• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [Custom / 8.0] Kasteria | ELOTH TEAM | NEW ANTI-BOT CLIENT| 4 JUNE AT 18:00 CEST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server Website/AAC
https://www.kasteria.pl
Server Address
kasteria.pl
Server Port
Client Protocol
You definitely shouldnt compare these both servers.
Actually on kasteria there was many things fucked up. Golden account to sell rashid, Premium points needed to have 2 djins...
90% of the server was PL, literally. And you had flags of your country on the webside so if you weren't PL you were hunted from the start...
The client was recording EVERYTHING, at all time, no matter what. Conversations, etc. Everything was recorded. So all the people with bad computers good luck getting 30 fps.

I am not a hater, but it should be way better to be able to say "you shouldnt compare these both servers". Since all the people that I know are having WAY more fun on original right now than on kasteria, farming 10 times less. GL for small teams fighting against levels 300 full phyisical set here...

Last edited:
Actually on kasteria there was many things fucked up. Golden account to sell rashid, Premium points needed to have 2 djins...
90% of the server was PL, literally. And you had flags of your country on the webside so if you weren't PL you were hunted from the start...
The client was recording EVERYTHING, at all time, no matter what. Conversations, etc. Everything was recorded. So all the people with bad computers good luck getting 30 fps.

I am not a hater, but it should be way better to be able to say "you shouldnt compare these both servers". Since all the people that I know are having WAY more fun on original right now than on kasteria, farming 10 times less. GL for small teams fighting against levels 300 full phyisical set here...
didnt heard about "The client was recording EVERYTHING, at all time, no matter what. Conversations, etc. Everything was recorded. So all the people with bad computers good luck getting 30 fps." but maybe u are right cuz I get 20 fps, this client seems something like keyloger.

Kasteria client was smoother than originaltibia. Come on people, open your eyes! and the fact that client has recording rec. files was a big positive point for me, because i could watch great wars and actions made by my team
Kasteria was more completed and balanced server than originaltibia as well
Kasteria team get their job done very well and i am happy to annouce that kasteria ots was the best ots, so far to play on

Client is not recording anything, game is being recorded through the server so it has nothing related to your fps issues. Anyway, we are currently building OTClient that should be ready till the end of February which should be way smoother than any client that currently exists. Of course Kasteria always had much more players from Poland which is normal as its being advertised by most famous Polish tibia streamer, but I highly doubt that you are being killed just because of different nationality. I havent say anything that you may get much more fun here than on other servers, Ive just wrote that you shouldnt compare Kasteria to any other server. Kasteria has started to be developed in totaly different way than before, of course we have added few new sets, quests etc but these things made Kasteria successfull and we are going to continue developing it exactly it that way. Anyway, thanks for your opinion.

Client is not recording anything, game is being recorded through the server so it has nothing related to your fps issues. Anyway, we are currently building OTClient that should be ready till the end of February which should be way smoother than any client that currently exists. Of course Kasteria always had much more players from Poland which is normal as its being advertised by most famous Polish tibia streamer, but I highly doubt that you are being killed just because of different nationality. I havent say anything that you may get much more fun here than on other servers, Ive just wrote that you shouldnt compare Kasteria to any other server. Kasteria has started to be developed in totaly different way than before, of course we have added few new sets, quests etc but these things made Kasteria successfull and we are going to continue developing it exactly it that way. Anyway, thanks for your opinion.
If recording your gameplay doesn't cause any fps issue, then it had a miner. On OriginalTibia I am at 700+ fps and on kasteria I was at 100. I guess I don't need to pay for golden account anymore?
And you don't need to doubt, at the start of the server I was killed many times since I had a german flag by polish player, with statments such as "I have hate on germans on my blood".
So goodluck if you gonna keep the flags on your server, and record LITERALY everything just to "avoid boycotts"...

This doesn't change the fact that it was a great server overall

Last edited:
any ideas about making djins for free without quest? would be a great change because no one like's to make the quest for selling loot.
pvp-enforced would also be a great change. always fun to get a little exp by killing players.

Djinns and rashid should be as they was before!
SAY NO TO FREE DJINNS AND RASHID!
SAY NO TO NOOBS!
SAY NO TO THOSE WHO ARE KILLING OLD GAMEPLAY FEELING!

Last edition was great. We dont need changes. For sure not with Djinns/Rashid.

Status
Not open for further replies.