• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France][Custom / 8.0] Kasteria RPG | ELOTH TEAM | 1 JUNE 18:00 CET

Server Website/AAC
https://kasteria.pl
Server Address
kasteria.pl
Server Port
Client Protocol
server where u change spots and hunting style depending on ur bank balance and every vocation is usefull even hunting 20h guards on 1x 7.4 server is more interesting than current state of doing team hunts on kasteria cause u know that after 20h grind u can spent earned money on hunting something better like dragons/dls behes wrls or demons and what u do on kasteria? you hunt 20h in 4 voc team to just hunt another 20h with some hp more as ur character doesnt scale that well on 8.0 as on 7.9 and below thus lvling is not interesting that much and u sit on stack of ccs anyway so no need to make money for wars
There is Tibiantis online for you my dude then... 8.0 tibia was broken on rl 16 years ago as well, paladins were hunting hydra Island with enchanted spears on 100 level with minimal waste... with 2x loot and these stages this edition will be interesting enough...

If you want that what you are talking about, you would need a complete striped down map of 8.0 without any custom shit with 1x everything, but you wouldn't get more than 150 players and there is no money in it for owners.
But you are free to make it yourself as u keep spamming your big brain ideas in every thread now...

There is Tibiantis online for you my dude then... 8.0 tibia was broken on rl 16 years ago as well, paladins were hunting hydra Island with enchanted spears on 100 level with minimal waste... with 2x loot and these stages this edition will be interesting enough...

that is the key to long term 8.0 server you make money with enchanted spears to burn it later with assassin stars for pg then u can add some custom xbows/bows to make it gp/dmg and gp/mana vise more viable for power bolts theres much more place to add not so op custom stuff this way as now if they want to add new quest/custom spawn people will check only xp/h and +dmg stats eventually resist for pvp they dont give a fuck if they make 100k 200k or 400k /h profit

that is the key to long term 8.0 server you make money with enchanted spears to burn it later with assassin stars for pg then u can add some custom xbows/bows to make it gp/dmg and gp/mana vise more viable for power bolts theres much more place to add not so op custom stuff this way as now if they want to add new quest/custom spawn people will check only xp/h and +dmg stats eventually resist for pvp they dont give a fuck if they make 100k 200k or 400k /h profit
But on 2x loot and this stage u will waste with ass sub 150 level 100%

On last edition I was paladin and you baraley broke even with assa on 3x loot, you mostly profited of off tasks...

So if he nerfed tasks as well there is no way in hell you are exping with assasin stars on 100 paladin all the time...

And also here, you have the option of these new arrows for pg, but they are super waste even on 3x loot i wasted everywhere even on good loot places where u usually profit...

Wo you will make money with spears here, break even at he best and waste with assa mostly, and waste all the time with infernal arrows

because niebieski dont understand paladin was THE HIGHEST DMG INTO SINGLE TARGET, he prefer to make his own assassin stars made by nudlesoft that breaks every 2 hits and hit 0-300 instead of real paladin dmg which was fucking high. hlvl ek hit more than h lvl paladin if we compare dmg from weapons, thats hillarious and it was never like that, paladin had nice hits when high dist fighting, here doesnt matter if u have 140 dist or 100 dist, you miss same lol XD
Post automatically merged:

u wont do it, you love me too much and you know it
team ?? pt pls, me noob but nice lootbag

because niebieski dont understand paladin was THE HIGHEST DMG INTO SINGLE TARGET, he prefer to make his own assassin stars made by nudlesoft that breaks every 2 hits and hit 0-300 instead of real paladin dmg which was fucking high. hlvl ek hit more than h lvl paladin if we compare dmg from weapons, thats hillarious and it was never like that, paladin had nice hits when high dist fighting, here doesnt matter if u have 140 dist or 100 dist, you miss same lol XD

team ?? pt pls, me noob but nice lootbag
Distance matters a lot man, more than level...

130 RP with 110 distance get get 1.3kk exp
While 160 RP wih 100 distance only around 1kk on the same place, same player same rout everything I tested it 2 editions ago...

Whily u miss the same u hit much much higher at average

yeye very nice paladins trainers and special spawns, last edition 10+ ppl 200lvl+ and 0 paladins in that xD (ofcourse this is goin to change because almighty Typloshiion Paladinando is back)

u 100% right boost other tombs so mages gonna be kings again ayeeeeeee btw 2k players online ? isnt it around 800~ players and 1.2k on trainers ? use brain please, make it long term ots where people actually wait for spawns or hunt lower tier spawns that gonna be free lol
You realize paladin can also hunts in tomb? Paladins has one of the best early game solo. Also 800 players will have every spawns crowded since they are trying to exp on low level areas. Boosting tombs will make it more effective to solo hunt and no rely on a teamhunt party which is nice.
server where u change spots and hunting style depending on ur bank balance and every vocation is usefull even hunting 20h guards on 1x 7.4 server is more interesting than current state of doing team hunts on kasteria cause u know that after 20h grind u can spent earned money on hunting something better like dragons/dls behes wrls or demons and what u do on kasteria? you hunt 20h in 4 voc team to just hunt another 20h with some hp more as ur character doesnt scale that well on 8.0 as on 7.9 and below thus lvling is not interesting that much and u sit on stack of ccs anyway so no need to make money for wars
I see you point. But I think he fears loosing players if he would revamp the character progression, lower rates and more focused on solohunting and make level difference bigger. Right now speeds are very slow and dmg isnt scaling that much.

Last edited:
Respawn rate should be x2 or x3 the first week tbh.

Else its gonna end up with alot of red skulls on clarity and free loots & exp for me

if u want to nerf something nerf this preys this is the most OP shit on this OT
we know that u not gonna do this bcz its alot cash..
10/10 works like 40% if am not wrong yes? maybe make it 20% if u really think its gonna be long term low rate

if u want to nerf something nerf this preys this is the most OP shit on this OT
we know that u not gonna do this bcz its alot cash..
10/10 works like 40% if am not wrong yes? maybe make it 20% if u really think its gonna be long term low rate
who are u?

@Niebieski
Can we get a very important info on how the task and rewards are going to be on Clarity? And also what's team hunt share bonus exp going to be like?

This info is crucial when deciding vocations as a small team/group of friends...

Suggestions:

⭐boost all the tombs. Right now everyone is fighting over 60tomb. Make the other tombs viable to hunt.

⭐Remove PZ from carpet but that u cant fast travel with pz.

⭐Remove preys and mount. I know you wont tho ;d

⭐Fix mage set from brutus. 8% poison protection is ridicolous.

🌟Nerf brutus/baldur exp and loot. 6kk/hour with 1kk profit hour is way to strong even tho its late game.

EDIT: Also post evey minor/majot change on the website. last edition changes were posted in polish on a discord channel.
Thanks for your suggestions, however not all of them are acceptable for a reason;

Tombs - It's not necessary to boost any tomb, as there are plenty of other spawns that you may visit even on low level mage, especially if we and you are expecting a longer edition - it shouldn't be so easy to exp on any stage of game.

No PZ on carpets - as this change gonna affect mostly wars which you are involved and you asked for it (teams) - we see no reason to not do so, means PZ is going to be removed from carpets.

Preys and mounts - won't be touched, sorry

End game mage set - we may consider improving it, however we still have alot of time I believe untill you guys gonna get it, then let's keep that topic open

Brutuses/Baldurs - most of custom monsters are going/or received already rework

About minor/major changes, we are posting most of them on our website in news ticker section, if you mean to post these on website now - I rather to not posting anything else untill server launch to not hide main post ;)

@Niebieski
Can we get a very important info on how the task and rewards are going to be on Clarity? And also what's team hunt share bonus exp going to be like?

This info is crucial when deciding vocations as a small team/group of friends...
We haven't changed task system at all yet, and highly doubt we are going to change it till launch, however we are not saying we won't change it during the game, please be patient.

We did some rework of party boost system, that means having a paladin won't hurt you when it comes to experience but may slightly boost it;

2 vocations = 10%
3 vocations = 15%
4 vocations = 45%

Last edited:
Thanks for your suggestions, however not all of them are acceptable for a reason;

Tombs - It's not necessary to boost any tomb, as there are plenty of other spawns that you may visit even on low level mage, especially if we and you are expecting a longer edition - it shouldn't be so easy to exp on any stage of game.

No PZ on carpets - as this change gonna affect mostly wars which you are involved and you asked for it (teams) - we see no reason to not do so, means PZ is going to be removed from carpets.

Preys and mounts - won't be touched, sorry

End game mage set - we may consider improving it, however we still have alot of time I believe untill you guys gonna get it, then let's keep that topic open

Brutuses/Baldurs - most of custom monsters are going/or received already rework

About minor/major changes, we are posting most of them on our website in news ticker section, if you mean to post these on website now - I rather to not posting anything else untill server launch to not hide main post ;)

We haven't changed task system at all yet, and highly doubt we are going to change it till launch, however we are not saying we won't change it during the game, please be patient.

We did some rework of party boost system, that means having a paladin won't hurt you when it comes to experience but may slightly boost it;

2 vocations = 10%
3 vocations = 15%
4 vocations = 45%
You have to nerf tasks before the start otherwise you will break the game right away... you can earn 1kk+ each doing tasks as a team till 100-110... and 100 mage with 1kk is stupid and broken....

If it was 3x loot last time and 150k for eyelords (for example) make it now on 2x loot 100k for eyelords. Or it was 100k for frosts, 70k for dls, make it now 65k for frosts, 45k for dls...

Nice for party boost!

Buff burst arrows as well, lets make next 7.4 with hotkeys. Keep listening weekly players still. Good luck

Buff burst arrows as well, lets make next 7.4 with hotkeys. Keep listening weekly players still. Good luck
Which change you doesn't like? So far I know we haven't changed anything that would break Kasteria gameplay at all.

No problem. I understand that our views might differentiate and you cant please everyone on the server.

What I meant was for example the minor change to cursed mummy which buffed the monsters by alot werent posted on website but only in polish on discord channel. People in our team died a couple times b4 a person told them about the change.

Good luck with the launch! :)

No problem. I understand that our views might differentiate and you cant please everyone on the server.

What I meant was for example the minor change to cursed mummy which buffed the monsters by alot werent posted on website but only in polish on discord channel. People in our team died a couple times b4 a person told them about the change.

Good luck with the launch! :)
Ah with the mummies yeh, we have added news ticker section after this situation :p Thank you so much!

@Niebieski Godzie Niebieski, is there any chance that I can test dmg of low level mages or get some info about "custom monster nerf"?

What changed about custom monsters and which monsters got changes?

Also, can you please fix respawn rate x2 at first server day? There'll be too many fights early elsewise for cyclopolis

Back