• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France][Custom / 8.0] Kasteria RPG | ELOTH TEAM | 1 JUNE 18:00 CET

Server Website/AAC
https://kasteria.pl
Server Address
kasteria.pl
Server Port
Client Protocol
Been told, it's not another server that is launching but second world, all points that haven't been used and are still on accounts will be useable on second world. It's nothing that people are getting these for free, they have just paid for these so why shouldn't they be able to use them now.

Just to be clear, it's not gonna be like we are going to return all the points has been bought, we are just letting use points which haven't been used yet, thats all. Noone should have any problem with this, in this way we are just showing we really care about our community and being fair for everyone.

This is thumbs up for you. Well done tbh this shows you care about your players.
Thanks!

I'm not playing kasteria since 3 editions cause its just moneygrab serv + gms did it all the time. ( taking inactive chars from people,duplicating them etc ;)
You don't have to play it and trust me, the things You talk about are lie.
But as I see, You're one of those people "I know best" so I'll let You live in Your bubble.

and btw, I rather play next Niebieski's with 8.0 dmg formula than some BUGera/CRASHera where GM cannot fix simple bug in 1 month.
I mean it, ruth is so bad at his job that he still didn't fix mapclick. Even the client feels laggy compared to other servers.

The best thing is that we gonna make more frags in warmode in 2 weeks than people on bugera in 2 months and I love it. I don't see the point of playin' tibia without solid warmode.

Have a nice life in Your bubble.

The planned start of the second world - Clarity will take place on January 26th at 18:00 CET and will be hosted in Europe with amazing proxies for US and BR players.

This is one of the most important decisions we have made throughout the whole server's lifetime. For many years the players have demanded a multi-world system whereby they would be able to have more than one choice, depending on their preferences and gamestyle.

7lcL3wf.png

Finally now is the time! For the first time ever we are extremely pleased to announce the launch of our second world Clarity, offering some exciting new changes. Our new system enables you to have the confidence that no matter how long you play, your character progress will always be saved, and you will always be able to get back into the game on your old characters.

Below there are some of the unique changes we have applied to the Clarity world:

PVP Enforced - Whilst the skull system remains in place you will now gain experience for killing players inside and outside of warmode!

Death Redemption - After careful consideration and listening to every players feedback, Death Redemption has been removed from Clarity.

Avalanche Rune - Only druids will be able to create (adori gran frigo) and use these runes, which are slightly more powerful than normal gfbs and no monster is going to be protected against that damage. This has been tested until the end of the world and is extremely balanced offering Druids an opportunity to solo hunt!

Experience Rates - You can find these on the server information section for Clarity.

Built-in Proxies - Having opened a test server for players, Clarity has a built-in proxy system improving the quality and smoothness of the game for people from North and South America!

Streamers - As always we have our incredibly popular streamer Crowny Cro advertising the server and we would also like to announce the introduction of Rubini to the Team for Clarity!

We would like some of you an easier start with the first clashes in the world of Clarity and the conquest of the Kasterian territories controlled by hordes of powerful monsters. That's why we have prepared several competitions in which you will be able to win premium points to use in our game store, such as Facebook contest.

Furthermore, from time to time our streamers will give away premium tunes on their broadcasts, which will equip your account with many cosmetic and practical additions to the game.

Crowny Cro - Crowny Cro (https://www.facebook.com/CrownyCro)
Rubini -

You can expect top-notch quality and a huge amount of interesting updates that we will be adding systematically to the server.

We would also like to invite you to our discord server Join the Kasteria Discord Server! (https://discord.gg/GCQRhZN), where you can talk with the entire support, propose your changes, conduct discussions and look for companions to play together!

Get ready for a new dose of emotions and many of crazy adventures! Get ready to fight.

Welcome to the new world - Clarity world.

The planned start of the second world - Clarity will take place on January 26th at 18:00 CET and will be hosted in Europe with amazing proxies for US and BR players.

This is one of the most important decisions we have made throughout the whole server's lifetime. For many years the players have demanded a multi-world system whereby they would be able to have more than one choice, depending on their preferences and gamestyle.

7lcL3wf.png

Finally now is the time! For the first time ever we are extremely pleased to announce the launch of our second world Clarity, offering some exciting new changes. Our new system enables you to have the confidence that no matter how long you play, your character progress will always be saved, and you will always be able to get back into the game on your old characters.

Below there are some of the unique changes we have applied to the Clarity world:

PVP Enforced - Whilst the skull system remains in place you will now gain experience for killing players inside and outside of warmode!

Death Redemption - After careful consideration and listening to every players feedback, Death Redemption has been removed from Clarity.

Avalanche Rune - Only druids will be able to create (adori gran frigo) and use these runes, which are slightly more powerful than normal gfbs and no monster is going to be protected against that damage. This has been tested until the end of the world and is extremely balanced offering Druids an opportunity to solo hunt!

Experience Rates - You can find these on the server information section for Clarity.

Built-in Proxies - Having opened a test server for players, Clarity has a built-in proxy system improving the quality and smoothness of the game for people from North and South America!

Streamers - As always we have our incredibly popular streamer Crowny Cro advertising the server and we would also like to announce the introduction of Rubini to the Team for Clarity!

We would like some of you an easier start with the first clashes in the world of Clarity and the conquest of the Kasterian territories controlled by hordes of powerful monsters. That's why we have prepared several competitions in which you will be able to win premium points to use in our game store, such as Facebook contest.

Furthermore, from time to time our streamers will give away premium tunes on their broadcasts, which will equip your account with many cosmetic and practical additions to the game.

Crowny Cro - Crowny Cro (https://www.facebook.com/CrownyCro)
Rubini -

You can expect top-notch quality and a huge amount of interesting updates that we will be adding systematically to the server.

We would also like to invite you to our discord server Join the Kasteria Discord Server! (https://discord.gg/GCQRhZN), where you can talk with the entire support, propose your changes, conduct discussions and look for companions to play together!

Get ready for a new dose of emotions and many of crazy adventures! Get ready to fight.

Welcome to the new world - Clarity world.

Can you nerf drop from Daily bosses, it was way to easy to nake cash on them on last edition... You do 80/100/100/130 and make 200k+ in those 20 mins...

Make it ao it only drops emblems, but make them even rarer as well...

i like how everyone says hail kasteria when it geting started then after 2 weeks this thread gonna be full of trash posts aka "again 0 gm activity, omg bugeria, omg too many cc on server, omg lets go realera" XD

i like how everyone says hail kasteria when it geting started then after 2 weeks this thread gonna be full of trash posts aka "again 0 gm activity, omg bugeria, omg too many cc on server, omg lets go realera" XD
There were no single post about our 'inactivity' at all, not saying about bugs as these may occurd everytime we are doing an update, but there was no atleast huge bugs during the previous edition (current Eternity world), and I believe that everyone who were playing it may approve it. However, it's nice to see old faces coming back to us, we really appreciate it and we believe you will get as much fun as you had before.

Last edited:
TICKTOCKTICKTOCKTICKTOCKKKK UR LOVED REALERA DEDEK TICK TOK GO EXP GIELBI
im not gielbi, u braindead random
Post automatically merged:

There were no single post about our 'inactivity' at all, not saying about bugs as these may occurd everytime we are doing an update, but there was no atleast huge bugs during the previous edition (current Eternity world), and I believe that everyone who were playing it may approve it. However, it's nice to see old faces coming back to us, we really appreciate it and we believe you will get as much fun as you had before.
i love u god

any chances to increase lootrate?
Why tho? There is always too much money on these servers...

If you have any time you can get money easily... If not you prolly work and have some cash to spend on your hobby, so just drop 10-20$ and u are good to go...

yup 2 teams, nowik without character(1 guy from them told me that niebieski is creating for him always ek XD ) and mitch online 2h/day ;) I
Haha ye I know that was sarcastic, I know that they are also paid for playing here, niebieski is that corrupted, notepad chars, ccs, bps of premium tunes 😂
Still more fights than dollar store kasteria aka Realera :)
Oh really? From what I see we are fighting like from 5pm to 11pm but what do I know I have only 60ppl on ts

Haha ye I know that was sarcastic, I know that they are also paid for playing here, niebieski is that corrupted, notepad chars, ccs, bps of premium tunes 😂

Oh really? From what I see we are fighting like from 5pm to 11pm but what do I know I have only 60ppl on ts
dude please stfu and chekc your realera thread, another corruption came out, gm made 155 ms for somebody for $$ XDDDD

well lets see.. realera is dedots thats why your here now fk off :D

Im just here reading and laughing what you say and how much you are not aware :) just a normal day at Kasteria
gesior.png

Please remove exp task. That would slow down the team hunt advantage.

Back