• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France][Custom / 8.0] Kasteria RPG | ELOTH TEAM | 1 JUNE 18:00 CET

Server Website/AAC
https://kasteria.pl
Server Address
kasteria.pl
Server Port
Client Protocol
new spawns for solo players or will it turn into another teamhunt simulator?
We have added few spawns for solo hunt, you will be able to check them eventually one day before server start (then our live map will be working).
Btw are there some custom maps? Or it will be basic 8.0? Got enough of Tibia with XXXX places. Nothing against some extra rot spawns or something, but enough of gfb/wave exp places like rl tibia did xD
There is a huge custom content part on Kasteria, you will be able to check it as I have stated above.

We have slightly increased experience stages, here is their current settings:

there are a lot of custom orshabaal rl tibia-esque places and unbalanced custom creatures with op loot so yeah its going to be mostly teamhunt wave spam
I have to disagree about unbalanced custom creatures, first of all you have compared just their health points without even checking their attack damages - for example, Venom Dragons are way stronger than Frost Dragons.

This looks like really bad (exp)
81+lv get 2x exp? + 40% premium stamina mean 280% exp ? looks like 250lv in few days

This looks like really bad (exp)
81+lv get 2x exp? + 40% premium stamina mean 280% exp ? looks like 250lv in few days
yea man its another orshabaal edition. 1-2 day after server start some mage will have lvl 100 already
tasks are ridiculous too, combined money reward from tasks is 2.7kk xD and this insane loot, every player will be bill gates

yea man its another orshabaal edition. 1-2 day after server start some mage will have lvl 100 already
tasks are ridiculous too, combined money reward from tasks is 2.7kk xD and this insane loot, every player will be bill gates
U re not serious right?

There are no serious Teams playing on 8.0 Servs anymore, leftovers only.
Not recommended.
There are no serious teams anywhere, you have some leaders recycling same playrs from OT to OT and its fine actually since we are all grown up, u cant keep team of 30+ people due to everyones real lifes etc... 8.0 has 2 very good teams and if anyone wants to challange them this is great time and server

I hope that you will post your nickname with your balance after few days which I will state public if its false or true. The fact is, good players will get cash on any rate, doesnt matter if it will be 0.5, 1 or 2 - if you know how to play the game you will get everything you need.
then wont even create account there :)
Just by one random words about spawns you already decided not to join and try the server yourself? Actually many of people really loves our custom content and its nothing about „orsha” spawns.
There are no serious Teams playing on 8.0 Servs anymore, leftovers only.
Not recommended.
Where are these serious teams playing then? There are no longer teams that are sitting and playing together all the time, just gathering their people on specific dates to start server which they want to play. You have to deal with it, otherwise stop playing OTservers as it happens everywhere.

Just by one random words about spawns you already decided not to join and try the server yourself? Actually many of people really loves our custom content and its nothing about „orsha” spawns.
Well if its based on waving or gathering mobs and shooting gfb its orsha itself. In the past we had just tombs, even them should be changed a bit...
Atleast u could give some info, maps etc how it looks coz for sure wont join some asuras and other not fitting in 8.0 spawns
"Training Monks
Ability to training your skills for 24 hours on train spot." SERIOUSLY??
15k for 150 tarantulas??? XD

Dude, if u want to do things like this just make it high rate, or fix it and do some things proportionally. U want to open kinda low rate serv and implementing so much shit stuff like that.

Last edited:
Well if its based on waving or gathering mobs and shooting gfb its orsha itself. In the past we had just tombs, even them should be changed a bit...
Atleast u could give some info, maps etc how it looks coz for sure wont join some asuras and other not fitting in 8.0 spawns
"Training Monks
Ability to training your skills for 24 hours on train spot." SERIOUSLY??
15k for 150 tarantulas??? XD

Dude, if u want to do things like this just make it high rate, or fix it and do some things proportionally. U want to open kinda low rate serv and implementing so much shit stuff like that.
Dude, this is one of the best OTs out there, custom shit is what keeps it alive, 1500+ alwqyd start here and you cam't find a rotworm...

Task money does seem a bit high, but after a week of war everyone cries for cash and people keep buy kk's for euros since its really hard to get cash without tasks... and most of the tasks can't be done alone... with 100k from frosts you will barely break even before 130lvl with this loot...
Also custom content is decently balanced, you have places exclusivly for mages 60+ lvl Tomb (best place) but highly contested, ghostly and campfire elementals (basically one person per spawn), Eyelords, Terrible Nighmares for paladins, Venom Dragons for team hunts and high level paladins, Freeze Heroes for low level th or higher lvl knights etc...

This is by far 8.0 ot, its not perfect in some areas, but most of the additional content only helps this server stay alive and not be boring after 3 days...

Also there literally never lags or anything like that...

There are no serious teams anywhere, you have some leaders recycling same playrs from OT to OT and its fine actually since we are all grown up, u cant keep team of 30+ people due to everyones real lifes etc... 8.0 has 2 very good teams and if anyone wants to challange them this is great time and server
Mostly because the Servers nowdays are not worth investing time into it- too many people's mindset makes them stay alive for 2 months~. We are waring for almost 2-3 months on Purity with dedication as much as possible from both Teams and its actually the greatest balance I'v had in the past years. Just my cents tho

What do you think about buffing team hunts just a little bit, 2 vocations should stay the same just 5% bonus, 3 vocations shouldn't yield much either, like 15%, but 4 vocs, which is hard to get a good spawn for and team etc, should give you 40%... It's still nothing too much and should be balanced...

What do you think about buffing team hunts just a little bit, 2 vocations should stay the same just 5% bonus, 3 vocations shouldn't yield much either, like 15%, but 4 vocs, which is hard to get a good spawn for and team etc, should give you 40%... It's still nothing too much and should be balanced...
Different people, different opinions - actually it's problematic case and I think we will not touch it at the moment so it stays 5% each vocation, which gives you 20% boost in result having a full team party. However, we are open to suggestions and we may start a poll about it after 2-3 days.

Different people, different opinions - actually it's problematic case and I think we will not touch it at the moment so it stays 5% each vocation, which gives you 20% boost in result having a full team party. However, we are open to suggestions and we may start a poll about it after 2-3 days.
I agree this is just my opinion and I think the pool is great idea.
One thing is it should be clear at least one day before the start what exactly are the bonus rates so people can plan around them, for example if its only 20% for all 4 we wont bother fixing vocations, everyone will pick what he wans, if its more we will try to get some paladins and druids etc...

I agree this is just my opinion and I think the pool is great idea.
One thing is it should be clear at least one day before the start what exactly are the bonus rates so people can plan around them, for example if its only 20% for all 4 we wont bother fixing vocations, everyone will pick what he wans, if its more we will try to get some paladins and druids etc...
It should be clear what I have wrote above :p