• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France][Custom / 8.0] Kasteria RPG | ELOTH TEAM | 1 JUNE 18:00 CET

Server Website/AAC
https://kasteria.pl
Server Address
kasteria.pl
Server Port
Client Protocol
This server in it's current form is 100% orsh.
When there is no point to exp solo because in party you get way more.
When there is even more ridiculous thing like green stamina. Not to mention some spawns that are way better than others in terms of exp & cash.
When there are training rooms inside pz.

What I propose is better than what it is right now. I propose fun.
But if you don't like it and you prefer not-orsh version just play this current version. Exp, skill, decorate house, upgrade your armor, ride a dinosaur.
your idea of higher exp stages gives fun for 1 week max then die, belive it or not alot of people tire when players start getting 250 level especially with this custom eq.. many ppl have this mindset of loosing motivation when they see some nolifers on cocaine that take 15 lvls a day even though they are 200+. He needs to remove prey, balance the custom monsters alot more and lower the exp stages after 150. a level 200+ can get 7kk/h or more on custom spawns with prey with this 2x

Last edited:
Due to technical maintenance work, server save will take a bit longer than usual tomorrow. We expect game back online around 9:00 CET.

Yours Kasteria Support

I've talked to Polish war players, talked to mitch and his players like Vidar, Bud Ditchwater and nobody likes death redemption.
This thing literally breaks gameplay and people who say "people gonna quit server if They die without bless and death redemption" are wrong.
Nobody quited from this other 8.0 server. I think it was called BUGera or CRASHera or smth like that, Polish famous streamer was playing there.

Also if You don't want to delete new monsters like Brutus, Barghest etc, make them stronger because people gonna PG too fast again and again, most of the war players agree with that.

why make them stronger? Just nerf the exp. New EQ for knights were OP, but paladins badly needed it. maybe swap speed for some EQ pieces instead of phys prot?

I don't like death redemption either, but I don't think he removes it either since it probably brings him a decent amount of cash... If he doesn't remove it would be good to buff the price to like 60 points at least, so it hurts the $$$ at least or their in-game cash...

Yea monsters need balancing, places/monsters where u profit hard need their exp nerfed and/or hp buffed...

It's pretty simple if you want to make 3-5kk exp/h you should waste a shit ton of cash, like a lot of cash. So monsters like Skeleton Warriors, Brutus, Baldurs need either their exp nerfed hard from like 6k to 4k, or their health buffed from 6k to like 8k (just example). So those spawns would become decent exp and you could break even.

Spawns like asuras, should have their exp buffed a bit because their loot is nonexistent right now, so you can go pg there like crazy but waste even more.

Then if you want to profit, take it easy and go Demons, Ghastly Elements with vis etc... Shitty exp decent profit.

But can't talk much before we see his stages for both exp and loot...

I hope Kamil listened to us this time as I Think he did, the server will be successfull gajs, REAL FAJTS HERE no ORC LIDERIOUS xddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd ggvepe

guys remember... on this ot bot is allowed BECAUSE NO ONE BAN IT so its like 8.6 tibia not 8.0 -- REMEMBER !!!

First time for years kasteria gonna have the only one and decent Paladin on server.

Typloshiion Paladinando gonna zajechac every enemy just like in old times.

Legend is back.

things to check so your clarity wont change name to bugera in 1h after server start -

1. CHECK IF YOU FOR SURE CANT SEND PARCEL FROM 1ST WORLD TO ANOTHER
2.CHECK IF YOU FOR SURE CANT USE POINTS FROM 1ST WORLD TO ANOTHER
3.CHECK IF YOU FOR SURE ARE SURE ABOUT POINTS 1 AND 2

Back