• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France][Custom / 8.0] Kasteria RPG | ELOTH TEAM | 1 JUNE 18:00 CET

Server Website/AAC
https://kasteria.pl
Server Address
kasteria.pl
Server Port
Client Protocol
Still believe this is paladin ots?
Lvl 90 paladins doesnt even sell for 200 points. Everyone are switching from paladin to knight. Even Grajek Rpg switched to knight.
Paladins are bad with these exp rates. They only shine at lvl 170+ as mentioned earlier
They don't even shine on 170+ anymore because of this emblem upgrades that are Broken on knights and good on mages but suck on paladins... Everyone gets more armor and shielding with emblems so paladins deal even less dmg in pvp as well, while knoghts and mages get even more dmg in both pvp and pve, paladins are by far tho worst right bow...

You need to give paladins either infernal bolts in normal shop so they can be relevant in pvp or diamond arrows for exp so they are usefull in th, solo exp w/e

@Niebieski can you add somehow runemaker on trainers and autolooter would be great and helps everyone, even if its cost like 25 each points for both tools, its seems kinda moneygrab, but isnt better to do it like this than support rifbot and others? think about this after that u can block other tools from rifbot [ering and ssa] still works if u have uptaded script

@Niebieski can you add somehow runemaker on trainers and autolooter would be great and helps everyone, even if its cost like 25 each points for both tools, its seems kinda moneygrab, but isnt better to do it like this than support rifbot and others? think about this after that u can block other tools from rifbot [ering and ssa] still works if u have uptaded script

I agree and have suggested the same idea for several 7.4 servers.
Tiny task is free but doesnt allow you to play at the same time.
So i had to buy a bot. Same as most other people playing this server.
Since the bot has cabebot built in, why not that as well to get full soul points. Who can blame me.
Too many mages are using auto heal, which wouldnt happen if this feature was available from shop. Then they wouldnt buy bot in the first place.

Focus on a server, where you can login and have fun very fast.

Sounds maybe a bit wierd, but nowadays we should join for fun only. In the past there were many pvp enforced servers with alot of ppl online. I quess it was 7.4-7.6 when tibia was good.

So, no matter what client from 7.4-8.0 but choose the folllowing rates:

From 1-8 = 50x
from 8-50 = 40x
from 51-80 = 35x
from 81-100 = 30x
from 101- 150 = 20x
from 151 - XXX = 15x

Lootrate: 3x-4x

Magic: 15x
Skills: 25x

Many of u may laughing at these rates and calling them orshabaal rates.
For me that are perfect rates for the current community.
You dont have to think about, if you join or not, you just join and have some fun. And that can happen to anyone, everyday and longer lasting probably.
Perfection is not a good ot, a good ot is a place, where you have fun.

greetings ~
theres rates you put are outrageous, people would be lvl 200 after 2 days and quit at day 4-6. The ot would be dead already.
It has always been the community problem that servers die, people care too much about "omg this no lifer is lvl 200+ already while im lvl 110 whats the point" Fun. Fun is the point you can still have fun and enjoy the server. Why do you have to be the highest lvl? Isnt it more fun and challenging to try and kill these higher lvls with some friends maybe?

theres rates you put are outrageous, people would be lvl 200 after 2 days and quit at day 4-6. The ot would be dead already.
It has always been the community problem that servers die, people care too much about "omg this no lifer is lvl 200+ already while im lvl 110 whats the point" Fun. Fun is the point you can still have fun and enjoy the server. Why do you have to be the highest lvl? Isnt it more fun and challenging to try and kill these higher lvls with some friends maybe?
Yea poeple don't understand that not all 2000 or 1000 players can highest levels you will always have the level difference, just the thing that those top pgers with higher rates are going to be 500 while you are 200, he will always...

This server is perfect just check the highscores how many ppl are close in levels, disregard like first 10-15 guys...

On Realera we were 15 people lvl 100-120 rps and mages. Mostly mages. Couldnt even kill Grajek 200rp and Dawid Knight 180ek. As soon as some ek og rp reach lvl 200 and becomes unkillable most war teams gives up and find another server with a fresh start.
50% of the community can for sure reach lvl 150 in 4 weeks. But then the top lvls will then be lvl 300. So whats the point.

The rates stops at 2x from lvl 100. Thats where the gap becomes visible. And most give up chasing for lvls.

Paladin / knight ots, mages have to use souls and manas every refill to create runes, its boring, while all paladins are running and destroying u.
And this trainers 24/7 just L O L. Glad we quitted after few days...
Nice try, you need more changes or just open it as real highrate with 2x runes in shop etc.
Its not highrate its not low rate but when u are higher level u still take level in same time as level 90 for example

Paladin / knight ots, mages have to use souls and manas every refill to create runes, its boring, while all paladins are running and destroying u.
Nice try, you need more changes or just open it as real highrate with 2x runes in shop etc.
Its not highrate its not low rate but when u are higher level u still take level in same time as level 90 for example
It is obivous you have not played... It goes sorcerers > knights > druids > paladins on this OT... But its still pretty balanced... If you dont believe me check top 50, only 2 paladins... Paladins are good pre 100, but get outclassed later on hard...

On Realera we were 15 people lvl 100-120 rps and mages. Mostly mages. Couldnt even kill Grajek 200rp and Dawid Knight 180ek. As soon as some ek og rp reach lvl 200 and becomes unkillable most war teams gives up and find another server with a fresh start.
50% of the community can for sure reach lvl 150 in 4 weeks. But then the top lvls will then be lvl 300. So whats the point.

The rates stops at 2x from lvl 100. Thats where the gap becomes visible. And most give up chasing for lvls.
But this is not ralera, its easier to get higher mlvl here and mages hit harder... 200eks drop like flies unless they spam ssa... Only unkillable dude in Kasteria was Low but he was 360 lvl, but even he died in opens few times... And had to use ssa when breaking traps..
Paladins are just garbage, last Kasteri bialy keradd or smth was 210+ rp, remember him dropping by 7-8 mages easily

This is kinda perfect balance knights are tanky and get tankier with levels, sorcs to shit ton of dmg but also waste cash a lot, druids are necessery ti win wars and paladins are just there kind doig dmg and beeig tanky..

It is obivous you have not played... It goes sorcerers > knights > druids > paladins on this OT... But its still pretty balanced... If you dont believe me check top 50, only 2 paladins... Paladins are good pre 100, but get outclassed later on hard...

But this is not ralera, its easier to get higher mlvl here and mages hit harder... 200eks drop like flies unless they spam ssa... Only unkillable dude in Kasteria was Low but he was 360 lvl, but even he died in opens few times... And had to use ssa when breaking traps..
Paladins are just garbage, last Kasteri bialy keradd or smth was 210+ rp, remember him dropping by 7-8 mages easily

This is kinda perfect balance knights are tanky and get tankier with levels, sorcs to shit ton of dmg but also waste cash a lot, druids are necessery ti win wars and paladins are just there kind doig dmg and beeig tanky..
Well u got a bit right, still im not really into this team hunt spots only etc etc. Would like to play normal 8.0, ok, okolnir was maybe not enough, but all this fights for okolnir etc was awesome. Now? Its just like tibia 15.0 just without all this uber manas and other pvp system and no cooldowns. If you are not teamhunting-> u are far behind.
And one more about this paladins - they were for sure op in first 10 days. Later mages and knights taking over, but still 10 days is much becouse ppl will leave after month from this serv... Already we se lower amount of players.

There is no high lvl chars for sale. Please boost exp rate some up to lvl 150. And make it 1x after 200 before its too late.

Tibia is too much depended on being the highest lvl. More hp, more mana, higher dmg. Better speed. Better cash.

Boost paladin somehow, this upgrade system made then by far the worst vocation, just look at the top 10 of each vocation...
Sorcerers: 172 average level of top 10 sorcs
Knights: 170
Druids: 155
Paladins: 143

Thats just sad, and shows how usless paladins are, when everyone saw how bad emblems on then are they started selling them and stoped exping them...
Paladins usually were amongst the highest levels and thats what made them good, but even druids are exping far better then them this edition..

I thinj easiest solution would be to allow us to buy infernal bolts in shop so we can upgrade our crossbows and be usefull again at least dmg wise...

its obvious you didnt play this ot as a mage, sure you need to make runes up to lvl 70-80 for tomb but the exp is so much better than what ek/rp get and it does not take that long to make 5 bp gfb if you spam manas from desert cash + cyc task for example. i took lvl 60 in a few hours on mage and had money the next day to spam manas for new 5 bp gfb and then made enough money from those task to spam manas for new 5 bp gfb. After lvl 80 you teamhunt as ms you only spam manas and mort hur/sio as ed. no need to make any runes there right?

Also if you are getting destroyed by paladin roughly the same level as you on your mage im sorry to say i dont like insulting people but you cant be a very good mage then.

Damn bro server alive for more than 2 weeks? its a new record?
but players number going down down down down down, so proably dead in a week
📉

Damn bro server alive for more than 2 weeks? its a new record?
but players number going down down down down down, so proably dead in a week
📉
I guess the pvpers and war teams has left already. Myself and my team at least quit this week.
But with these emblems, still alot of content for the rpgers.
In old days there were fights every day, and people didnt care about rpg.
Share exp and tasks is creating bygger lvl gaps. But still we prefer to have them.

I guess the pvpers and war teams has left already. Myself and my team at least quit this week.
But with these emblems, still alot of content for the rpgers.
In old days there were fights every day, and people didnt care about rpg.
Share exp and tasks is creating bygger lvl gaps. But still we prefer to have them.
Nah Vea got peace for few days to get cash, levels and new commanders to help out... And the other guys are trying to create 3rd team still from the one that fell apart but a lot of people are afraid to war...

Numbers will always drop because people get enought cash and stop using rune makers etc, also a lot of high levela simply log out in between hunts instead if staying on trainers etc..

Nah Vea got peace for few days to get cash, levels and new commanders to help out... And the other guys are trying to create 3rd team still from the one that fell apart but a lot of people are afraid to war...

Numbers will always drop because people get enought cash and stop using rune makers etc, also a lot of high levela simply log out in between hunts instead if staying on trainers etc..
I am from the team that fell apart. Too many randoms made us bad in different situations. Thats why it fell apart.
People are afraid to die because it costs too much.
Every death cost me 7 euro. Bless + Aol by selling points. I wont waste my cash anymore.

I am from the team that fell apart. Too many randoms made us bad in different situations. Thats why it fell apart.
People are afraid to die because it costs too much.
Every death cost me 7 euro. Bless + Aol by selling points. I wont waste my cash anymore.
Well they are trying to rebuild it without trolls, and there is enough high level peoplento do it anyway... I hioe they do 3 equal teams would be fun...

Im so glad Niebeski is nt istening to pepole in this thread. Server would plummet faster than Greece economy. If you think this server is hard you really have to rethink your life.

Last edited: