• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France][Custom / 8.0] Kasteria RPG | ELOTH TEAM | 1 JUNE 18:00 CET

Server Website/AAC
https://kasteria.pl
Server Address
kasteria.pl
Server Port
Client Protocol
server already d ead! next version when?
You are one of the least funny and nost anoying people out here..m go back to tibiantis and try to find ankrahmun then come back... Wehave more here in 3 weeks than you do on ur cool hardcore 7.4 pvp gods wanna be hunting heroes with traps...

Yea agree its sad they cant resolve paladins and buff them vefore its too late, every high level paladin tried selling char already

We are glad to share with you hottest information! After dozens of hours spent on developing and testing system we made, we are finally able to implement it on Kasteria! The update is going to appear on 4th December after server save!

The upcoming update will be one of the bigger developments yet to be seen on Kasteria. Together with our support we thought that any new game aspect we are going to add must have its own story and link to our current content.

There will be entire new spawns specifically designed by our team unique to Kasteria! At these three dangerous spawns you will encounter new terrifying creatures from the deepest places of the hell - Brutus, Baldur and Barghest. These three brothers who inhabit the depths of the Kasteria feed on fearful souls, and they tear any warrior apart, who dares to enter their territory alone.

yiHtmBE.png

In addition you will have the chance to smelt the best equipment in the game using the smelting machine which is going to be located in one of the new spawns. However, it won't be easy task to pull off. To forge those powerful parts of equipment you will need to collect 5 of each the four items from Daily bosses such as Ophaniel The Undefeated and Astaroth, and 50 of the each type of dusts that are going to be dropped from these hellish creatures, which are going to be implemented in upcomming update.

xyqZi3t.png

As you propably noticed above, brand new outfit called Demon will also appear on the server and is going to be obtainable from in-game store.

CVGov1L.png

As you well know, we maintain constant contact with all the players and take their advices and thoughts deeply to our hearts. Recently, there has been a discussion about the paladins balance - as this aggrieved vocation. Therefore, we decided to look into this issue in the coming days and if needed take all steps to improve the current state of the paladin vocation so that doesn't stand out of the rest.

We sincerely hope you enjoy our updates. We put a lot of work, heart and effort into them to make them interesting and addictive for many players. Just like you, senior tutors apart from support members are also normal players on Kasteria and we are together trying to make changes that will benefit everyone.

We also want to invite all of you to our discord server Join the Kasteria Discord Server! (https://discord.gg/GCQRhZN), where you can talk about your ideas, how to improve server, or just have an interraction with other players or server support.

We are glad to share with you hottest information! After dozens of hours spent on developing and testing system we made, we are finally able to implement it on Kasteria! The update is going to appear on 4th December after server save!

The upcoming update will be one of the bigger developments yet to be seen on Kasteria. Together with our support we thought that any new game aspect we are going to add must have its own story and link to our current content.

There will be entire new spawns specifically designed by our team unique to Kasteria! At these three dangerous spawns you will encounter new terrifying creatures from the deepest places of the hell - Brutus, Baldur and Barghest. These three brothers who inhabit the depths of the Kasteria feed on fearful souls, and they tear any warrior apart, who dares to enter their territory alone.

yiHtmBE.png

In addition you will have the chance to smelt the best equipment in the game using the smelting machine which is going to be located in one of the new spawns. However, it won't be easy task to pull off. To forge those powerful parts of equipment you will need to collect 5 of each the four items from Daily bosses such as Ophaniel The Undefeated and Astaroth, and 50 of the each type of dusts that are going to be dropped from these hellish creatures, which are going to be implemented in upcomming update.

xyqZi3t.png

As you propably noticed above, brand new outfit called Demon will also appear on the server and is going to be obtainable from in-game store.

CVGov1L.png

As you well know, we maintain constant contact with all the players and take their advices and thoughts deeply to our hearts. Recently, there has been a discussion about the paladins balance - as this aggrieved vocation. Therefore, we decided to look into this issue in the coming days and if needed take all steps to improve the current state of the paladin vocation so that doesn't stand out of the rest.

We sincerely hope you enjoy our updates. We put a lot of work, heart and effort into them to make them interesting and addictive for many players. Just like you, senior tutors apart from support members are also normal players on Kasteria and we are together trying to make changes that will benefit everyone.

We also want to invite all of you to our discord server Join the Kasteria Discord Server! (https://discord.gg/GCQRhZN), where you can talk about your ideas, how to improve server, or just have an interraction with other players or server support.
Is that new outfit always red like tah golden one, or can you change some colour?

Is that new outfit always red like tah golden one, or can you change some colour?
Actually body is always red, you can change the hairs, eyes and boots. However I might try in some days add color palette into this to see how it looks like :)

@Niebieski can you do something for newcommers to bring more people to server? Like if account ia fresh reach lvl 20 bought promotion recive extra 2 days pacc +maybe double loot till lvl 60 only for new accs so u avoid ppl who gonna use glitch to earn free pacc for his main, its just an idea thibk about it,you know that ppl whos wants to fight they gonna stay but maybe this idea will help to bring more people...
And about war people maybe add sundays war tournaments like max 40ppl in one team 100lvl+ on map without def, without loosing lvl,bp or even we can loose it, the winner team will win some items or 50points each head?

@Niebieski can you do something for newcommers to bring more people to server? Like if account ia fresh reach lvl 20 bought promotion recive extra 2 days pacc +maybe double loot till lvl 60 only for new accs so u avoid ppl who gonna use glitch to earn free pacc for his main, its just an idea thibk about it,you know that ppl whos wants to fight they gonna stay but maybe this idea will help to bring more people...
And about war people maybe add sundays war tournaments like max 40ppl in one team 100lvl+ on map without def, without loosing lvl,bp or even we can loose it, the winner team will win some items or 50points each head?
@Niebieski is not doing charity. This is his full time job. He needs people to donate in order to pay for expenses.
The best way to attract new and old players is to increase the exp rate up to lvl 130. Then people might come back, buy points for pacc etc.
Server has lost 50% of its players already, which means half income for the owner. No point to start over with the same exp rates. Server will die before you reach high enough lvl to join the war.
Most of us play tibia for pvp, right?

Actually body is always red, you can change the hairs, eyes and boots. However I might try in some days add color palette into this to see how it looks like :)
It would be cool if you could change the red to other colours at least with the primary so its all the same, That outfit would look sick in white, black etc...

@Niebieski is not doing charity. This is his full time job. He needs people to donate in order to pay for expenses.
The best way to attract new and old players is to increase the exp rate up to lvl 130. Then people might come back, buy points for pacc etc.
Server has lost 50% of its players already, which means half income for the owner. No point to start over with the same exp rates. Server will die before you reach high enough lvl to join the war.
Most of us play tibia for pvp, right?
But its so easy to get 130 now, there are less ppl on lower level spawne, there is enough cash in game to pg now, you can sell 2 tunes for 400k and sd/mort hur everything...

What I would suggest is add catch-up exp similar to official tibia, if you are 2 times lower than the average level of top 20 players you get double the x or smth like that...
But still u can buy 100 lvl in market for 150-350 points easily and exp it in 3-4 days to 130...

And i would like to see weekend actions such as incrased team hunt bonus, 30% loot, etc...

Also 50% of the player base is not gone, more like 20%, most of the ppl gave up their rune makers and cash making paladins since there is no need for them anymore, also as always high levels dont leave their chars of yhe trainers anymore... I hate the online count because it scares ppl for some reason, out of my 20 friends that started 18 is still playing, 2 have to much going on in life but still log in from time to time..

But its so easy to get 130 now, there are less ppl on lower level spawne, there is enough cash in game to pg now, you can sell 2 tunes for 400k and sd/mort hur everything...

What I would suggest is add catch-up exp similar to official tibia, if you are 2 times lower than the average level of top 20 players you get double the x or smth like that...
But still u can buy 100 lvl in market for 150-350 points easily and exp it in 3-4 days to 130...

And i would like to see weekend actions such as incrased team hunt bonus, 30% loot, etc...

Also 50% of the player base is not gone, more like 20%, most of the ppl gave up their rune makers and cash making paladins since there is no need for them anymore, also as always high levels dont leave their chars of yhe trainers anymore... I hate the online count because it scares ppl for some reason, out of my 20 friends that started 18 is still playing, 2 have to much going on in life but still log in from time to time..

Runemakers on a 8.0 version with soulpoints and 3x loot? Anyone really had that? 🤣

Catch-up exp seems like a great idea, hope the owner agrees to the suggestion.

Anyway, most people stop pg now and focus on war only.
I know there will be a lot of Kasteria players who will start there. So without any changes to the exp rate as of today, there is no point to start exp on Kasteria.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes i had 2-3 uh makers i turned them off when my rifbot expiress, its usefull for all ek man u can do uhs all the time and go exp as ek solo or with ms without ed just paying for manas i was doing like 30-40bp uhs per day and wasting x6k? its alot
Runemakers on a 8.0 version with soulpoints and 3x loot? Anyone really had that? 🤣

Catch-up exp seems like a great idea, hope the owner agrees to the suggestion.

Anyway, most people stop pg now and focus on war only, because Valoria is opening in less than a week.
I know there will be a lot of Kasteria players who will start there. So without any changes to the exp rate as of today, there is no point to start exp on Kasteria

Yes i had 2-3 uh makers i turned them off when my rifbot expiress, its usefull for all ek man u can do uhs all the time and go exp as ek solo or with ms without ed just paying for manas i was doing like 30-40bp uhs per day and wasting x6k? its alot
How did you manage the soul? Riftbot doesnt have cavebot.

It would be cool if you could change the red to other colours at least with the primary so its all the same, That outfit would look sick in white, black etc...
1607107961672.png
What do you think guys?:p It will take a while untill I will patch it into the server as I have to do all parts 'colorable' - look forward to this change on Sunday.

View attachment 52126
What do you think guys?:p It will take a while untill I will patch it into the server as I have to do all parts 'colorable' - look forward to this change on Sunday.
It looks great!
But, I dont understand why you dont focus on balancing paladins when 80% of the shop character trades, consist of paladins.
These updates is not that important when people are leaving the server.

Last edited:
It looks great!
But, I dont understand why you dont focus on balancing paladins when 80% of the shop character trades, consist of paladins.
These utdates is not that important when people are leaving the server.
As you can already read on our latestnews we stated that we are going to take a look on paladins now.

View attachment 52126
Looks really good! Looking forward tryng it, also what do u think u might change regarding paladins, how u talked about anything so far?

Looks really good! Looking forward tryng it, also what do u think u might change regarding paladins, how u talked about anything so far?
Why u reply to yourself? is so obvious this Xaviv is your subaccount XD

As you can already read on our latestnews we stated that we are going to take a look on paladins now.
It's about 2 weeks too late. Looking forward to next release 👍

You still have the best 8.0 server out there. But, you definutley could have kept the server alive much longer if focused on the correct things. (Which is not outfits btw 😂)

As a tip for next release. Take it or leave it. When player amount is dropping. Dont wait too long before you increase xp rate, like you did on Askara.

Remember, its those who work alot and cannot play 16 hours a day that is acutally donating. This is their only way to keep up. From these players you get your income and expenses covered.

Im pretty sure that Dawid Knight and Grajek Rpg has never donated a single dollar to your OT. This statement is based upon the fact that I have sold them premium points and scrolls from day 1 to day 10. Dont focus on the wrong players.

However, the pray system was a really good business idea. I'll give you that. I know you are a smart guy 😉

How did you manage the soul? Riftbot doesnt have cavebot.
Mostly am semi afk,or even if i exp just make 24lvl druid go to lb 3 sqm from temple u can go underground 3 exori flam turtle is dead its takes you max 15seconds to leave trainers kill a turtle and go back to trainers- reply it like 20-25min and you got infinite soulpoints :)