• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France][Custom / 8.0] Kasteria RPG | ELOTH TEAM | 1 JUNE 18:00 CET

Server Website/AAC
https://kasteria.pl
Server Address
kasteria.pl
Server Port
Client Protocol
or maybe we gonna speak about spoof on ur server?

kasteria, 700 people online= 96 deaths of players within the last 11 hours
ezodus, 1400 people online= 1323 deaths of players within the last 11 hours
Ezodus is 1400 ppl online 1550 botting 0 interaction... compare 2 trades depots etc...

Ezodus is 1400 ppl online 1550 botting 0 interaction... compare 2 trades depots etc...
login there and check how many people are playing manually u fkn random trash

everyone knows, kasteria is going to die today

REALERAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

login there and check how many people are playing manually u fkn random trash

everyone knows, kasteria is going to die today

REALERAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Lmaooo hahahaha Punio bot, Ezodus was worst experience this but still better than Realera/Realesta trash Kasteria >>> Ezodus >>> Realeeraaa

Also real teams are not leaving only that trash 3rd guild that last 2 days 2x haha... good luck for 10 days like last 10 editions of realseta/realera

Lmaooo hahahaha Punio bot, Ezodus was worst experience this but still better than Realera/Realesta trash Kasteria >>> Ezodus >>> Realeeraaa

Also real teams are not leaving only that trash 3rd guild that last 2 days 2x haha... good luck for 10 days like last 10 editions of realseta/realera
spoof

Guys, we should stop speaking about any new edition, as we already have a server that seems to be in really good condition. Instead, maybe we should speak about what can be improved in current server so we can attract more and more players to come and play :)
i msged u on kasteria fb what u can maybe do for newcommers or do sunday deathmatch events

Guys, we should stop speaking about any new edition, as we already have a server that seems to be in really good condition. Instead, maybe we should speak about what can be improved in current server so we can attract more and more players to come and play :)
yea raise exp stage up to 120 for new players to catch up and lower exp stage after 200 so this shittered doesnt take 400 in 3 weeks.
i like your server but you dont seem to grasp the concept of STAGES. It allows people under 200 to get up to 200 faster and limits the people over 200 from taking 300+ too fast. If you had 1x after 200 shuttered would only be 230~ atm and not closing in on 300. And it wouldnt affect the players under 200 because they would have the same 2x they been having. Its not about people not having time to exp its about closing the gaps as much as possible. You think the top 10 players would stop exp because they have 2.5kk/h with 1x instead of 5kk/h with 2x? its still fucking ridicolous exp/h

yea raise exp stage up to 120 for new players to catch up and lower exp stage after 200 so this shittered doesnt take 400 in 3 weeks
Shuttered sold his char, but i agree 1.5x after 300 would slow then down a bit etc...
And raising stages in early levels a bit wouldnt hurt anyone, but it should be put up to vote with all the players..

Shuttered sold his char, but i agree 1.5x after 300 would slow then down a bit etc...
And raising stages in early levels a bit wouldnt hurt anyone, but it should be put up to vote with all the players..
some ppl wont like raising early stages for new players cuz they dumb and charlovers, they care more about being stronger than the server. it should be raised up to lvl 130 tbh. Im 150~ in a war guild and im one of the lowest lvls. Who cares if new players get 130 faster than we did? it means they can join in on the fun and the server can stay steady as its right now

some ppl wont like raising early stages for new players cuz they dumb and charlovers, they care more about being stronger than the server. it should be raised up to lvl 130 tbh. Im 150~ in a war guild and im one of the lowest lvls. Who cares if new players get 130 faster than we did? it means they can join in on the fun and the server can stay steady as its right now
So how come you were silent when I suggested exactly the same 2 weeks ago?

Selling/buying content (trading)
how u wanna attract new players if u are banned from otservlist for spoofing?
Realera - 1700 online with 0 spoofs
Kasteria - 800 online 3 casts with 2 viewers and empty depots XDDDD 600 ppl xlogged on trainers+spoofs

Last edited by a moderator:
Kasteria - 800 online 3 casts with 2 viewers and empty depots XDDDD 600 ppl xlogged on trainers+spoofs
0 spoofs haha yes yes realesta is known for its anti spoofing, online count drops after 2 weeks when owner turns of his scripts haha, even this kasteria rn will outlive that trash :)

But gogo exp for 2 weeks for 2 fights randoms vs punio's randoms and fade away

1450 on otserv 1700 on site...

Also you can spoof for that site you just have to make a "deal"
hahahhahahahahhahahahahahah
enjoy playing ur dedek with 80% of ppl xlogged on trainers with auto reconnect - sick feature by god niebieski hahahahah

SPAWNED FERUMBRAS THINKING ANYONE STILL CARES ABOUT HES OTS HAHAHAHHAHAHA

hahahhahahahahhahahahahahah
i cant ** believe how ** u are or ure niebieski from 2nd acc
Yeye it is well known... Also best log term ot Medivia is not on that shitty site anyway...

Also Realera is just a bad OT overall, full of bugs and unbalanced, look at ur own thread already thats why no one serious is playing it...

I am not gonna argue with you anynore you are workig for a sandwich as a bot 😂

Your logic makes no sense, IF you think realera Will have over 500 players in 3 weeks you are in denial. We still have big gather wm on kasteria every night and during the day i see active people everywhere. Im not trying to fight you just answer this: dont you think realera Will die soon like every server? And do you seriously belive realera has 0 spoof/mc chars? Be real man

Again it all boils down that we need one serious low rate stable long term server, like 2x until 30, 1.5x till 80, and 1x till the end, or just 1x from the beginning.
I've talked to my teammates and They all agree with me that real low rate server wouldn't work.
The thing about Tibia 8.0 is - this version is for older generation of players, I only know war players and 98% of them is 24+ years old.
Almost every1 have jobs, wife, kids, girlfriend, fiance or whatever, nobody have enough time to play long term servers and "no-lifes" would dominante even on exp x1.
For example, even if Niebieski will open x1 server today. I could make lvl 80 in 2 days playing 6-8 hours per day and at lvl 80 I would do 6-10 milions of exp in few hours without any issue. Most of the server would have lvl 50 and I'm pretty sure that I would be 110+ at this time and if any of my teammates would have a 110-120 ek, I would need 3 more days to make lvl 200.
Which means, I can take one week off work and I would out-lvl 70% of war players without any issue.
This rate was perfect, for me its high-rate OT and still alot of war players have 0 money after few battles because They don't have time to take 1/2 serious team hunts.
One more thing - You can't have low rate server with so many items in sms-shop because after few days You can buy 1kk without any issue and just pg like crazy.

I'm just used to it that no matter what Niebieski will do, people will just quit after some time because They get bored or out-lvled so damn hard that it feels pointless for them to play.

Random players on the other hand have no idea how to exp. I could make new character tomorrow, without any money and still would make lvl 100 in 10 hours. I would probably do desert quest, bk quest and behemoth quest, nothing else and I would out-lvl 90% of random players just because I know how to exp or how to make best possible exp in the time that I have for playing.