• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [Custom / 8.0] Kasteria | ELOTH TEAM | NEW ANTI-BOT CLIENT| 4 JUNE AT 18:00 CEST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server Website/AAC
https://www.kasteria.pl
Server Address
kasteria.pl
Server Port
Client Protocol
Theres a lot of people that works through the week for more than 8 hours and they can't play at fucking tuesday cuz they got to get up at 5 or 6 to earn money. Not everyone is like this angry no life team, that got peoples avarage age of 15 that can skip school for next 2 weeks just to get some levels at ot that gonna die sooner or later. I personally ain't gonna play since by the time that I finish work at friday, this kids will already have 180+ levels

bierzcie wolne w biedronce na kasie żeby móc grać biedaki

Theres a lot of people that works through the week for more than 8 hours and they can't play at fucking tuesday cuz they got to get up at 5 or 6 to earn money. Not everyone is like this angry no life team, that got peoples avarage age of 15 that can skip school for next 2 weeks just to get some levels at ot that gonna die sooner or later. I personally ain't gonna play since by the time that I finish work at friday, this kids will already have 180+ levels

There's also a lot of people that work during the weekend, nights, evenings and whatnot. You not playing won't make a difference.

encoree said:

There's also a lot of people that work during the weekend, nights, evenings and whatnot. You not playing won't make a difference.
roasted lmao

Sracie sie czemu start 12 marca bo wtedy sa wyplaty z pracy xD Ten jajówka to tez łeb skończył otsa jednym filmikiem i znowu startuje xDDDD Nie chce mu sie na piekarnie wybierac to widac. Szkoda czasu.

Waste of time for this OT

Who cares if they will be higher level at the end of the week? They won't go to work next week anyway and the upcoming months. They will be higher anyway.

Most people have free time on weekends so I dont understand why not cater to majority of the playerbase, but he always chose stupid days so expected the same but even a thursday/monday is better than a tuesday because its end/start the week not middle xd

With this orsh expstage as well 300 level by friday/saturday/sunday when most will be online it kinda sucks, lower the exp stage but keep loot high do a poll atleast on that

Last edited:
exp should be 2-3 from the beginning to the end and not the stage.
ye it should, but then will be too hard for Kasti viewers to get out of rook, so instead eloth changing last stage to x8 and adding roshamuul

Level 1 to 8 : x30
Level 9 to 30 : x15
Level 31 to 50 : x10
Level 51 to 80 : x7
Level 81 to 110 : x5
Level 111 to 130 : x4
Level 131 to 170 : x3
Level 171 to 190 : 2x

or maybe even less....

and add like another 10% for every vocation in party to encourage teaming up for randoms so it makes sense to hunt with other players if someone play solo idk

Last edited:
Let the experience stage be as it is, I enjoyed the wars on a high leveled character on kasteria was so much fun, this is a fun rpg not completely rpgando…. It'll be success 5 or 6 big big team already joining. If low exp on a 8.0 1000 player ots will = 5 h rook and from 8>50 2 days

How many regs account u got now? :) To bad Kateria is not 7.4 :D

Yes but wars is fun when u fight to exp as well what's the fun in everyone going 150lvl in 1-2 days I thought wars was more enjoyable when u fight starting from level 80-100 but ok
Yes will be many teams hopefully cos having always 2 is boring now as well hopefully we see 3 maybe 4 teams

Can someone explain how kasteria map looks like? or post image? I dont know how advertise dont have things like map explained also 0 info about custom things on server?

I'm looking for real map with 0 custom bullshit on it. Also would like to know if its actually real 8.0 map or some bullshit with zao and other stuff converted to 8.0

Please anyone explain

edit: just realize there is some info about custom spawns in description but nothing rlly explained anyway.

Question to everyone, why the **** ppl add custom spawns to such big map as 8.0 real map. There is enough place for 1k players. And less spawns is even better becouse if you want best spawn you need to fight for it. Earn it in pvp way. Please wake up stop making orshabaal servers. ONLY 100% REAL MAP

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.