• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [Custom / 8.0] Kasteria | ELOTH TEAM | NEW ANTI-BOT CLIENT| 4 JUNE AT 18:00 CEST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server Website/AAC
https://www.kasteria.pl
Server Address
kasteria.pl
Server Port
Client Protocol
so after you let low and them abuse bugs on pangeria and lieing to the community they didn't do it now you back to kasteria?

Dont waste your money/time on kasteria!!
Look at Niebieski's pangeria dead ot after 2 weeks because of corrupt gm and he always spoffing online list that's why he is banned on otservlist.
Pushejro will destroy this ot...
Its better to spend Christmas time with your family and wait for originaltibia.

If u stop play on this ots, Niebieski will have change his mind, if u join on this edition this ots will be corrupted ever. GL if u think something was changed

Look at Niebieski's pangeria dead ot after 2 weeks because of corrupt gm and he always spoffing online list that's why he is banned on otservlist.
My guild is my true family.
And all we want for Christmas is top levels on Kasteria.

so kasti is advertiser of this ot again. Good, maybe this time he gonna reach at least level 50 after 3 weeks of ots. I want to make you all remember what he did last edition. After 3 weeks he had 30 lvl paladin, and were saying LIVE ON STREAM "I dont want to play, its boring for me, omg im so boreeeeed of this tibia 8,0". His own words, ON HIS OWN SERVER.

He is even advertising this edition as "Kasteria WINTER edition" which just shows that they want keep it only for winter then go for the "SUMMER edition" XD. Had hope for 2 years that it can be long term server, but it will never be.

ots is dead, only real tibia AYE

Last edited:
Tibia - News (https://www.tibia.com/news/?subtopic=newsarchive&id=528) this is the classic 8.0 dmg. the old damage formula is from 7.9.

at least i think so. i dont think there was other dmg changes than once and its like that till now.

edit: if u talking about ue the dmg is enough. People cant understand why the 7.4 -7.9 dmg was so high. because most of players was 50-80 lvls, and there was only few that were reaching 150+ as mage. at this level mage was overpowered, and obviously u cant have this kind of damage if u can take lvl 150 in 2 days. Are u stupid or what ?:S

You think that is good, when 300 EK have heal ~1500 per second, and the magician with 300 lvl have ~350 dmg with sd on him ? And the bigger the level, the difference is getting bigger.
After half a year Cipsoft introduced potions on hp, because treatment 8.0 is adapted to the old DMG formula.

Opera Zdjęcie_2019-12-13_120834_www.kasteria.pl.png

NO COMMENT XDD

ps.

ps.

You polacks need to find yourself a job, hobby or something. I dont understand how u have time for stuff like this
Btw origianltibia will be trash with trash GM. Also Niebeski will ddos shit out of that server, he always has.

Unnamed stop telling shit. We are already ready to play. Heres the proof :

Post automatically merged:

Btw nicks on highscores are multipled (sometimes even 4x the same nick. Thats funny how u try to advertise that u have alot of characters made already. wtf.

I reported it last edition and its still not changed, which just make me sure that u did it on purpose

Last edited:
There will be teams? xd

I wonder too. Mitch is playing gundouz and i dont think willie, taze, empty, veziv is making one. Hit me up if u know anything.

EDIT: Mitch and flomes are making teams. pm me for ts.

Last edited:
80% of empty teamspeak told will join kasteria but idk what its true

Status
Not open for further replies.