• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [Custom / 8.0] Kasteria | ELOTH TEAM | NEW ANTI-BOT CLIENT| 4 JUNE AT 18:00 CEST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server Website/AAC
https://www.kasteria.pl
Server Address
kasteria.pl
Server Port
Client Protocol
Week ago we had 700 to 800 players online at peak hours, so you were probably looking on another server or you've got some problems with your eyes. How can we have 300+ players on training room while there are 240 training spots in it? You are just jealous pole that is typing random numbers without a cover - i'm done with you.

Yeah im done with you also 600 out of 900 people are 40 knights/paladins which never exp just skill

Just a free idea for a GM. Hope it wont get sweeped under carpet like rest of them. CONSIDER THIS: On next edition remove trainers in protection zone. Make trainers accessable from level 60+ and make them available only if you can pay 10-20k per hour of skilling. You'll get rid of suspicious comments and accusations and also it will bring more balance to this PALADIN SERVER...

PROBLEM SOLVED...
at least partiallly

Last edited:
True, the server has an overwhelming number of paladins. Browsing distance fighting highscores, there are no more pages to see everyone. The last page presents paladins with a skill not less than 90 !!! This is the number of 1,100 paladins with such a huge skill

RULES

1.tp temple
2.warning
3.banishment

1.tp temple
2.ip ban

MITZUM.

RULES

1.tp temple
2.warning
3.banishment

1.tp temple
2.ip ban

MITZUM.

Hello, I have already admonished gamemaster that he shouldn't IP ban these noob chars, sorry for it happens.

We would like to inform you that from today all who have 960 or more points in Warzone have the opportunity to kill the Warzone I boss every 20 hours to be fair to all players participating in this hunt, we decided that in addition to the standard loot from the monster, each player will receive additional an individual loot in which he will have the chance to get one of the five Warzone weapons.

We are aware that a large part of people experienced 'FPS drops', which took place even on the original client - from today the problem has been averted, FPS dips should no longer bother you!

Today we also added a boss bar, which will display information about each boss in the upper part of the game window after attacking it, we hope you will like this feature.

MsjiyyY.png

Many players have also asked for a special channel to be created where you can search for people to team hunt, we have turned this up and added a Team Search Channel.

For the past few days, you've been asking for a change the map on a war event, which has slowly become boring - from now on the fighting will take place on a completely new terrain!

Backpack OT for polish 10-16yrs old kids.

^ Real comedian over here.
there isn't any ot better than this on EU.
the only one better than this is taleon but on europe it has 1-4 ppl online. SA is another story.

Wille, delete this auto-recording thing. It lags so much. I have 200+fps playing real tibia and here I have 50-80fps cuz of the cam...
And also delete the flags of the coutry of the players lol we aren't in 2005. 90% of the server is PL. It only help pl's to random kill other players that aren't pl's..........................

Last edited by a moderator:
The best spoof 2k18

Week ago we had 700 to 800 players online at peak hours, so you were probably looking on another server or you've got some problems with your eyes. How can we have 300+ players on training room while there are 240 training spots in it? You are just jealous pole that is typing random numbers without a cover - i'm done with you.

U have 308 training spots not 240 :) maybe use brain? XDDDDDDDDD

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.