir Frosts / Hydras and Demona wrl, all neutrals cant exp on best places ;] They must sit on tombas, this is sooo broken. Kasteria cant stay longer than 1 week bc of God Szluga ;] His masterplans work on kids like u guys... Before he start Pangeria he told Kasteria in december so he had lead pangeria to death.

Idk man, I think you are envy or something, Jealousy so hard. Anyway this server can be corrupted or everything i dont really fucking care about it.
Becouse i think its the best server for years last ago. You can't deny it . Its just true. You wouldn't want money for your work? Bcs I dont care for real.
I just want to play once a year at the best server. U got ur work u got ur money so why that much envy. MONEY. MONEY. MONEY. MONEY. MONEY. MONEY. MONEY. MONEY. MONEY. MONEY. MONEY. MONEY. MONEY. MONEY. MONEY. MONEY. MONEY. MONEY. MONEY. MONEY. MONEY
That's right i will do this same if i can. I will get and i should want some money for my good work. even more so because it is not forced. They didnt force you to pay.Ur decision, always.

Yeah Eloth without new exp! like First and second, and thirdy editions. 1200 - 1400 players and everyone can exp, how ;o
I dont like original. Only Eloth.

Bro, I never said it is supposed to be exp 0.5 and loot rate 0.25. I just want more low exp and loot rate and i mean about stage like first edition of eloth.
2x exp after lvl 180. Mean stage from 20x or 10x to 2 or 3x exp. Loot - x2 its enough
You are just describing how last kasteria edition was XD, exp x3 at 140 and loot x2.

Status
Not open for further replies.