• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [Custom / 8.0] Kasteria | ELOTH TEAM | NEW ANTI-BOT CLIENT| 4 JUNE AT 18:00 CEST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server Website/AAC
https://www.kasteria.pl
Server Address
kasteria.pl
Server Port
Client Protocol
I think this edition will be alive maximum 2 weeks. 03.01.2020 will be starting OriginalTibia and teams go there and kasteria will be "dedówka ots" :)))))

C-658VsXoAo3ovC.jpg

Kasteria vs Original
about which hoster/server is more corrupted

My objective opinion is, People shouldnt join this edition maybe this move change Niebieski mind. Kasteria is best server 8.0 its undeniable, but when God Slugar change attitude we can make greate server from this corrupted shit. Guys dont join this time, if he dont earn money he will have to do something ;]
Dont hate me its rly objective opinion
I totally understand your opinion, but do you think this guy will change? Imo we should just play and have fun the remaining time of tibia, its 2k19 almost 2k20 and everytime there is less people playing this game. We have the oportunity to play an ot with a good playground, but we wont because this gm gave 1 bp of premium tunes to siwek xd

I totally understand your opinion, but do you think this guy will change? Imo we should just play and have fun the remaining time of tibia, its 2k19 almost 2k20 and everytime there is less people playing this game. We have the oportunity to play an ot with a good playground, but we wont because this gm gave 1 bp of premium tunes to siwek xd

Funny thing is the war players arent the main finance of the server. The players in guilds hunt efficient and buy bless/addons etc for in game cash. Also I agree with you that we should just make the best of the sitatuion. Crying about everything thats about kasteria in the forums wont change anything might as well play and have fun.

Also i hear this and that about GM giving ppl money and items but everytime I throw enemies mana bp in water they cry for weeks 😂

I remember this guy banning me for killing his char in dragon lair XDDD

So for you its having fun when u tell what there should be changed and its not for 5 editions ? For you its fun to exp char then lose everything because server dies ? Its fun for you ? No thanks :p Its not about giving somebody premium points, nobody gives a shit about giving leaders something, its about this server dies always in the same way.

So for you its having fun when u tell what there should be changed and its not for 5 editions ? For you its fun to exp char then lose everything because server dies ? Its fun for you ? No thanks :p Its not about giving somebody premium points, nobody gives a shit about giving leaders something, its about this server dies always in the same way.
Imagine, its not hoster fault that server dies. Its community fault that they getting bored after 2 weeks and prefer to go play another server and start from 0 and then cry about restarts.

Pathetic idiots.

I dont get you, bro. I dont get you all negative people.
And what? You think Original will stay playable 20 years? When Kasteria its for 2 weeks then Original its for 1 week. Wtf are you guys.
You can't think. Your thinking is bad. When i was play on real tibia and i still got characters , but I don't play for a few years and so what now?
I don't play since Tibia 8.6 And what should I do with the characters now? I can't comprehend your thinking I JUST CANT really.
Time goes by all the time! You are not a child! You play for 4fun only and its only. It doesn't matter if it's 2 weeks or a month. You just play when you can. Bcs Tibia is Dead. No OTS. Tibia! Everything related to Tibia is DEAD.
So it's better to play on a better server regardless of who the boss is.

@Hotarti

Exactly! Everything its bcs of players. But they wont see true.

i love this guy he literally spams for 1 year how good this ots is and that he wants tutor giving ideas and now he is saying its dead ots :D

Then its not about gm being corrupted, its being inactive/gold seeker
Post automatically merged:

I dont get you, bro. I dont get you all negative people.
And what? You think Original will stay playable 20 years? When Kasteria its for 2 weeks then Original its for 1 week. Wtf are you guys.
You can't think. Your thinking is bad. When i was play on real tibia and i still got characters , but I don't play for a few years and so what now?
I don't play since Tibia 8.6 And what should I do with the characters now? I can't comprehend your thinking I JUST CANT really.
Time goes by all the time! You are not a child! You play for 4fun only and its only. It doesn't matter if it's 2 weeks or a month. You just play when you can. Bcs Tibia is Dead. No OTS. Tibia! Everything related to Tibia is DEAD.
So it's better to play on a better server regardless of who the boss is.

@Hotarti

Exactly! Everything its bcs of players. But they wont see true.
THANKS some1 with a bit of brain

Wow OTservlist finnaly ban kasteria.pl on they site maybe morons start see on eyes what bullshit was inside kasteria.pl Players Online

So servers dont die because of retarded and corrupted hosters? Bunch of wankers actually blaming it on the players. Many have shown plenty of times that they stay longer if its a good server with a good hoster. You are and always will stay a corrupted pièce of trash. Go enjoy your zlotys. Poor fella.

The voice of one crying in the wilderness:

"INCREASE FRAGS & REMOVE MONKS!"
Sorry, we cannot increase frags as then people that are hating the server will receive a free way to kill everything which is walking, which is we don't want to. About training monks, I think that it should stay as it is, it gives knights a faster way to start the game.

Sorry, we cannot increase frags as then people that are hating the server will receive a free way to kill everything which is walking, which is we don't want to. About training monks, I think that it should stay as it is, it gives knights a faster way to start the game.

and ability to fake online by 500 characters

ayeeeeeeeeeeee

It will be what you make it, if you go into the server with the opinion "it's gonna last for 2 weeks", then most definitely you're going to last 2 weeks.

imagine if everyone wouldnt be such a c#nt and just go and have some fun for a bit, but instead people whine new good servers into the ground.

Cya at the server launch

Status
Not open for further replies.