• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [Custom / 8.0] Kasteria | ELOTH TEAM | NEW ANTI-BOT CLIENT| 4 JUNE AT 18:00 CEST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server Website/AAC
https://www.kasteria.pl
Server Address
kasteria.pl
Server Port
Client Protocol
2 DAYS LEFT UNTILL SERVER START!
Today, we have added three new monsters included three new spawns with them for the discover lovers among you to our server.

Terrible_Nightmare.gif
Demon_Outcast.gif
Forest_Fury.gif

Our vision about that edition of Kasteria is totaly different than it was before on any of our servers. Kasteria is going to be updated constantly, so that you will not get bored quickly.

Register just right now! We are waiting for you!

Can we take two task at once? Since its rpg/fun consider to add such option.

dont recommend this ot, spoof, corupted and other stuff ots for 1-2 days

Imo worst administration ever. Corrupted as much as possible. I know that theres no OT to play atm, but u guys should not waste your time to play this ot. It is like 15th version of kasteria/eloth/tibijka/tibianus or whatever it was called. Every version our team leader had free premium tunes, money that you guys had to spend your real money or time irl to get it. So imo - waste of time.

Imo worst administration ever. Corrupted as much as possible. I know that theres no OT to play atm, but u guys should not waste your time to play this ot. It is like 15th version of kasteria/eloth/tibijka/tibianus or whatever it was called. Every version our team leader had free premium tunes, money that you guys had to spend your real money or time irl to get it. So imo - waste of time.
As far as I have seen people started to calling every admin of any server „corrupted”, so people can choose between corrupted and corrupted server =)
Okay, serious now - do you ever seen any proof of that we gave anything to your leader whatever his name is? I think that this is enough of that drama. Instead of believing in everything your leader says, please get facts.

I've seen enough corrupted shit in the past I dont need proof because I know for myself its true. I dont even know u why the fuck would I make this shit up? I've experienced myself that its corrupt. GM'S thrwathening me and a bunch of friends to ban us after we killed his char. But whatever dude, go ahead and pull your 'proof' card. I dont need proof. I know its true.

Heres ur proof:
Imgur
gm helping szklana to block spawn with multiple bot chars ofc those chars were made by god wille cause they had 8lv with all skills 10 without any progression
Screen capture - f7480235a53d89a2ad5e5b7bc3e672ad - Gyazo
szklana is too stupid to get bot/scripts for it on his own so probably wille help him a bit...
Screen capture - ac9c370e3da92b5e164dca679b6e6c4b - Gyazo
for more:
kasteria/eloth team the real story

Keep in mind szklana was blocking all time demona on 2 editions of kasteria with multiple h-lvl eks do u think szklana exp those eks on his own walk them there and supply? Haha nice joke people couldnt break defence like this cause szklana had over 5+ chars to block it even if u kill one second log in 10 sqm away

Heres ur proof:
Imgur
gm helping szklana to block spawn with multiple bot chars ofc those chars were made by god wille cause they had 8lv with all skills 10 without any progression
szklana is too stupid to get bot/scripts for it on his own so probably wille help him a bit...
for more:

Keep in mind szklana was blocking all time demona on 2 editions of kasteria with multiple h-lvl eks do u think szklana exp those eks on his own walk them there and supply? Haha nice joke people couldnt break defence like this cause szklana had over 5+ chars to block it even if u kill one second log in 10 sqm away
Lets say something last time, as I already answer to these proofs. Kasti is a streamer which keeps server alive by playing on it, you with your friends logged in to last edition only to kill him, so I decided to hinder that task for you, and asked Maciek Szklana if he could block some spawn to him, so I created few 8 level characters which would take around 15 minutes to do it with hands and that was all, we never given any h-level characters or w/e related to game items. I have the last question - If someone is trying to f*ck up your work you would be just looking on it how its getting down or you start fighting against these people? I would do that again obviously in that case, as I don’t need players that only thing they wants is to destroy someones work and to all players - feel free to read posts from that guy on polish tibia forum (t*rg.pl), almost 80% of them are same as here - hes trying to destroy others work. That was my last answer for you.

2 days left until BEST 8.0 Tibia server starts, create account just right now!
https://www.kasteria.pl/?subtopic=createaccount

So why u also created for szklana both his paladin and knight on kasteria? Why u change rules about macro right after szklana started using tasker to train his mlv in his house next to temple carlin? Why u allow him to use BOT to block hellgate? Also u could just make non-pvp character for kasti instead of blocking spawn for whole server

ot startin on monday? seems like a server for kids on their summer break

Heres ur proof:
Imgur
for more:

XDD you can block demona too who got better psychic win spawn haha

Where is proof about this H lvl characters
BTW this szklana getting char from vierwers and friends and his Rich brainded and he Also buying chars and kk`s

Status
Not open for further replies.