• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [Custom / 8.0] Kasteria | ELOTH TEAM | NEW ANTI-BOT CLIENT| 4 JUNE AT 18:00 CEST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server Website/AAC
https://www.kasteria.pl
Server Address
kasteria.pl
Server Port
Client Protocol
Mitch and Flomess is making a team, theres gonna be a fight

Gather time when gather time, be ready for small action.

empty team will play, we are ready. (without empty)

piatka spida i do rana

Last edited:
They join without Empty XD, if leaders like Veziv, Empty, Iskall dont join this is ded ots. Mitch is online 1h per day so ...

I wonder too. Mitch is playing gundouz and i dont think willie, taze, empty, veziv is making one. Hit me up if u know anything.

EDIT: Mitch and flomes are making teams. pm me for ts.

Nice joke aye gunzodus new arena 12 aint nobody got time for corrupt ots like kasteria

Ye Mitch join XD 1h per day, u must give him char, Niebieski give him money - Nice Life
Sad that he uses his olds like that.
Your choice good swe players now are Mitch dogs

Ye Mitch join XD 1h per day, u must give him char, Niebieski give him money - Nice Life
Sad that he uses his olds like that.
Your choice good swe players now are Mitch dogs
dunno what ur crying about, kudos to mitch if he can make wars happen with only 1h per day

SAY WHAT U WANT, EVERYBODY KNOWS THERE IS NO BETTER 8.0 OT THAN KASTERIA AND ONLY REASON WHY ITS DYING IS PEOPLE DESTROYING IT NOT FUCKING CORRUPTED NIEBIESKI. WHO GIVES A SHIT IF MITCH GETS 100CC FOR START, HE PLAYS 2H PER DAY AND WONT ABUSE ANYTHING
its about people saying its dead and selling their characters, the toxic community is the problem

true veziv is playing rl tibia that is also dead, he probably wont join, i hope teams will be created somehow anyway

W A L C Z I
IT'S WILL BE FIGHT

Sad but true every editino i got money and bp of premm tune > its 8.55 its not even 8.0 real 8.0 was orginaltibia gm was corupted as fuck he just make ots and u guys working for him xD

ITS NO TEAMS LEFT TO PLAY 8.0 + WE ARE NOT JOINING IF U WANNA PLAY MORE THEN 2 WEEKS without changing ot pm for me and come to us we are on rl tibia and its fun !

CHECK WHAT HAPPEND ON PANGERIA LOW GOT 2 HOUSE OF FALCON ITEMS AND 350 MAGIC LVL xD and 400 chars on spuff !

WHO GONNA JOIN TO PLAY THIS CORUPTED OT I HOPE UR MOMS DIE BEFORE CHRISTMAS

CYA

What if there is already no mom?
What if someone doesn't care about surroundings and how bad, damaged or flawed they are?
What if Kasteria is my Neverland Ranch and Niebieski is Michael Jackson?
What if even I know he gonna touch me in wrong places and I still wanna get at least one ride in his rollercoaster?

I am very experienced multi-lingual leader(Vestia, Karamy-War, Evo x999) with 10 year break and I invite every poor tiban soul to join my guild.

Let's make this Christmas special.

Server will be launched in:
4 days 7 hours 30 minutes 52 seconds
(Thursday 19 December at 18:00 CEST)

I love when people say "EMPTY TEAM WILL JOIN, COME PLAY".
Quick facts
  • empty team did 90 frags in 7 days last edition.
  • empty team is made of rpg players, They will make poi second day and block it for a week, then they will do inq and do the same.
  • empty team is bless team, They will block bless for days and don't forget about south gate thais, its also blocked.
  • Stalkus is already running away from a fight and OT didn't even started yet.

I actually can't believe that people believe that Empty team will fight this time.
They're always playing and never fighting.
This OT needs Swedes, Masgen and Veziv. This way we would have 3 amazing teams, without it will be RPGOTS.ORG

Stalkus Was nr1 fighter on empty team rest were bless team and wayr was running man , just sayin

/papa sammy

Stalkus Was nr1 fighter on empty team rest were bless team and wayr was running man , just sayin

/papa sammy
First time u told a true :D wayr with brain problems all the time same spell ue 2 times and run to kazo or somewhere
explain a little thing who is veziv?he didnt win any fight on 8.0 2k19 so idk what u talking about

XD Veziv is shit player. Every OT he has played on he lost and everytime he lost a fight he was first one to quit server. GTFO

Status
Not open for further replies.