• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [Custom / 8.0] Kasteria | ELOTH TEAM | NEW ANTI-BOT CLIENT| 4 JUNE AT 18:00 CEST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server Website/AAC
https://www.kasteria.pl
Server Address
kasteria.pl
Server Port
Client Protocol
midrate with low loot, or lowrate with better loot, also remove exiva or make it mana cost like 500

you dont need kasti to promote this server, no fame, 0 pvp, crying while rpg bcz of dedek

just take care about ddostomek

Last edited:
midrate with low loot, or lowrate with better loot, also remove exiva

you dont need kasti to promote this server, no fame, 0 pvp, crying while rpg bcz of dedek

just take care about ddostomek
no fame? im not his fan, but right now he is famous as he has never been

I told this gm to stop make adv with kasti 10000000 times, he still is goin to go on it with kasti instead bubba game (look how good retro cores working even with ddos (BUBBA GOT 800 PLAYERS WATCHING HIM PER STREAM HILWE PLAYIN OTS)

Nah. better go with kasti 100 viewers on streeam (90% of this players just comming to stream to watch what stupid thing he will do this time)
Last edition kasti made 30 lvl in 3 weeks of server, he streamed 30 minutes per day, you could watch him spam exori con into dragon when others had 200+ lvls, were fighting etc XD XD XD XD XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

but w/e this is what happens when u sign in stupid contract (most probably scenario) for 1000000000 years that if u put kasteria server, kasti must be advertiser) xD

So change name to Eloth again and put it on... no 8.0rl server to play for months now!

Niebieski, what are you waiting for? After all, you can see that people are waiting for a good 8.0 server.
No1 care who will be the face of this server.

Bring back regular Spear. It suppose to break. It cannot stay forever in your hand. That's nonsense.
Maybe make any throwing items something that only paladins can use.

Add new item. You see Exercise Spear. It weighs 45.00 oz. It has 3 atk. 0 def. It lasts for 60 minutes. It costs 2000 gp at Willard Shop in Edron.

Replace Training Monks accessible through teleport from any temple in any city with new Training Dummy.
This Training Dummies would be in Thais, Edron, Darashia and Svargrond. You could enter a room with these Training Dummies if you make simple quest that requires killing some easy mobs and a small fee. You could train 5 hours daily using a Training Dummy. After this time you will be kicked out of the room. Obviously Training Dummy doesn't attack you back so you won't skill shielding.

Increase frag limit.

If you kill a player/players that attacked you first you get only 10 min PZ lock.

After throwing Magic Wall, using Disintegrate Rune, casting Wildgrowth player should be unable to enter Protection Zone for 60 seconds.

Make Magic Wall last randomly between 18 - 22 seconds instead of regular 20 seconds.

Add some variability to how long Wilgrowth lasts too.

[CONTROVERSIAL]
Add NPC in Edron that works just like Henricus in Thais.
Current well know problem is players who complain about others blocking or massloging them in Thais when they vulnerable.
From now on player would be able to buy blessings in a different city. Of course don't make this NPC accessible from PZ. Place it somewhere south or north-east from a city. Maybe for this diversity of choice bless that you buy in Edron should cost a little more than that one in Thais.
It will force enemies to split forces if they really try to also block this second hypothetical place.

finally bring full blessings that give u aol with them for huge amount of cash, or still every new added equipment in this ot usefull only for mages that got 8k mana and can swap stone skins ??????? Aol in bless wasnt add "because so", it was added due to new items thats wasnt worth to wear due to must have stone skins in bp. Use brain and listen to me, or make your new quests etc useless again because YOU CANT WEAR THEM ON EK/RP IF U WANT TO SWAP STONE SKINS ;)))))))

Give paladin 8.0 power, where he was the biggest single target dmg (as he still is), because this is how paladin worked o.0.
You got nice example on nostalrius, where paladin was finally usefull AND NOBODY COMPLAIND ABOUT THAT. (maybe nostalrius had little too big dmg on rp)

REMOVE VENOM DRAGONS STAIRS, MAKE THIS EXP BALANCED.
This exp is too good for low lvl mages, due to massive stairs on the spawn. Delete stairs every 10 sqm on this spawn, or just delete the spawn.

BRING BLESSINGS WITH AOL SO PALADIN/EK FINALLY WORTH TO PLAY XDDDDDDD ? o.0 every single rpg player will agree with that, war players not worth to look, they are here only to exp a mage till lvl 180 then wait for open battle anyway. I want finally have a feeling to make all the new quests for new eq on kasteria, unfortunentaly right now i cant, BECAUSE ITS FUCKING USELESS WHEN I CANT USE STONE SKIN WITH IT DUE TO HIGH CHANCE OF GET ONE SHOT ANYWAY ;O

P.S IM READY TO WASTE 15H PER DAY FOR ANOTHER 2 MONTHS, PLZ GIB US THE OT PLZ

i know im changing my mind every day but now im rdy for real, i will come to ot even if u wont make this changes, im sorry for insulting and i begens you to start ot, pls kasteria is like drug, and it starts to give me mental issues due to lack of play this almighty ots

Last edited:
give paladins biggest protection from physical (divine plate 10%).
Since 8.1 paladin got the highest sd protection in tibia, your ot dmg is from 8.6 so i dont see a point where paladin shouldnt have the higher sd protection. Paladin vocation is about having the highest sd protection and highest single target dmg. Right now RP doesnt have both of them, LOL.
plz i want to play paladin plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz, dont want teammates to laught from me for playin the most useless vocation on kasteria plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz i dont want to be iskall's lootbag again PLZ.

yes i gonna cry about my paladinka foreverrrrrrrrrrrr plz

Last edited:
give paladins biggest protection from physical (divine plate 10%).
Since 8.1 paladin got the highest sd protection in tibia, your ot dmg is from 8.6 so i dont see a point where paladin shouldnt have the higher sd protection. Paladin vocation is about having the highest sd protection and highest single target dmg. Right now RP doesnt have both of them, LOL.
plz i want to play paladin plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz, dont want teammates to laught from me for playin the most useless vocation on kasteria plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz i dont want to be iskall's lootbag again PLZ.

yes i gonna cry about my paladinka foreverrrrrrrrrrrr plz
Typhlosion, type of full retard damaged brain polish player with pokemon name

Im Typloshiion, not Typhlosion, so not sure who is retard here o.0

Everything i write about buffing paladin is with a reason, and im pretty sure im 100% right, paladin on kasteria got nothing for what he should be played (well theres actually one - to be a lootbag.)
Highest SD protection - correct on real tibia.
Highest single target dmg - correct on real tibia

Thats how it always been.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.