• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [Custom / 8.0] Kasteria | ELOTH TEAM | NEW ANTI-BOT CLIENT| 4 JUNE AT 18:00 CEST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server Website/AAC
https://www.kasteria.pl
Server Address
kasteria.pl
Server Port
Client Protocol
We have a TS with leaders/players. The last edition teams were too big and messy, its definately gonna have nice wars with everyone who is joining by the looks of it this time

Spamm demm paralizessss. Still same paralyze? When it hits you on sidestep its better to x log?

Last edited:
OFCOURSE MY BROTHER

Join my team which will be "Iskall Killers" We gonna just hunt down iskall whole game. i know u want it sammy. join me.
Yours, Typloshiioon

Samuel i know u want this... you always dreamed about killing iskall 24/7....... Join the force... I will give you power u always dreamed about...

Last edited:
typloshion? whos this guy ? royal paladin from nostalrius? no hand so let's play rp xD? what power u call? RP POWER? XD

typloshion? whos this guy ? royal paladin from nostalrius? no hand so let's play rp xD? what power u call? RP POWER? XD
he's a kid who started playing last year, and he is acting like his idols from pushejro coz he is noone.

he's a kid who started playing last year, and he is acting like his idols from pushejro coz he is noone.

hes not even close to pushejro, hes just random from trade act big, rp with no hands

so funny u talk like that cuz you are the one who is kiddo, playin 10.0 tibia battles with anti push full magic wall timers etc ahahahaha, man u are no one, go home, really.

@sammy1 tasks are same but giving less exp, why u no responding to me btw :( i miss you
Join me or u wont exp bro.........

so funny u talk like that cuz you are the one who is kiddo, playin 10.0 tibia battles with anti push full magic wall timers etc ahahahaha, man u are no one, go home, really.

@sammy1 tasks are same but giving less exp, why u no responding to me btw :( i miss you
Join me or u wont exp bro.........
The funny thing is that in 10.00 iam only playing with mwall timers dash and healer while i had to face ppl with full tibia auto features xd.

Last edited:
I think I'm talking for everyone, when I ask the following: Will you do SOMETHING against bots this time? @GOD Wille
And by something I mean something good. The server itself and the numbers are pretty good.
But remember it's a 8.0 server, not 8.6.

Status
Not open for further replies.