• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [Custom / 8.0] Kasteria | ELOTH TEAM | NEW ANTI-BOT CLIENT| 4 JUNE AT 18:00 CEST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server Website/AAC
https://www.kasteria.pl
Server Address
kasteria.pl
Server Port
Client Protocol
Can someone explain how kasteria map looks like? or post image? I dont know how advertise dont have things like map explained also 0 info about custom things on server?

I'm looking for real map with 0 custom bullshit on it. Also would like to know if its actually real 8.0 map or some bullshit with zao and other stuff converted to 8.0

Please anyone explain

edit: just realize there is some info about custom spawns in description but nothing rlly explained anyway.

Question to everyone, why the **** ppl add custom spawns to such big map as 8.0 real map. There is enough place for 1k players. And less spawns is even better becouse if you want best spawn you need to fight for it. Earn it in pvp way. Please wake up stop making orshabaal servers. ONLY 100% REAL MAP
go and look for some other 8.0 servers without custom content, maybe u will find podkarpackie hopto org with 1 player online

Custom stuff is nice when u all get higher levels obvs normal realmap would never work in 2019 lol

Can someone explain how kasteria map looks like? or post image? I dont know how advertise dont have things like map explained also 0 info about custom things on server?

I'm looking for real map with 0 custom bullshit on it. Also would like to know if its actually real 8.0 map or some bullshit with zao and other stuff converted to 8.0

Please anyone explain

edit: just realize there is some info about custom spawns in description but nothing rlly explained anyway.

Question to everyone, why the **** ppl add custom spawns to such big map as 8.0 real map. There is enough place for 1k players. And less spawns is even better becouse if you want best spawn you need to fight for it. Earn it in pvp way. Please wake up stop making orshabaal servers. ONLY 100% REAL MAP
the problem is that endgame on 8.0 is so easy to get and its boring as fuck. but when there are custom spawns and places u got more choice. also if u wanna pure 8.0 go on originaltibia and play with 3 other ppl.

the problem is that endgame on 8.0 is so easy to get and its boring as fuck. but when there are custom spawns and places u got more choice. also if u wanna pure 8.0 go on originaltibia and play with 3 other ppl.

rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

@ekw becouse 8.0 Tibia was to level around 150+/- then it's just boring.. Frost Dragons/goroma the best monsters ;)
If they are adding new + custom spawn such as Warzones,Ruthless Seven Quest(similary like INQ but better monsters/bosses) they are keeping people to lvl up till 300-350 ;) (OTS is alive for long time)

they should at least get rid of these fucking azuras because it smells of such orshabal ot

they should at least get rid of these fucking azuras because it smells of such orshabal ot

That's so true. Custom spawns are needed to keep server alive, but asuras are way too much. I mean it would be okay if they would add it after like 2 weeks since server start, but not from beggining.. 😉

everyone says lower exp stage a bit but obviously 0 reaction from admins :p

Status
Not open for further replies.