• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [Custom / 8.0] Kasteria | ELOTH TEAM | NEW ANTI-BOT CLIENT| 4 JUNE AT 18:00 CEST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server Website/AAC
https://www.kasteria.pl
Server Address
kasteria.pl
Server Port
Client Protocol
We would appreciate if you stop talking shit, first of all you are propably not a person which got access to anykind of serverlogs. Second, we never attacked. Third, we would say the same about you that you were doing this against us and we didnt as it cannot be proofed. Fourth, we was too busy on blocking attacks on our own server. You should never threat anyone before you get facts/proofs.
Mr. Bunny, how do you speak about it?

Attachments

• 63715ad426d40259dd69620811d3babf.png
    63715ad426d40259dd69620811d3babf.png
    204.6 KB · Views: 150 · VirusTotal
Which bot works here? I've seen dozens of ppl boting... And fuck since most ppl are botting i want to as well

Which bot works here? I've seen dozens of ppl boting... And fuck since most ppl are botting i want to as well
I think just need a little bit time to make it works at this edition with fresh client but i hope this one will works at feature.
Type on your google "ot bot kasteria"and look for otbots domain

AJEE AJEEE so this Gitjero team that was trashtalking the server is now playing it?
XD Poor guys
hipos was everywhere thats true a lot of teams tell fuck god szlugar and eloth team i donjt play any more time this crap ot but sthill playing ot its tibia its 2k19 every single server was same corrupted shit so u need respect it or just dont play OTS and go RL
Post automatically merged:

God Slugar u need to make more custom spawns boost tombs etc this map its to fucking small for 1k+ players it was fucking unplayable for solo hunting players everywhere i go i got 4 RP 10Mages who killling 1 vampire or necro per 3 min lol? BOOST ALL TOMBS like on originaltibia or add custom vampire/necro spawns/dragon lords/warlocks and more ppl comes its bored go respawn and see 14 ppl

Idk are u happy because u clicked F3 with ue on ur hotkeys when were you fighting 65~ vs 35 ? I dont understand whats "super" in these gyazos maybe u can tell me.

Using ue with protection 200 dmg u made great job thats better than waves btw

fuck 8.0

but i still rocked as hell last edition
and had some fun :D

Idk are u happy because u clicked F3 with ue on ur hotkeys when were you fighting 65~ vs 35 ? I dont understand whats "super" in these gyazos maybe u can tell me.

Using ue with protection 200 dmg u made great job thats better than waves btw
man i used waves as fuck before, its about their panic i just shoot it to make them run? and what 65 vs 35? where did u find it idiot, there was 40 vs 40 later was like 40+ them and we was like 15-20 so if u dont know calm down

@ and it was about fun but i like haters

Status
Not open for further replies.