• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [Custom / 8.0] Kasteria | ELOTH TEAM | NEW ANTI-BOT CLIENT| 4 JUNE AT 18:00 CEST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server Website/AAC
https://www.kasteria.pl
Server Address
kasteria.pl
Server Port
Client Protocol
Why u are saying false words? If u don't know that Slugar ( God Wille) blocked all functions from bots like ssa/might rings/e rings /dash/antyparalyses don't say bullshits please ;)

seems like we gonna get custom spawn info when we explore map ourself. Newcomers friendly i see. So hard to make few dots and text "DL SPAWN" on map

<whiney comment about no info about custom spawn>

U got the map of " map.eloth.net " and u can explore it now + check where is everything ;) IT's not hard ;D

U got the map of " map.eloth.net " and u can explore it now + check where is everything ;) IT's not hard ;D

U realize this hoster said 2 weeks ago in this thread mainpost he will soon add custom spawn into website? so either ur in love with him and go suck his dick little boy or stfu

U realize this hoster said 2 weeks ago in this thread mainpost he will soon add custom spawn into website? so either ur in love with him and go suck his dick little boy or stfu
Man firstly if u wanna something just be nice not like angry bird ;D If u wasn't playing Kasteria check the map and nothing more... Shut up and don't say something wrong about me, becouse i can easily fck u in Kasteria <3

God wille can u change ur signature or report for advertising other server in this one thanks

Man firstly if u wanna something just be nice not like angry bird ;D If u wasn't playing Kasteria check the map and nothing more... Shut up and don't say something wrong about me, becouse i can easily fck u in Kasteria <3

typical ots kid. keep trash talking and join ur trade team at first day then get wiped and cry.

typical ots kid. keep trash talking and join ur trade team at first day then get wiped and cry.
Firstly... Who are you ? A crybaby from swe team? Or maybe from Zabijakka's kids REALOAD? XD
I hope that ur words "get wiped" come true soon ;)

Really you didnt make the new client on time to prevent bots atleast from day 1? Gg better delay the ot tbh also why call your new client beta your gonna let it run as a test this edition and old client will always be working then? Gz

Really you didnt make the new client on time to prevent bots atleast from day 1? Gg better delay the ot tbh also why call your new client beta your gonna let it run as a test this edition and old client will always be working then? Gz
Sorry, but client is not something that I can test on my own, and I dont want to kill ot kusy because client may be crap for players with wooden PC etc, thats why we are going to host both clients. If that new one will work as intented for everyone, then we will disable old one.

Status
Not open for further replies.