• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France][Custom / 8.0] Kasteria RPG | ELOTH TEAM | 1 JUNE 18:00 CET

Server Website/AAC
https://kasteria.pl
Server Address
kasteria.pl
Server Port
Client Protocol
Different people, different opinions - actually it's problematic case and I think we will not touch it at the moment so it stays 5% each vocation, which gives you 20% boost in result having a full team party. However, we are open to suggestions and we may start a poll about it after 2-3 days.
you remember what happend last edition when was 20% u changed it for higher because it was not worth to th, so ppl starts crying that they gonna exit ots bcz they was pging all the time and now u change, in my opionion it should be fixed before server starts

Are there any plans to lower frag amount time? Killing one person gets 2 unjusts for killers and they last for 24hours which means you can barely pk at all. I would suggest lowering it to 12h.

the training monks for 24/7 thing sucks... it shouldn't be that easy to train/make runes without having to worry about being killed.
it should be removed and up the skill rate to 4x to compensate, you might even get more players online since knights would have to train on two characters

and most importantly, removing trainers would let me hunt bot runemakers at night :)

Are there any plans to lower frag amount time? Killing one person gets 2 unjusts for killers and they last for 24hours which means you can barely pk at all. I would suggest lowering it to 12h.
It's 24 hours for free account players and 16 hours for premium account players.
the training monks for 24/7 thing sucks... it shouldn't be that easy to train/make runes without having to worry about being killed.
it should be removed and up the skill rate to 4x to compensate, you might even get more players online since knights would have to train on two characters

and most importantly, removing trainers would let me hunt bot runemakers at night :)
I'm sorry but training monks will stay as they are.

2 days and 6 hours left untill we go live! Register your account now!
Account - Create - Kasteria (https://kasteria.pl/account/create)

goT3mQR.png

Hopefully we have 3 teams so it lasts us till New Year at least, best of luck everyone 😁

@Niebieski a few questions to you.

Will ruthless quest be avialable at server start?

Can you travel with carpets with PZ?

Has there been any vocation changes since previous edition?

Will mounts give speed and will there be a mount quest at server start?

sincerely
spille

@NiebieskiWill ruthless quest be avialable at server start?

Can you travel with carpets with PZ?

Has there been any vocation changes since previous edition?

Will mounts give speed and will there be a mount quest at server start?

sincerely
spille
Yes, ruthless will be available since start.
No, you cant travel through carpets with PZ.
There were no changes with vocations, however you may make your mage or any kind vocations stronger using emblems on your equipment (please read latestnews).
Mounts gives +10 speed as always, 2 mounts are obtainable in-game - one from 4th arena and unique one from event tokens (mount for event tokens is very unique and its only way to get it)

Back