• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [Custom / 8.0] Kasteria | ELOTH TEAM | NEW ANTI-BOT CLIENT| 4 JUNE AT 18:00 CEST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server Website/AAC
https://www.kasteria.pl
Server Address
kasteria.pl
Server Port
Client Protocol
This edition will be good im coming back to play on it

Kind Regards guys :)
Post automatically merged:

I Hope it will be no more like this.

g) Offering account data to other players, offering items, characters for real money.

This edition will be good im coming back to play on it

Yeah This will gonna be best edition of last time! LETS GO !1 GUYS WE DO IT 2000 Players Online

@up I gonna waste my real money and so what u do? i gonna do it bcs i want. Bcs i have?

We got new client, based on OTClient. Already tested on brazilian editon of Kasteria.

So when are you going to launch? I guess you're Niebeski since he got banned on his other OTland account 😝
Maybe think about a start soon since there is nothing to play right now and its cold-times.
This originaltibia would prolly be successfull if he would have started it before you guys but that fool is going to launch on 3 january XDDDDD

Opera Zdjęcie_2019-12-09_223527_www.kasteria.pl.png

GOD SLUGAR = NIEBIESKI = DEAD OT LIKE PANGERIA

PANGERIA WITH 950 PPL RECORD ONLINE AFTER 2 WEEKS:
Opera Zdjęcie_2019-12-09_223723_www.pangeria.com.png

hahahahahahahahhahahahahaha
hahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahaha
hahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahaha

HE WANT ONLY CASH CASH CASH CASH CASH CASH CASH CASH

Guys dont waste ur rl cash on kasteria!!!!
Don't even log in!!!

P.S.:
Opera Zdjęcie_2019-12-09_224021_forum.pangeria.com.png

XDDDDDDDDD

Cry on forums and everywhere that the only thing u wish for is play on not corrupted server -> break and ot rule/bot -> get banishment -> say to gm unban or whole team xlog -> dont get unban -> whole team xlog -> gm want to rescue edition so he decides to unban -> cry on forums and everywhere that the only thing u wish for is play on not corrupted server -> oh shi*, there we go again.

Players are corrupted, not gms.

We need classic DMG 8.0, not 8.54 ! I was looking Tibiopedia.pl calc and DMG on Kasteria is the same as Tibia.rl 10+, change this please. 300 MS 600 DMG with UE on ppl is crazy low...

Decrease teamhunt bonuses and create static exp x3, loot x2, skills x5 and mlvl x3.

Tibia - News (https://www.tibia.com/news/?subtopic=newsarchive&id=528) this is the classic 8.0 dmg. the old damage formula is from 7.9.

at least i think so. i dont think there was other dmg changes than once and its like that till now.

edit: if u talking about ue the dmg is enough. People cant understand why the 7.4 -7.9 dmg was so high. because most of players was 50-80 lvls, and there was only few that were reaching 150+ as mage. at this level mage was overpowered, and obviously u cant have this kind of damage if u can take lvl 150 in 2 days. Are u stupid or what ?:S

Last edited:
this dmg formula will be stupid asf, imagine low reaching 300lvl and hitting 1k+ to players XD gg

Honestly, even if I liked the fights and engine on Kastera/Eloth alot, I am not going to start their Server ever again.

kasteria is starting in december, and original is starting in january.
cant say if niebieski of fribben is a bigger scammer xD

1200 spoof XDXDXDXDXDXDXDXD
Show me 1200 REAL players.
:)

Last edited:
5 steps for better Kasteria.

1. Balance party exp and solo exp. Solo players can't have game breaking disadvantage comparing to team hunters.
2. Remove trainers that are accessible from protection zone with escaping route straight back into pz.
3. Increase amount of frags. It would be nice if it were doubled. But any rise in this matter is good.
4. Remove spear's durability. Don't make it last forever. It suppose to break. Paladin shouldn't have infinite weapon.
5. Give GM accounts only to people who don't play here. Who won't get involved. Forbid them having a regular side account.

It would be incredibly nice addition if site forum would work since day one, including all subforums and shared cams without any defects and techincal breaks.

5 steps for better Kasteria.

1. Balance party exp and solo exp. Solo players can't have game breaking disadvantage comparing to team hunters.
2. Remove trainers that are accessible from protection zone with escaping route straight back into pz.
3. Increase amount of frags. It would be nice if it were doubled. But any rise in this matter is good.
4. Remove spear's durability. Don't make it last forever. It suppose to break. Paladin shouldn't have infinite weapon.
5. Give GM accounts only to people who don't play here. Who won't get involved. Forbid them having a regular side account.

It would be incredibly nice addition if site forum would work since day one, including all subforums and shared cams without any defects and techincal breaks.

Before every new edition of kasteria/tibijka theres some noob thinking that niebieski aka blue listen to players well NEW TYPISZON HAS BEEN BORN!!!!!! A true hero which we need but dont deserve

Again this ots ? Guys God Slugar lied you many times and you still play his ots ? 1900 players ? maybe yes but on ots with "normal" gm, imo 900 ppl on start after 2 days 500 so Slugar log in his chars... 3 days after start 1200 online (200 activ players, 600 trainers, 400 GM chars) this story is repetitive ... Now he pay to Mitch for create team, but Mitch is online 1h per day so this ots cant stay alive without other teams imo no one leader join this time

Status
Not open for further replies.