• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [Custom / 8.0] Kasteria | ELOTH TEAM | NEW ANTI-BOT CLIENT| 4 JUNE AT 18:00 CEST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server Website/AAC
https://www.kasteria.pl
Server Address
kasteria.pl
Server Port
Client Protocol
Yesterday, the dark beast called Beastlion visited our world for the first time, thanks to our brave heroes he was defeated! However, remember, it was just a battle - the beast is enraged and will repeat the attack until one of the parties definitively ceases its vitality!

Beware, the beast can appear up to several times a day! We encourage you to have fun in which you can receive interesting prizes, one of them is the unique War Backpack.

QGU0IuD.png

It's worth to play? I meant they will close in 1 or 2 months? (Like eloth, tibijka, etc)

What a corrupted OT WTF. 2-3 days ago Tiusu team was on poi, when they did levers we killed them but 3-4 of them ran to main room. We thought ok they will die easy without knight, they're just 4. 2 hours later we went there to main room and there wasnt any monsters anD deads???
LMAO ahhhh ok Tiusu team are friends of Niebieski and they sitting with him on same TS hah.

One more. Niebieski gave back lvl and items for one of player from tiusu team cause he got a hack? Its his problem that he gave acc and password

Last edited by a moderator:
What a corrupted OT WTF. 2-3 days ago Tiusu team was on poi, when they did levers we killed them but 3-4 of them ran to main room. We thought ok they will die easy without knight, they're just 4. 2 hours later we went there to main room and there wasnt any monsters anD deads???
LMAO ahhhh ok Tiusu team are friends of Niebieski and they sitting with him on same TS hah.

One more. Niebieski gave back lvl and items for one of player from tiusu team cause he got a hack? Its his problem that he gave acc and password
> Play on an OT, where people made several threads about corruption and scams of the administration
> Cry about corruption
XD
Jeeez, I love people

What a bullshit, but I know you may be mad because I banned your character, now its gonna be deleted

Polish gms use to be corrupted. They support war teams cuz they want them to stay on their server.

What a bullshit, but I know you may be mad because I banned your character, now its gonna be deleted
Idc about this ban, go speak with our team Pupetto dzepetto, Alfo pyrena, albo pyrena. How they did main room without ek they was just 4ms and when we entered main room there wasnt any monsters and deads?

> Play on an OT, where people made several threads about corruption and scams of the administration
> Cry about corruption
XD
Jeeez, I love people
I dont crying, just saying what happening on this OT

Idc about this ban, go speak with our team Pupetto dzepetto, Alfo pyrena, albo pyrena. How they did main room without ek they was just 4ms and when we entered main room there wasnt any monsters and deads?

I dont crying, just saying what happening on this OT

I was their EK lol

Things that HAVE to be changed to make this server better

1). Blessings has to be more expensive - like 100k
2). You have to lose more exp at blessings - like 90-100% of level.
3). No pz at carpets - travelling with pz by carpet
4). Possibility to travel with pz from okolnir

like it or not, but it would improve server imo

Dear Kasterians,

we are pleased to announce that from today to Thursday you can send us photos from your homes on the kasteria, which will take part in a competition in which you can win prizes such as: retro outfit, premium account for 30 days, or premium points - there is a lot to fight for, so we encourage you to participate! Please send screenshots to one of our fan pages: Kasteria.pl or KastiTV.

MnBJ8Om.png

In addition, we are glad to inform you that from today every player has a chance to join our support team, as a tutor and in the future who knows? Maybe even a gamemaster? We invite all interested parties to this topic: https://www.kasteria.pl/?subtopic=forum&action=show_thread&id=161, please tell me something about yourself and how much time you can devote to the development of the server and its care.

Soon, another update comes along with new items, monsters and of course, new places to experience. More information about the update should appear tomorrow!

I want to watch whole cam including fight cam from those which survived and ran to poi to see if unnamed is lying about that fightek on poi levers
Well okay, I'll be here in around 2 hours then I will find it and post it.

Also im kinda curious about 00:12:00 i'd want to see elder sorcerer's cam cause theres no blood stains or fire and he died 3 sqm from entrance also elder sorcerer was already dead and adixor with tjuusu were fighting vs two hffs trapped by two of them + mwalling wave and magically another guy sztywna selekcja went down so theres only 2 ways:
1. Lever refresh automatically every 15 seconds
2. Gm pulled lever

Last edited:
Also im kinda curious about 00:12:00 i'd want to see elder sorcerer's cam cause theres no blood stains or fire and he died 3 sqm from entrance also elder sorcerer was already dead and adixor with tjuusu were fighting vs two hffs trapped by two of them + mwalling wave and magically another guy sztywna selekcja went down so theres only 2 ways:
1. Lever refresh automatically every 15 seconds
2. Gm pulled lever
Which one lever? That so you go into main room (hffs)? It's refresh automaticaly after few seconds.

Status
Not open for further replies.