• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France][Custom / 8.0] Kasteria RPG | ELOTH TEAM | 1 JUNE 18:00 CET

Server Website/AAC
https://kasteria.pl
Server Address
kasteria.pl
Server Port
Client Protocol
You made an account to go and shit on ots from thread to thread, do you feel coolboi?
Bruhh i see u on every kasteria/eloth/askara thread getting a boner evertime this money-grab release a server, talking about suggestions and your team here u team there. Ur either 12yo or bald polak 30 years without a job. I believe second one now go spoon ur bed and stay away from pc for atleast 30 mins and u Will noticee there is a world outside tibia aswell.

Bruhh i see u on every kasteria/eloth/askara thread getting a boner evertime this money-grab release a server, talking about suggestions and your team here u team there. Ur either 12yo or bald polak 30 years without a job. I believe second one now go spoon ur bed and stay away from pc for atleast 30 mins and u Will noticee there is a world outside tibia aswell.
I am 12 yo bold man actually, but at least i dont go from thread to thread spaking shit... so in the end u seem to be sadder person... but its gets better man you gotta stop with the negativity frist tho...

Should works now, we had some unexpected issues with the leaflet.

He spoof the server, he disconnect after 3 days of server launch, he is corrupted as fk, and server wont last long more than 3 weeks. I played a lot of versions, wars are fun but server staff is totally shit, i dont recommend give this guy any euro.

old kasteria is need back bro im swear this server very shit.......

old kasteria is need back bro im swear this server very shit......
Shit in what way? Its the cleanest OT out there with 0 bugs and no lag and some decent custom content...
Every thread on this shitty forum people shit on every OT, here, realesta, retrocores, medivia... maybe server are fine but the community is shitty?

Pay Iskall to play so we can have two proper leaders that Will keep server Alive or server dedek 2 weeks as always
Dont be cheapp
Kisses//

Pay Iskall to play so we can have two proper leaders that Will keep server Alive or server dedek 2 weeks as always
Dont be cheapp
Kisses//
Iskall is currently playing Nostalrius. Dont think paying him would make the server last any longer, when the focus is somewhere else.

So site says botting is illegal. I reported a botter he got banned. Then I reported another one who was using it on stream (Ezreal) and GM instaclosed my report. In other words if you stream you can get away with it as long as it profits the owners. Other than that decent OT as usual.

Back