• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France][Custom / 8.0] Kasteria RPG | ELOTH TEAM | 1 JUNE 18:00 CET

Server Website/AAC
https://kasteria.pl
Server Address
kasteria.pl
Server Port
Client Protocol
@Niebieski Will you punish people for using auto heal, auto/anti paralyze, auto ssa? The kasteria rules forbids using additonal software used to play. Will there be bans/deletions or will this just be another pvp bot server? I hope you honor your own rules and take actions.

ps. Will your staff view gyazos/videos in reports to determinate if a person was using bot? And if its determinated the personen viloated the rules by cheateing howbwill they be punished?
Hello,

things like auto heal, anti-paralyze or auto ssa are hard to be reviewed and to confirm especially from bots which works like a real human (using your mouse/keyboard etc) to manipulate the game. That's why we are fighting against bot developers by constant blocking these functions. I have never downloaded any of bots that may work on Kasteria and had no clue that these are bypassed our client security. However, if you know anyone who has such bot we may go on test server and debug it's functions so we may block these once again.

Hello,

things like auto heal, anti-paralyze or auto ssa are hard to be reviewed and to confirm especially from bots which works like a real human (using your mouse/keyboard etc) to manipulate the game. That's why we are fighting against bot developers by constant blocking these functions. I have never downloaded any of bots that may work on Kasteria and had no clue that these are bypassed our client security. However, if you know anyone who has such bot we may go on test server and debug it's functions so we may block these once again.
check pm :)

One of the best editions so far, 4 big teams, fighting for POI INE etc so there isn't even insane pging yet. Great overall

My suggestion is that you do Weekend event like official tibia/gunzodus/etc but instead of just straight up doing boring exp boost, rapid resp, double loot etc... you could give us like 50% bonus exp from TH from Friday evning till monday morning, that way solo players that are online all the time won't profit that much from this, but rather players and teams that are workign during the weekdays can gather up for some pg, but they have to fight for spawns etc. this will keep the server engagement up a lot...

This is nothing imporant, just my suggestion that could be fun, if that happens for 2 days people will be fighting over all the best spawn all the time which is fun...

Rework Daily tasks for 100+ levels...
It doesn't have to be anything OP just something to do whil we are bored, like:
Kill 100 green djins for 10 Green piece of cloth
Drink 1000 mana fluids for 5 rohs
Kill 100 hydras for 15x ssa (like from easter event)
Do something for 2% bonus exp (2h)
Etc
Nothing too strong but something to do if we are bored... For example everyone would do tasks for 15x ssa and then would trade them and it would keep players more engaged etc...

@Niebieski a lot of players are starting to fall behind. Most of us have job and family. We cannot compete with those who play tibia 24/7.

I suggest to increase the exp rate up to lvl 120 in order to keep the server alive longer. I myself have lost motivation due to those lvl 150+

@Niebieski a lot of players are starting to fall behind. Most of us have job and family. We cannot compete with those who play tibia 24/7.

I suggest to increase the exp rate up to lvl 120 in order to keep the server alive longer. I myself have lost motivation due to those lvl 150+
it doesn't matter what exp rate he sets it to, you will always be behind if you're playing 3x less than someone else

it doesn't matter what exp rate he sets it to, you will always be behind if you're playing 3x less than someone else
Of course it matters. Big difference being in war fighting as lvl 120 compared to lvl 90.

It's about closing the gap. The lvl 150s will still have a dmg and speed advantage.

Viola! Exactly! If you don't have time don't focus in levels then dude, be a rpger... But still you can be 120 with literally 1h a day after 10 days..

And he also added green stamina to help out those who work...

And if you work that much, you should have some spare cash, just buy a char and war/do whatever you want...

Rates are perfect, you can get 4-7 levels (depenidng on voc) daily on green stamina after 100... So if you play 4 out of 7 days you can still get up to 20 levels after 100 which is more than enough

Viola! Exactly! If you don't have time don't focus in levels then dude, be a rpger... But still you can be 120 with literally 1h a day after 10 days..

And he also added green stamina to help out those who work...

And if you work that much, you should have some spare cash, just buy a char and war/do whatever you want...

Rates are perfect, you can get 4-7 levels (depenidng on voc) daily on green stamina after 100... So if you play 4 out of 7 days you can still get up to 20 levels after 100 which is more than enough
That totally depends of which aspects of the game you find funny.
I play tibia for pvp, not for rpg.
You are correct that I can make 4 lvls a day if i only focus rpg. But i play tibia for pvp and war. A mix is sadly not possible with these rates.
By the time we are lvl 120, others are lvl 200. Then they stop exp. Everyone else stop exp. And server slowly dies.

So please consider increasing rates. We are 30+, we dont want to rpg tibia, we want to have fun and fight.

There are no good teams on OT servers anymore, mainly because every team have to bring in random rpgers in order to have enough people.

That totally depends of which aspects of the game you find funny.
I play tibia for pvp, not for rpg.
You are correct that I can make 4 lvls a day if i only focus rpg. But i play tibia for pvp and war. A mix is sadly not possible with these rates.
By the time we are lvl 120, others are lvl 200. Then they stop exp. Everyone else stop exp. And server slowly dies.

So please consider increasing rates. We are 30+, we dont want to rpg tibia, we want to have fun and fight.

There are no good teams on OT servers anymore, mainly because every team have to bring in random rpgers in order to have enough people.
Your logic is completely flawed if you make it easier you are still going to be stuck at that last rate you will just change the difference if you are 90 now and most of are 110, with higher rates yiu are going to be 110 and they will be 130.... And its more fun to war on low levels anyway so no...
Also never change rates after server starts its conpletelt unfair to people that already incested time...

All i can say is I am 29 as well with a wife and i am 100+ mage with 3 battles behind me, some days i play for 3-4h some days not at all... I know i wont be even in top 150 in levels but i dont care it doesnt even matter that much in this tibia version...

Also when i knew i had no time i Just skipped exping and bought char

Your logic is completely flawed if you make it easier you are still going to be stuck at that last rate you will just change the difference if you are 90 now and most of are 110, with higher rates yiu are going to be 110 and they will be 130.... And its more fun to war on low levels anyway so no...
Also never change rates after server starts its conpletelt unfair to people that already incested time...

All i can say is I am 29 as well with a wife and i am 100+ mage with 3 battles behind me, some days i play for 3-4h some days not at all... I know i wont be even in top 150 in levels but i dont care it doesnt even matter that much in this tibia version...

Also when i knew i had no time i Just skipped exping and bought char
Then we are on the same page. I started fighting at lvl 16, 30 min after start, and have been killing people every day since then. But it gives me no satisfaction killing players below lvl 100.
Are you exited about killing low lvls?
If not, please dont fight me and support me keeping this perfect server alive until Christmas. There is no ot like this. I dont want it to die too quick.

New players are comming every day. Its not unfair to raise the rates by for example 1x.
I have been hosting servers for years. I had high rates lasting for 2 months. You can say its the community to blame. But its rly not. Hosters needs to adapt and think different.
Think about whats best for the server, not about whats best for 5% of the top lvls.
Post automatically merged:

@Niebieski, the choice is yours to make :)
You raised the exp rate on Askara, but unfortnutaley it was too late.

Im sure the highest lvls who put down a lot of hours exping would appreciate the server alive longer.
No need to do any adjustments yet, but people are tired of not being able to catch up. Dont wait too long this time.
Peace out

Last edited:
Focus on a server, where you can login and have fun very fast.

Sounds maybe a bit wierd, but nowadays we should join for fun only. In the past there were many pvp enforced servers with alot of ppl online. I quess it was 7.4-7.6 when tibia was good.

So, no matter what client from 7.4-8.0 but choose the folllowing rates:

From 1-8 = 50x
from 8-50 = 40x
from 51-80 = 35x
from 81-100 = 30x
from 101- 150 = 20x
from 151 - XXX = 15x

Lootrate: 3x-4x

Magic: 15x
Skills: 25x

Many of u may laughing at these rates and calling them orshabaal rates.
For me that are perfect rates for the current community.
You dont have to think about, if you join or not, you just join and have some fun. And that can happen to anyone, everyday and longer lasting probably.
Perfection is not a good ot, a good ot is a place, where you have fun.

greetings ~

Focus on a server, where you can login and have fun very fast.

Sounds maybe a bit wierd, but nowadays we should join for fun only. In the past there were many pvp enforced servers with alot of ppl online. I quess it was 7.4-7.6 when tibia was good.

So, no matter what client from 7.4-8.0 but choose the folllowing rates:

From 1-8 = 50x
from 8-50 = 40x
from 51-80 = 35x
from 81-100 = 30x
from 101- 150 = 20x
from 151 - XXX = 15x

Lootrate: 3x-4x

Magic: 15x
Skills: 25x

Many of u may laughing at these rates and calling them orshabaal rates.
For me that are perfect rates for the current community.
You dont have to think about, if you join or not, you just join and have some fun. And that can happen to anyone, everyday and longer lasting probably.
Perfection is not a good ot, a good ot is a place, where you have fun.

greetings ~
Then why didnt you play Askara with high rates??? What happened to that?

People got 130+ in 3 days, fought for 4 and left... Its not fun to war when everything is easya nd nothing is on stake...

So You could not be more wrong, every mid-high rate died in matter of days this year, the only one lasting are really hardcore ones, but thats to much...

This edition of Kasteria is perfect blend of hard and doable, there are literally 3 big guilds of 50+ ppl already fighting every night... What more could you want...

This edition of Kasteria is perfect, and probably the best on in 2 yearsz and since its lockdown in a lot of EU countries and its winter time it could last decent ammount of time too...

Then why didnt you play Askara with high rates??? What happened to that?

People got 130+ in 3 days, fought for 4 and left... Its not fun to war when everything is easya nd nothing is on stake...

So You could not be more wrong, every mid-high rate died in matter of days this year, the only one lasting are really hardcore ones, but thats to much...

This edition of Kasteria is perfect blend of hard and doable, there are literally 3 big guilds of 50+ ppl already fighting every night... What more could you want...

This edition of Kasteria is perfect, and probably the best on in 2 yearsz and since its lockdown in a lot of EU countries and its winter time it could last decent ammount of time too...
I must agree with you. This server is perfect.
The only problem is these Rpgers.
A lvl 200 EK and 200 RP is almost unkillable. Its not fun, and this is how the server dies.
Make 0.5x after lvl 150 and we can slow them down. They only Rpg anyway. They dont join fighting until server is dying anyway.

@Niebieski
How does Vea Victis have guild war bonus after only 100 frags and it always was 200, even site says 200??

We would like to thank everyone who has been contributing by providing feedback and reporting bugs, specially at our Discord. It's a good opportunity to encourage you to visit us there, participate among all other players and give us your opinion on trending topics.

So far we have received alot of good feedback that current state of Kasteria is very attract for alot of people and updates that has been made are enjoyable for everyone. We really appreciate your opinions and we hope that we will be able to keep the good updates further that you are going love same as us. Just one sentence addressed to all of you - THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT!

That news is more like a changelog of our work since begining, as we haven't noticed you yet about things have been done so far within the last 2 weeks and some seed of the informations of upcomming updates!

We have corrected a lot of things reported since begining, which you let us know and what has made our work more efficient.

• moving stackable items without pressing CTRL
  • cam system has been reworked and should work without any problems
  • stamina is being regenerated on training dummies
  • command !vials is from now removing empty vials even using life fluids
  • server informations page has been updated
  • house invitations should be saved properly
  • Cursed Mummies has been reworked, they are abit stronger as they were
  • added Skeleton Warriors experience task
  • mission "Pigs Out" on warzones has been improved, from now you will have 100% chance to get truffles
  • added level requirement to weapons from 4th Svargrond arena
  • command !frags has been corrected, from now it shows correct frag time for premium account players
  • added Training Dummy on Rookgaard
  • big spawn of Hydras in Tiquanda has been improved
  • Grim Reapers has been removed from Warzone I
  • Annihilator Quest has been fully rewritten - doors are going to be closed every attempt, no more possibility to overspawn Demons inside, you will no longer be able to enter inside if there are other people inside (both monster room and reward room)
  • Imperial and Princely set has received an rework, from they are more valuable
  • you will not longer be able to sell your items from your equipment, only items inside containers are going to be counted to be sold
  • added names to an items which were without names (ie. ophaniels items)
  • added new spawn of Skeleton Warriors inside Thais Monsternum
  • improved small Hydra spawn in Tiquanda

We all know, that our beloved game is not only about hunting, but also about meeting new friends, communication etc. Therefore, we have prepared another entertainment for you, which we hope will give you many hours of fun, namely - a mini game commonly known as Battleship. A game in which you will be able to compete with another player by playing for free (just for fun), or create a competition for in-game things such as gold coins!

5LVu89y.png

Battleship Game is under testing and should appear very soon! Please be patient!
First week of the server we were testing all of the Events we have implemented since begining, if everything is working as it should as you are never be able to test something with very few of players as hundreds of players will do. As everything after some corrections that has been needed started to work as expected we have increased repetition frequency of each event from one time to three times a day! We hope that you enjoy Events we made for you and you should expect some more in the future!

We are glad to inform you that we are under finish of next update in which you will be able to challange three new monsters which except of good hunting place will have it's full story to be solved! We cannot tell you more yet, but keep your eyes on our website - soon you will get more informations!

paXwGv4.png

We are also happy to inform you, that currently we are preparing Wikipedia of Kasteria on which you will be able to find informations about all custom content that exist on our server, so it will be easy to find informations about things you didn't know yet about. Wikipedia should be ready very soon, please be patient!

Last edited:
yea its rly good server, gj guys, i think i ll back and play, i had 100 knight, but sold with 300 cc...

to balance it on low lvls, you could just make better mana regen on ed/ms
Still believe this is paladin ots?
Lvl 90 paladins doesnt even sell for 200 points. Everyone are switching from paladin to knight. Even Grajek Rpg switched to knight.
Paladins are bad with these exp rates. They only shine at lvl 170+ as mentioned earlier

Back