• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [Custom / 8.0] Kasteria | ELOTH TEAM | NEW ANTI-BOT CLIENT| 4 JUNE AT 18:00 CEST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server Website/AAC
https://www.kasteria.pl
Server Address
kasteria.pl
Server Port
Client Protocol
Ah i forgot that this is "most authentic 8.0 rl map server 100% rl tibia formulas all quests and monsters AI working properly"

Dear players,

with today's server save we decided to enable trainers for free account players aswell, our decision was made due to newcommers which would like to have fastest start without investing money from the begining if they don't know server yet.

rqZUBpT.png

Beastlion has been finally outcast from Kasteria's world definitely, due to our brave warriors! We would like to thanks to all Kasteria players for defending our world. Be careful, strange creatures will be still trying to lead our world.

We are proud to inform you about upcomming server update that will contains new creatures and spawns which will be released on Friday, 6. July 2018. We also preparing to create things such as warzones, so you can enjoy game everyday even more - unfortunately we don't know yet when it will be ready. Stay tuned!

swe team join now
Nice to see you:)

Server update has come and is now live on Kasteria!

With today's server save we have implemented 3 new monsters with their exp places, which 2 of them are basicly dedicated for medium/high level mages, these are located in Edron's Academy in the middle of towers, lowest floor. To get into them, you have to put 20 small rubies / sapphires - it depends on which monsters you wants to go. Third monster is dedicated for medium/high levels paladins/knights, his location is in deeper folda, you will have to find a way yourself - but you should definitely try it.

We have also added 6 new tasks, which are: terrible nightmares, demon outcasts, forest furies, freeze heros, ghostly elementals, campfire elementals.

MHYqU5i.png

As we said before, today we are starting in writting warzones with custom AI bosses and custom stories, but theoriticaly they are going to be similiar to real ones. It will take few days to be realeased, but it's worth it. Also, we are preparing in writting a story of totaly new quest that will bring new items, new monsters and who knows, maybe new exp places?

Stay tuned and play Kasteria!

I never thought I would say it but I'm in shock that there are regular updates. :eek:
You should guys definitely try this server :cool:

Beyond the updates there are best community (best in all editions) and still good pvp/pve gameplay so, rather it doesn't promise to quick drop players to offline and leave the server.

That is dope shit now, *****.
C'mon and play <3

Last edited:
Available Tasks on Kasteria :
HQHurFa.png

Last edited:
I never thought I would say it but I'm in shock that there are regular updates. :eek:
You should guys definitely try this server :cool:

Beyond the updates there are best community (best in all editions) and still good pvp/pve gameplay so, rather it doesn't promise to quick drop players to offline and leave the server.

That is dope shit now, *****.
C'mon and play <3
You are welcome :)

Soon we are going to add more hunt spots for 'team exp', something like prisons roshamuul etc from new tibia.
Stay tuned!

Create account now!
https://www.kasteria.pl/?subtopic=createaccount

Dear Kasterians,

As many of you already seen, we are trying to keep Kasteria updated often. Many of you requested more exp places for team hunts, we meet the expectations and in the next server save new spawn dedicated basicly for team hunts is going to be added - it'll be something like prisons on real, we believe you gonna like that.

qWAci4j.png

Additionaly, after next server save vocation bonus in party, which was very desirable is going to be enabled. Here you may see config of how it's gonna looks like:

• Activating shared experience: 20% (for all combinations) plus
    • 2 different vocations 10%
    • 3 different vocations 40%
    • 4 different vocations 80%

Also, we would like to inform you that we already started creating maps and scripts for our Warzones, which are going to be released soon! In the first place, we are going to add one warzone, and after we are going to add next and next, just so you enjoy our server every day.

So it seems you actually care this time... Which is refreshing. Honestly, you have on of the smoothest servers ever and it was a shame that they started lasting only around 7 days. I first came across your server when I came back to tibia in January 2017 and I had a blast for a month on tibijka.net before it shut down all of a sudden because of corruption accusations and other shit that you shouldn't be doing for either your rls or "Famous" streamers.
Now enough with the past, I really think you have a shoot of creating a long lasting server if you play your cards right, and I want it to last since I like many other ppl enjoy playing 8.0.
Some things you should consider if you want this server to last and earn you a consistent flow of cash:
- Revisit the exp stages, i mean 3x with the new team hunting system might be bad, maybe add another stage past 230 to 2,5x and past 260 to 2x, I dont think you want people reaching 300 in less then a month...
- If you want to earn money consistently, just keep adding cosmetics like you did before with hussar outfit, pay someone to create few outfits you will earn more cash and keep ppl interested. The economy will work like now you have ppl with a shit ton of cash in the game already, and you have mages with not much time to play who like to war, so they donate and sell points for in-game cash... I remember when you added hussar outfit few days later i saw around 30-40 ppl wearing them and they were like 10 euros or something... So if you want money don't look for a restart just keep adding new cosmetics and ppl will keep buying points for paccs and you are set for consistent cash flow.
- Advertise again! Your server started with around 600 ppl which is way lower than usual, i remember you having like 1.5k on start. It droped to like 250 really fast but once people saw you were actually updating and caring they came back, which is great. I think this server has potential to have an active community of 1000+ unique players and like 700 online players at peek times, so consider advertising once more.
- Look into druids! Maybe now with team hunting they will become more viable and interesting but so far they have been boring. I know that how they have been in official 8.0 but cipsoft changed them for a reason. I relly dont know what you could do to make them more viable since there are like 3-4 druids in top 100, they struggle to hunt solo since they cant make sds and cant wave either, so maybe consider allowing them to make sds? or like some weaker form of wave?
- Have someone answer peoples post on forums, it really looks bad when there are like 10 posts asking decent questions and no answers... at least give them a generic one "we will look into that", "thanks for your suggestion" and bla bla

Your server is rather unique since like every 2 days new 7.4 nostaliga opeans and closes, and other opions are this 10+ client tibias with bots running around and boring wars and shit...so,
I really wish you all the luck with the future of this server!

So it seems you actually care this time... Which is refreshing. Honestly, you have on of the smoothest servers ever and it was a shame that they started lasting only around 7 days. I first came across your server when I came back to tibia in January 2017 and I had a blast for a month on tibijka.net before it shut down all of a sudden because of corruption accusations and other shit that you shouldn't be doing for either your rls or "Famous" streamers.
Now enough with the past, I really think you have a shoot of creating a long lasting server if you play your cards right, and I want it to last since I like many other ppl enjoy playing 8.0.
Some things you should consider if you want this server to last and earn you a consistent flow of cash:
- Revisit the exp stages, i mean 3x with the new team hunting system might be bad, maybe add another stage past 230 to 2,5x and past 260 to 2x, I dont think you want people reaching 300 in less then a month...
- If you want to earn money consistently, just keep adding cosmetics like you did before with hussar outfit, pay someone to create few outfits you will earn more cash and keep ppl interested. The economy will work like now you have ppl with a shit ton of cash in the game already, and you have mages with not much time to play who like to war, so they donate and sell points for in-game cash... I remember when you added hussar outfit few days later i saw around 30-40 ppl wearing them and they were like 10 euros or something... So if you want money don't look for a restart just keep adding new cosmetics and ppl will keep buying points for paccs and you are set for consistent cash flow.
- Advertise again! Your server started with around 600 ppl which is way lower than usual, i remember you having like 1.5k on start. It droped to like 250 really fast but once people saw you were actually updating and caring they came back, which is great. I think this server has potential to have an active community of 1000+ unique players and like 700 online players at peek times, so consider advertising once more.
- Look into druids! Maybe now with team hunting they will become more viable and interesting but so far they have been boring. I know that how they have been in official 8.0 but cipsoft changed them for a reason. I relly dont know what you could do to make them more viable since there are like 3-4 druids in top 100, they struggle to hunt solo since they cant make sds and cant wave either, so maybe consider allowing them to make sds? or like some weaker form of wave?
- Have someone answer peoples post on forums, it really looks bad when there are like 10 posts asking decent questions and no answers... at least give them a generic one "we will look into that", "thanks for your suggestion" and bla bla

Your server is rather unique since like every 2 days new 7.4 nostaliga opeans and closes, and other opions are this 10+ client tibias with bots running around and boring wars and shit...so,
I really wish you all the luck with the future of this server!
Thank you for such a great words, we really appreciate! It takes some time before we realized that people wants updates like those we did now. We really thought that real map is a real map, doesn't need to be updated or so, especially when it's old school server, but.. we are going in that way, and we believe we can have a really nice server that will stay abit longer than all of previous editions. You are right, we should consider lowering exp stages on latest stage, so there won't be 300 levels so fast and we gonna do that. We are advertising it hardly everyday, our streamer doing good job actually, as server is growing every day. To bad I have to say, that our forum wents into oblivion, as I'm the only one who's taking care of game atm, hard to manage everything solo, but I'll let that task for tutors :)

With today's server save we have implemented prisons, which are located to the south of Dark Catedra, also vocation party bonus has been enabled. For more informations please read previous news.

qML1Dgx.png

We have also added 2 tasks which are: grim reapers, serpent spawns.

Finally, the long-awaited and promised Warzones are ready to see the light of day! Although the idea of these Warzones is not an original idea, but due to our improvements, they will bring to the game many interesting aspects that will provide you with additional entertainment. To start Carlin Outlaw Society quest, explore locations north of Carlin, near Humphrey.

g3BtKUX.png

By joining the Carlin Outlaw Society clan, you have the option of helping members of the clan perform the tasks they have commissioned. You get Outlaws Supply Bag, 1 Minor Tokenand 5 Reputation Points for each assignment. Reputation is needed to get higher ranks and unlock new missions, including locations (currently there are 4 ranks). The last, ie 4th rank, opens the way to WarZone 1 - dungeon with the Boss. Minor Tokens may be exchanged for valuable items and a new unique outfit. (due to my travel, this option is going to be available at Monday's morning)

It seems to be adding huge things on this edition.
Great job! I recommend this server!

Due to many reports about queue in NPS's we decied to add 'instant buy' option, that means you don't have to wait in queue anymore - simply, if you want to buy 2 bp of manafluid, you have to say 'instant buy 2 bp mana' and you got it.

Additionaly, as many players asked to have some benefits on trainers while they are premium as it was previously dedicated only for premium, we decided to add +4 hours extra for premium players, that means if you are premium you may train for 10 hours from server save to server save.

zfteJxp.png

Beastlion is preparing his army once again to try to rule Kastria's world. Event is going to be launched every 4 hours till friday, you'll have once again to get rewards such as war backpack.

Too many custom things here... I feel overwhelmed by selfmade content. There is just too much of it.
Don't misunderstand me. Some of it is nice. Little more also doesn't harm me. But when more than 80% of server hunts on some weird looking custom respawn it just doesn't feel right to me.

Also when you restart it in some near future please get rid of this crappy hussar outfit!
It looks like drawn by a 4th grader with autism. I can't take this server serioulsy whenever I see someone dressed in this costume I wanna puke and logout. Not sure in which order though.

You can add any other outfit even from newer versions of Tibia or even from the latest one. Don't constrict yourself. Add 6 or 7 outfits. Just don't make them on your own. This one looks like cheap shit you can buy on harvest festival. It's awkward, ugly and it doesn't activate or engage any patriotic spirit... Rather mocking (poland stronk, poland cannot into space etc.)

REMOVE HUSSAR OUTFIT! = MORE PEOPLE PLAYING.
MORE PEOPLE PLAYING = MORE PURCHASED PREMIUM TUNE
MORE SOLD PREMIUM TUNE = PROFIT!

EDIT

Also increase ammount of frags you can get untill redskull and untill banishment just a little bit. Even by one per day will be so much better than nowadays.

One more thing. This event with huge wwerewolf walking on paralize on some desert.
Jesus dude are you serious?! It is even bigger cringe than this hussar outfit. Please remove it. Server has potential to be really good war/rpg alternative for broken real tibia. But you making it harder with your dumb decisions.

And another thin. Last but not least. Take away GM account from a guy called Kasti (dude with big forehead who streams on youtube). I saw him getting killed by some power abusers and he relloged on GM and banned some guys, some of them he imprisonned in a cage on some GM island. It just cannot happend anymore.

If you listen to all my advices I can guarantee that next edition will be more succesfull than this one by far dude. Trust me here.

Last edited:
Too many custom things here... I feel overwhelmed by selfmade content. There is just too much of it.
Don't misunderstand me. Some of it is nice. Little more also doesn't harm me. But when more than 80% of server hunts on some weird looking custom respawn it just doesn't feel right to me.

Also when you restart it in some near future please get rid of this crappy hussar outfit!
It looks like drawn by a 4th grader with autism. I can't take this server serioulsy whenever I see someone dressed in this costume I wanna puke and logout. Not sure in which order though.

You can add any other outfit even from newer versions of Tibia or even from the latest one. Don't constrict yourself. Add 6 or 7 outfits. Just don't make them on your own. This one looks like cheap shit you can buy on harvest festival. It's awkward, ugly and it doesn't activate or engage any patriotic spirit... Rather mocking (poland stronk, poland cannot into space etc.)

REMOVE HUSSAR OUTFIT! = MORE PEOPLE PLAYING.
MORE PEOPLE PLAYING = MORE PURCHASED PREMIUM TUNE
MORE SOLD PREMIUM TUNE = PROFIT!

EDIT

Also increase ammount of frags you can get untill redskull and untill banishment just a little bit. Even by one per day will be so much better than nowadays.

One more thing. This event with huge wwerewolf walking on paralize on some desert.
Jesus dude are you serious?! It is even bigger cringe than this hussar outfit. Please remove it. Server has potential to be really good war/rpg alternative for broken real tibia. But you making it harder with your dumb decisions.

And another thin. Last but not least. Take away GM account from a guy called Kasti (dude with big forehead who streams on youtube). I saw him getting killed by some power abusers and he relloged on GM and banned some guys, some of them he imprisonned in a cage on some GM island. It just cannot happend anymore.

If you listen to all my advices I can guarantee that next edition will be more succesfull than this one by far dude. Trust me here.

You talking so many bullshits (you're probably just hateing this OT for everything cuz you're typical hater) instead of serious message about giving any proposition on this OT.
You are really mad about Hussar Outfit and Streamer and new respawns? It's totally such talking only and warmly to grip on something..
Nicely done comment with IQ little bit more than potatoe but only a little bit.

This edition is good, let me explain that for you and other potential players who may decide to log-in and play:
- Custom Content ex. spawns, prison location (for teamhunt) - are made because original 8.0 version have too small amount of content to play for 400-600 players online, They must create something because the gameplay will be boring as f*ck when they put only real-tibia respawn and monsters. That's why they adding more respawns, monsters, etc.
- These new monsters are totally balanced with attacks and stuff to feel Oldschool 8.0 so you can't even talk about it thats look shit because it's not fit to Tibia or something. They're well made.
- New quests/events same as monsters/spawns
They must add new things cuz original 8.0 real tibia got small amount of spawns, locations and monsters.

You talking so many bullshits (you're probably just hateing this OT for everything cuz you're typical hater) instead of serious message about giving any proposition on this OT.
You are really mad about Hussar Outfit and Streamer and new respawns? It's totally such talking only and warmly to grip on something..
Nicely done comment with IQ little bit more than potatoe but only a little bit.

This edition is good, let me explain that for you and other potential players who may decide to log-in and play:
- Custom Content ex. spawns, prison location (for teamhunt) - are made because original 8.0 version have too small amount of content to play for 400-600 players online, They must create something because the gameplay will be boring as f*ck when they put only real-tibia respawn and monsters. That's why they adding more respawns, monsters, etc.
- These new monsters are totally balanced with attacks and stuff to feel Oldschool 8.0 so you can't even talk about it thats look shit because it's not fit to Tibia or something. They're well made.
- New quests/events same as monsters/spawns
They must add new things cuz original 8.0 real tibia got small amount of spawns, locations and monsters.

How is my reasonable, honest opinion immediately a "hating"? The fact I am not flattering and not short-sighted makes me a hater?
Your entire comment is so easy to discredit mate.
I told you I am not against changes.
I just think there are too many of them.
And also quality of this changes doesn't neccesary fit 8.0 Tibia.
Some of them like for example "Hussar Outfit" are just very poorly made.
Person with little bit of free mind, creativity and spatial imagination can propose better changes on the run.

Moreover...
Don't take my small criticism for hating.

I am not angry, mad or frustrated.
In fact I really like this server and I've made one of the highest level there.
I just don't like current changes. In my opinion the are botched and cheesy.

Here is a list of 11 things that in my opinion would drastically improve server. All of them are just suggestions. Excuse me for this giant block of text but I tried to type as short as possible. I hope some "prime mover" of this OT gonna read this and implement at least few of them.

1. Repair Training Dummies. Add second training monk for proper shielding skilling. Fix right clicking (when you right click to eat food somehow it un-target training monk). Give everyone 2 hours of training daily. For premium accounts make it 6 hours but make it possible to buy another 4 hours of training for 100k. Explanation; lootrate here is incredible, it's very hard not to make profit, almost every spawn gives gains. The point of playing Tibia 8.0 is not standing 24h daily and watching how skillbars going greener. On 8.0 Tibia any custom trainers didn't even exist. I know times changes and nowadays players might like to simplify some aspects of the game. But as I said Tibia in my opinon it's nopt about skilling in closed protection zone where noone can touch you. Players should socialize and Tibia should simulate real human reactions with all its consequences. For all who wants to train they can still train as it use to be initially. But if they want something extra, if they want to train more than others in safe zone without any dangers they should pay for it. 100k isn't a big price because cash lies on the ground here.

2. Expand Venore Dragon Lair. This place is remote and isolated for a reason. But on 8.0 Tibia it supposed to be crowded and really desirable spot. There supposed to be fighting over this respawn. You can add few holes here and there with some extra Dragons, Dragon Lords or even add there few Undead Dragons below some hole you would have to open using a pick, and acces there through teleport only using 5 hardened bones or something similar.

3. I know a lot of people who like to hunt Giant Spiders and on POH it's not always that easy. Place you added near Venore, the one with Giant Spiders below surface it's really great but also could be a little bigger. Enlarge it. Add few more cave branches so more than 2-3 players could exp there simultaneously.

4. On Okolnir you can add another Frost Dragon resp. It could be on the east side of the island somwhere bellow the biggest floor on -1. You can really let your imagination loose and insert there like 15 Frost Dragons or more. Imagine how good it would be for high level mages exping there vishur/UE style.

5. On POI Dragon Lords; precisely on the most west side of it you could add another cave or even two. Let's say 2 caves with 5 Dragon Lords in each of them. Sounds like not much but it change entire spawn to that level that even 3 person could exp there at once.

6. Add another Kazordoon mine but only with dwarf guards. Make it large & easy to maneuver for mages but also don't choke back with amount of monsters. Place like this, for mid/high level is always needed.

7. Give every player who reaches 100th level 2 days of premium as reward.

8. Award powergamer of a day with 10 or 15 crystal coins. Seems like not much but trust me RPG players gonna dig it.

9. Current scenario with casting need some adjustments. Now the possible benefit from casting is incomparably small to potential threats and dangers (like for example enemy team sneaking you or getting combo'ed buying mana fluids). Thats why only so few high levels dare to open cast.
With my proposal there's gonna be a lot more of casts opened.
Keep the casting reward but make it in stages.
0-100 level - 5% extra exp gained
101-150 - 6% extra exp gained
151-200 - 7% extra exp gained
201-xxx - 8% extra exp gained

10. Make anti-bot client. I personally don't care about it. I am against botting and I pity whoever use bot on 8.0 Tibia. It just doesn't bother me that much and I can live with a knowledge someone on the server is using illegal program. Noob with bot is still a noob, right? But I know there are tons of people who would love to play on 8.0 server where at least most popular bots are forbidden, detectable, blocked and penalized. If you don't know how to make anti-bot client I am sure you can find a helping hand and guidance here on this forum.

11. Remove PVP protection. It is unaceptable on OT like this. Also increase amount of frags. Double the frags you can get on redskull untill banishment.

Sorry for all grammar mistakes and thanks for reading.

Status
Not open for further replies.