• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France][Custom / 8.0] Kasteria RPG | ELOTH TEAM | 1 JUNE 18:00 CET

Server Website/AAC
https://kasteria.pl
Server Address
kasteria.pl
Server Port
Client Protocol
any team wanna buy me to have best paladinka in the world ? price start 100 euro per month.

What do i offer ?
1. Best teamspeak feelings when you chat with me when im on crystal
2. Best activity player awards since 2017
3. I am able to run throu enemy mages for 10 hours per day so they cant exp (only if i no exp, or if vidar mess with me)
4. Most tanky nose in real life award since 1997

any team wanna buy me to have best paladinka in the world ? price start 100 euro per month.

What do i offer ?
3. I am able to run throu enemy mages for 10 hours per day so they cant exp (only if i no exp, or if vidar mess with me)
Who's there :D

hey @Niebieski are u gonna balance custom monsters finally? they are so weak, on last edition team of 3x 35 levels were hunting those custom hydras that give 4k exp and insane loot with exori vis, these monsters are super weak but give as much exp as a warlock and better loot. they need to retarget more often and use some AOE spells so that mages lose mana while standing close and vising

this is just one example but most custom monsters are poorly balanced relative to pre-existing 8.0 content

What do i offer ?
I remember You. You're the one who have played on 200 RP before and died from 1 mage, two druids and an ek on desert.
Can't find the cam right now, I wish if I could.
So yeah, You're kinda "special".

So You if few days and btw, You won't play in Polish team, not since I am an admin.

Btw, Lapa if You read this - don't even try to ask Nowik for an invite. I'll be waiting for You for insta ban. Nobody will save Your random ass from me.

/Julius Caesar, the one who sits on the throne of Olympus.

I remember You. You're the one who have played on 200 RP before and died from 1 mage, two druids and an ek on desert.
Can't find the cam right now, I wish if I could.
So yeah, You're kinda "special".

So You if few days and btw, You won't play in Polish team, not since I am an admin.

Btw, Lapa if You read this - don't even try to ask Nowik for an invite. I'll be waiting for You for insta ban. Nobody will save Your random ass from me.

/Julius Caesar, the one who sits on the throne of Olympus.
haha pleb bracie Active with the banhammer

The only one Typloshiion Dominando.

@Czesc Dude XD who the f would want to joint Polish team full of scammers and crying kids ? Hail swedenska.

P.s will you again xlog aftrt 2 weeks with your pro team ? XD
Normally I quit after 2 weeks when I play against Veziv because he's so bad at this game, its simply waste of my time. I'm not really into 1 minute win battles.
yup 2 teams, nowik without character(1 guy from them told me that niebieski is creating for him always ek XD ) and mitch online 2h/day ;) I
1 guy told me that he has PC made of gold. Should I believe him just like You believe some random?

Why would it be stupid? We already paid for our points once, should be able to use what we paid for, or only important thing here is to milk players?
Been told, it's not another server that is launching but second world, all points that haven't been used and are still on accounts will be useable on second world. It's nothing like that people are getting these for free, they have just paid for these so why shouldn't they be able to use them now.

Just to be clear, it's not gonna be like we are going to return all the points has been bought, we are just letting use points which haven't been used yet, thats all. Noone should have any problem with this, in this way we are just showing we really care about our community and being fair for everyone.

Last edited:
1 guy told me that he has PC made of gold. Should I believe him just like You believe some random?
I'm not playing kasteria since 3 editions cause its just moneygrab serv + gms did it all the time. ( taking inactive chars from people,duplicating them etc ;)

Back