• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [Custom / 8.0] Kasteria | ELOTH TEAM | NEW ANTI-BOT CLIENT| 4 JUNE AT 18:00 CEST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server Website/AAC
https://www.kasteria.pl
Server Address
kasteria.pl
Server Port
Client Protocol
I respect mitch but after today battle and he call i got like 35ppl but on guild was 62 ppl online i change me mind and start call MITCH WAS A BIGGEST LIER ON TIBIA HISTORY

GITJERO TEAM IS DONE HERE XDDDD
bfn9DGX.png

B1M7v2I.png

?
do you see what we have done yesterday with your team at war with equal amount of people on thais/thais-veno?

bfn9DGX.png

B1M7v2I.png

?
do you see what we have done yesterday with your team at war with equal amount of people on thais/thais-veno?

Equal amounts and all the highest levels on your team XDDD naabs we crushed u and ur team cryin say ''dedots'' like this abvv

NIEBIESKI DO SOMETHING PLEASE? KASTI RETARD DIED BY MY FRIENDs 4 TIMES TODAY AND HE BAN THEM
THIS IS WHAT I SAID BEFORE U DON'T NEED THIS NO FAME NONPVP PLAYER TO PROMOTE OT

he ban them for one month ig names:
brolik, chujciwgucci, wiadro kebeb, helupa, jebac suke, dziadek tadek, babcia basia, tuba, tokyo
they gonna make movie about it

this is fucking joke? it not first time before editions he did it few times

Kasti was banning people for healing his monsters at last editions. You should find a screen somewhere at this post.

It's OTS, where u will be never banned for bot, for healing monsters yes.
GOD's spawns NPC at resps and give a lot of kk's.

Best OTS for years, not corrupted.

Hello, can someone explain me what the fuck happened here? It's normal in this server? Gm teleporting to demona, and summoning apocalypte for someone? XDDDD Giving free money, and lvls, it's pretty cool can i have some also?

GM said on kasteria homepage that the player got money and level cause he died on the DDODS attack. I mean if the GM compensate everyone i dont see any favorism. The bigger question is why alvo got tp out from POI maze. Rules say that you arent allowed to block access to NPC. Does GM mean that alvo standing means he is blocking access to NPC in poi reward room?
Post automatically merged:

Status
Not open for further replies.