• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [Custom / 8.0] Kasteria | ELOTH TEAM | NEW ANTI-BOT CLIENT| 4 JUNE AT 18:00 CEST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server Website/AAC
https://www.kasteria.pl
Server Address
kasteria.pl
Server Port
Client Protocol
To people who think that new client will solve issues with botters - it won't.

People gonna hate on @GOD Wille because he isn't even trying to make new one but the truth is that They shouldn't.
Like it or not but GOD Wille is one of most experienced OT hosters on this forum and believe me that new client wouldn't solve a single thing with botters.

There is no way to make a client to prevent botters from botting because there are many people who can make bot work in few hours and no matter how many client You will release, They will make it work anyway. Its just waste of time.

Big companies pay big money to make their games or apps not able to crack and it always take less than a week to make it work without paying for it. This is how life works and how people work.

So stop hating on something that isn't Wille's fault.

i just said for fun "Sell elfbot" and RANDOMS trust in that bullshits
random stay always random
so hehehehehehehhe
ehh kids ,34 lata nie wiecej xD

@Sevroy well, if You're talking about thing that I wrote then I didn't even seen Your post with elfbot thingy to be honest.
All I am saying is that You can make bot working for every single tibia version in few hours and if You don't know how to make it work, just wait 2 days and some1 else will do it for You. Thats a fact.

Honestly, I never used a bot and I didn't care if any1 is using some "auto SSA" or "anti paralyze" bullshit. I just hate when people use cave bot with all alarams and sh!t like that and They never get punished because They're careful enough.

Two things are always certain if it comes to Tibia
  • botters will always use bots,
  • sammy will always cry on teamspeak like a baby.

Hello everyone i will play aswell if u played with us before pm me on fb or there / but to make all clear mitch is not a guy who can have team and everyone know that this guy last 5 years dont got own char anywhere / samew ith cash + he plays 30 min per day same with hes friends so dont count them as a main team even empty will fight better and more then him ~ + there bot working and its 8.54 client orginal was real 8.0

Veziv

/ but to make all clear mitch is not a guy who can have team and everyone know that this guy last 5 years dont got own char anywhere / samew ith cash + he plays 30 min per day same with hes friends so dont count them as a main team even empty will fight better and more then him ~

Veziv
u are saying some bullshits about the mitch and etc buuuuuuuuut..... you roooked on last edition 5 characters <3

Reactions: C@2
ezgif-4-6031af189fc5.gif

czuje will dominate server btw

Change a little exp stage. Too high. Start it from 30-25x-2x mby.
Like a First eloth edition would be great. 3x after 160-180lvl | 200lvl~~ -2x

welcome to sammys playground.

Lets break this down now,

• sammy
  • playgroud

What those things have in common?
- kids

What kids always do?
- They cry

Well Sammy, You were right. That will be Your playgroud like every single TeamSpeak server is.
All You do is crying. You actually cry more than pissed off Mahmoud but the difference between You and him is - people like Mahmoud. He's a nice guy and You're piece of trash, even Your teammates are saying this.

Have fun in Your playground tho.

Hello everyone i will play aswell if u played with us before pm me on fb or there / but to make all clear mitch is not a guy who can have team and everyone know that this guy last 5 years dont got own char anywhere / samew ith cash + he plays 30 min per day same with hes friends so dont count them as a main team even empty will fight better and more then him ~ + there bot working and its 8.54 client orginal was real 8.0

Veziv

umad bro

Status
Not open for further replies.