• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [Custom / 8.0] Kasteria | ELOTH TEAM | NEW ANTI-BOT CLIENT| 4 JUNE AT 18:00 CEST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server Website/AAC
https://www.kasteria.pl
Server Address
kasteria.pl
Server Port
Client Protocol
I do not like version 8.0 because it has a built-in bot to client and every one player shooting runes from the hotkey and the game is boring and too easy.

Due to the fact that there are no servers to play, I may come here for a moment and check why people exciting of this server.

I remember once playing on one edition , it was terribly boring low rate and few frags , after a few frags i got a ban for frags and pressed the exit cross.

Two important questions:

How many frags to red skull and ban?

Here it's pvp enforced or boring shit normal pvp?
4 frags to redskull each 12 hours
It's normal PVP, with PVP-E in War modes.
A question, you said you are adding training dummies, where everyone can perfect they're skills, can you make 'spear' at least infinite so I can properly perfect my skills on my paladin? And where is the location of those dummies?
Spears are already infinite on Training dummies, you can get in here from every each temple.

Forbidden or formorgar is not custom spawn what the fuck is the problem that u don't seem to understand@c@2

Edit maybe th GM can also show us poi dls or where warlocks are or fuck it show me where rats on Thais are

Forbidden or formorgar is not custom spawn what the fuck is the problem that u don't seem to understand@c@2

Edit maybe th GM can also show us poi dls or where warlocks are or fuck it show me where rats on Thais are
Thats what Ive wrote, web map is not updated yet, there are downstairs to Freezemoths.

Is premium needed to enter training dummies?
No, you don't need a premium account to enter training dummies, but you may train for 6 hours here as a free account player, while premium accounts gets 10 hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.