• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France][Custom / 8.0] Kasteria RPG | ELOTH TEAM | 1 JUNE 18:00 CET

Server Website/AAC
https://kasteria.pl
Server Address
kasteria.pl
Server Port
Client Protocol
told you about this months ago, low rates stopped work, people need something new. make new exp places for lvls 500+, make it fucking orsh exp but make end content fuc*ing hard (look at new tibia monsters, one shoting top lvls if they do something wrong), give war players new wars on new high level rules, and give rpg players new feelings about their boosted characters. - IMPORTANT -> IF YOU LVL FAST, THEN YOU NOT MAKING PROFIT. <- IMPORTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANT

I understand 8.0 mechanics doesnt have same shit as real tibia to make exp places etc harder/different than others, but theres idea for it too - new spells ONLY WORKING ON MONSTERS

im bored of making another 200 lvl paladin for 20 editions in this year, let me taste something different, i want to run through new places with my 500 lvl and speedboost of god.

^ Askara will be good place to test it out if people like it, and trust me they will, because IF YOU PREPARE END GAME CONTENT THAT WILL BE A CHALLENGE, then its gonna be nutssssss.
ofcourse, even if you would listen to great almighty typloshiion dominando, you would have to balance it, as it shouldnt be "kill 1 rat to lvl up".

so what would you need to remember ? ->

way easier lvl gain, which is not goin oko w oko with getting money.

you gain lvl faster ? nice, you gonna lose it way more also if you die. high risk exp places which will need teamwork and brain

you lose way more when u die ? then you need to prevent pkers from pking 24/7. 2 frags per day. MAX. somebody cry ? let him play on red skull,
lets see if he will want to exp on rs in eq that worth alot since it will be needed to exp on top places. and it gonna be rare.

hey, we have nice eq on server, im collecting it all day long since start, such a kur*** fuck** unlucky shi* that i cant wear it BECAUSE I NEED TO SWITCH STONE SKINS SOMETIMES TO NOT DIE, AND IF I DIE AND LOSE MY EQ IT MEANS ITS NOT WORTH IT, SO BETTER TO DIE SO I CANT DEF MYSELF SO IT HAS 0 FU*** SENSE THAT THERES NO BLESSINGS THAT GIVES YOU AOL . why would i care about collecting anything if because of wearing the equipment i am dying easier because i cant equip ssa XD

oh theres bless with aol combo ? then increase price of stone skins to 15k at djiin, so nobody gonna abuse it, wow 200 iq wow no more problem with ssa spammers wow very good wow typloshiion u such a brain master why u dont have ur own server it would be nuts

daaaaaaaaaaamn pls give me something new, finally, nobody believes into your low rates anymore, and nobody will. give me fun.

OR just promise you will not turn off/turn on any other server for minimum 1 year, so people will come back to this edition of kasteria after they realise there wont be new edition. DAAAAAAAAAMN 200 IQ, WOW TYPLOSHIION WHY U DOESNT HAVE YOUR OWN SERVER YOU WOULD BE A PRO GOD

I've talked about it with swedish war players and They agreed about it.
We had one edition like this, main teams were "empty" vs "iskall" etc and it was amazing. Best war server from @Niebieski ever
High rates last even lesa, 2 weeks tops... they are good during the summer but now everyone is home during winter and covid so this was perfect?

My question is why did Vea players run to that garbage realera when we have perfectly good server here?

High rates last even lesa, 2 weeks tops... they are good during the summer but now everyone is home during winter and covid so this was perfect?

My question is why did Vea players run to that garbage realera when we have perfectly good server here?
You are definitely NOT LISTENING WHAT I AM SAYING.

GIVE US HIGHER LEVELS, BUT MAKE END GAME CONTENT HARDER, SO EVEN WITH SUCH A LVL, ITS GONNA BE HARD.

you get it ? just like rl tibia now, 1.7k lvl dies by one monster if he do something wrong. THIS IS WHAT I AM SAYING, ORSHABAAL EXP STAGE, WHICH DOESNT MEAN YOU GONNA RUN THROU MAP AND ONE SHOT MONSTERS, ITS GONNA BE HARD, AND DIFFERENT WHICH IS GOOD.

Also, DELETE TRAINING MONKS - THEY NOT HELPING ! People are not stupid, you think if they see 2k players online they are like "wow so many players playing holy moly, so nice server" - MAYBE YES, 2 YEARS AGO, NOW EVERYBODY KNOWS THAT ITS ALL SPOOFED AUTO RECONNECT 8 LVLS ON TRAINERS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT JUST DESTROY MOOD FOR NORMAL PLAYERS BECAUSE THEY DOESNT EVEN KNOW HOW MANY PEOPLE ARE PLAYING. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

let me feel my high level on wars, but make it not feelable on exp places ! please somebody tell me that he understand what i mean, please no more comments like xaviv just did !!!!!!!!!!!!

am i only smart person on this god damn thread, or am i down syndrome and i cant see it ???????????
Post automatically merged:

aaaaa nevermind you werent responding to me XDDDDDDDD

You are definitely NOT LISTENING WHAT I AM SAYING.

GIVE US HIGHER LEVELS, BUT MAKE END GAME CONTENT HARDER, SO EVEN WITH SUCH A LVL, ITS GONNA BE HARD.

you get it ? just like rl tibia now, 1.7k lvl dies by one monster if he do something wrong. THIS IS WHAT I AM SAYING, ORSHABAAL EXP STAGE, WHICH DOESNT MEAN YOU GONNA RUN THROU MAP AND ONE SHOT MONSTERS, ITS GONNA BE HARD, AND DIFFERENT WHICH IS GOOD.

Also, DELETE TRAINING MONKS - THEY NOT HELPING ! People are not stupid, you think if they see 2k players online they are like "wow so many players playing holy moly, so nice server" - MAYBE YES, 2 YEARS AGO, NOW EVERYBODY KNOWS THAT ITS ALL SPOOFED AUTO RECONNECT 8 LVLS ON TRAINERS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT JUST DESTROY MOOD FOR NORMAL PLAYERS BECAUSE THEY DOESNT EVEN KNOW HOW MANY PEOPLE ARE PLAYING. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

let me feel my high level on wars, but make it not feelable on exp places ! please somebody tell me that he understand what i mean, please no more comments like xaviv just did !!!!!!!!!!!!

am i only smart person on this god damn thread, or am i down syndrome and i cant see it ???????????

aaaaa nevermind you werent responding to me XDDDDDDDD
Yea and u already have that on real tibia and PvP is pure garbage its full on rpg game now and there is a reason why more ppl play ots than that pay to win whit with 1k levels...

I kinda get what you are saying but he would need to completely revemap his game for something that is quite niche so I doubt that ever happens...

But I agree to some of the points new monsters and end game content should be hard and punishing bot brainded mort hur spam 24/7 like this baldur, brutus they added...

hey, we have nice eq on server, im collecting it all day long since start, such a kur*** fuck** unlucky shi* that i cant wear it BECAUSE I NEED TO SWITCH STONE SKINS SOMETIMES TO NOT DIE, AND IF I DIE AND LOSE MY EQ IT MEANS ITS NOT WORTH IT, SO BETTER TO DIE SO I CANT DEF MYSELF SO IT HAS 0 FU*** SENSE THAT THERES NO BLESSINGS THAT GIVES YOU AOL . why would i care about collecting anything if because of wearing the equipment i am dying easier because i cant equip ssa XD
THIS IS BULLSHIT NUMBER ONE
hands shaking?

Dear Kasterians,

Christmas is just around the corner! Therefore, as announced, we have prepared a lot of bonuses, events and prizes for you.

First of all, we would like to inform you that Santa Claus is returning to Kasteria! Recently you have been so helpful and you have collected so many gifts for him that this time he decided to devote his time and hide special gift baskets on the whole map! For each gift you bring him, you will receive one random surprise. You will be able to find him in the temple of every city, and gifts will appear every 2 hours (CET - 08:00, 09:00, 11:00, 13:00, 16:00, 18:00, 20:00).

Every day, every 6 hours (CET - 09:00, 15:00, 21:00) you will have the opportunity to join a special event in which you will face Santa's evil brother and his army, teleport is going to appear in each temple... After being teleported to a special winter map, you will have to fight a bloody battle with waves of monsters, and finally - with Corrupted Santa himself! After defeating him, each player will receive 10% bonus experience for next 6 hours.

uhnan6V.png

In addition, during the Christmas time, we have prepared huge list of bonuses and other activities for you:

• Cast will give 10% extra experience.
  • Our streamer - Crowny Cro, will be giving away premium points on his facebook livestreams! - link.
  • From time to time you will have the opportunity to take part in a prize-search event, organized by GM.
  • The player who gets the most experience points during the holidays will receive a SPECIAL REWARD from the GM.
  • Best Christmas screenshot contest!

Each of you can take part in it, and the prizes you will be able to get from it are unique and incredibly rare - Golden Helmet, Demon Legs, Golden Boots, Dragon Scale Legs.

You may send your screenshots on our Discord server on screenshots channel

1st place
- chooses 1 of these prizes + 200 premium points
2nd place - chooses 1 of the remaining prizes + 100 premium points
3rd place - chooses 1 of the other two prizes + 50 premium points

Christmas is a time that each of us wants to spend with family and friends. As a gift and to compensate it, each player receives a free 3 days premium account on December 21!

On behalf of the server support, we would like to wish you a Merry Christmas! We hope that you will spend it in a warm family circle and a pleasant atmosphere, and if you want to relax in front of the monitor, a lot of activity awaits you!

Yea and u already have that on real tibia and PvP is pure garbage its full on rpg game now and there is a reason why more ppl play ots than that pay to win whit with 1k levels...

I kinda get what you are saying but he would need to completely revemap his game for something that is quite niche so I doubt that ever happens...

But I agree to some of the points new monsters and end game content should be hard and punishing bot brainded mort hur spam 24/7 like this baldur, brutus they added...
pvp is garbage because you can pot others with manas that give 600 mana and hp pots that give 1.5k hp, this is why you have garbage pvp that is all about stand in place and push. on kasteria you still would have to move around and play with movement, ofcourse def places would be harder to fuck up but thats always the problem, which is not a problem because its normal strategy, if you lose then u def yourself, typical thing.

On kasteria it would be amazing to finally run on something higher than lvl 250 and have new, harder challenges.

Idk, its either use "my" idea or just open another same kasteria in 2 months because this is what gonna happen. again. meh.

and remember, if you want to finally change something in boring mort huring 4ppl shared exp just think about adding new spells that gonna work only on monsters. give exeta to paladin so he can be finally usefull as second small blocker for typical 2 ms hunt, give him mas san that works only on monsters (only on some new monsters which will have more hp because all gonna have high lvls so all gonna have alot dmg) etc etc, god damn so many good ideas in my head and all you can do is add mounts for sms shop xD

and if your thinking is something like "no i wont do this because it would kill spirit of 8.0" then i gonna tell you "hey, look at your client, items, new areas and tell me its still 8,0 XD"

official statement from our guild

we r not going to quit, people just fixed chars (we got alteast 40/50ppl)
- realera will die soon, this enemy random shit whos left because of wpierdol will be back soon they still got characters on kasteria

so if you stil wanna play on kasteria and looking for team msg me in private so we can make decent teams maybe like
iskal vs mitch? europa vs sweden

if you need account to play just pm me we gonna fix for u something

official statement from our guild

we r not going to quit, people just fixed chars (we got alteast 40/50ppl)
- realera will die soon, this enemy random shit whos left because of wpierdol will be back soon they still got characters on kasteria

so if you stil wanna play on kasteria and looking for team msg me in private so we can make decent teams maybe like
iskal vs mitch? europa vs sweden

if you need account to play just pm me we gonna fix for u something
Its nit your fault now 101%...
On Askara Vea Victus rooked then selves on pretenses that Mitch's team wasnt active enough, which might have been true back then but still shitty thing from them...

Now on this Kasteria, you guys are active, high levels, etc and they just quit after 2 lost battles and shitty OT starts.

It seems full polish guilds/leaders (vea, githero rejas no hands etc) cant be serious second only 3rd since they always quit, fight and cry...

But the problem is there is no 2nd serious non Polish leader/commander that plays 8.0

I just said that once we had h-rate server for 4 months, 800 stable players, every spawn was full of people, 4 months and at least 5 battles/a day.
Answer for ur second question - alot of people got bored and They wanted something fresh, but honestly more people was sad about the fact that trade channel was pretty much dead because most of the players online are training. You couldn't buy/sell stuff like "premium scrolls" - just an example.

My suggestions for next world / new server:
  • delete "death redemption" - its just a joke that You can buy back 70% of exp that You lose for 20 points once per 24h.
  • skeleton warriors must be nerfed, pearls loot rate has to be nerfed for 30% and exp by 10%.
  • "preys" - if You wanna keep it, please do something about that monster re-rolls. Most of the time at lvl 200 I had frogs, tortoises, trolls and orcs. Maybe make it by lvl, for example You don't get crap monsters at lvl 50+. I don't really like prey system at tibia 8.0 but I understand its alot of money for You.

I'd add to current exp stage exp x1.5 from 130 to 159 and exp x1 from 160 to 999. (just if You really wanna keep preys on this server)

and boost mlvl a little bit. It was painful to make mlvl 8 for ek's.
Maybe also delete ruthless quest or make it from lvl 140~.
Its just few ideas from the top of my head. I've got alot more but no time to actually write about it

Its hard to have long term 8.0 server with this community, I respect people who try to make it last longer but polish players will jump to next server as soon as it opens. Veziv and Aleks team lost 2-3 battles and started spamming ot dead lets play realera etc.. and most people started following them. Even this vea victus moved to realera because they lost last few battles. Its just waste of time to start new server again and again every month.

It's obvious that this edition is 100% done for and it's not your fault, one war team left and that's it. A lot of people nade chars in real but you can check names no one is playing seriously since that OT is just boring.

If you don't want to shut this down for a few random people that are playing, open another world. We could use something to play thru January and February... It will still be lockdown in most EU countries in this period and there is nothing good to play...

If you want a serious longer version you need to get a second serious leader (pay him to play, we know you owners do that nothing wrong with it) because Nowik is not that, he rooked himself on Askara and left, and now left again for no reason. Pay some serious leader rather and you get at least 3 months since the Mitches team is always staying and playing and even if they cant level up they buy chars, cash, etc...

Or if you don't want anything serious, give us a high rate version and let us have fun thru January (turning this edition into a high rate won't do shit)...

Either way its easy money for you and we players can have some fun since there is nothing better to play, not even rl tibia is starting servers...

I think there is too much complaining. Has anyone just started like me? Looking for noob rpg friends.

I think there is too much complaining. Has anyone just started like me? Looking for noob rpg friends.
I agree that there is too much complaining, but also this edition was made to be "hard" but ended up being unbalanced and easy... After 3 weeks there was already too much money duo to unbalanced economy, even as a mage you could make 200-400k in 15 mins doing 4 bosses and hars dung... Near the end 1kk was leas than 10 euros...

And now almost all people left, you can't revive it, there is no chance that works, so its better of just going for a clean reset

300 people online:

50 normal players
150 normal players on trainers
100 spoof from niebieski

It's kinda sad how this OT faded into nothingness again, worst thing ja we get no new info from management for over 10 days now...

There are still some ppl playing actively but its not enought to keep it alive...

The biggest problem is that we not know how many ppl is playing... Of course its not 430, but we dont know if its 30 or 150. If for example it was 150 thata a bice community (look at real tibia) but if its 30-40 its pretty much dead...

It's kinda sad how this OT faded into nothingness again, worst thing ja we get no new info from management for over 10 days now...

There are still some ppl playing actively but its not enought to keep it alive...

The biggest problem is that we not know how many ppl is playing... Of course its not 430, but we dont know if its 30 or 150. If for example it was 150 thata a bice community (look at real tibia) but if its 30-40 its pretty much dead...
Dear Kasterians,

after a little longer break we are back with a fresh breeze in New Year 2021! During this edition we have been thinking about balancing vocations even more, so every profession is useful in both team and solo hunt. As you already seen - paladin received such boost and became a pretty good vocation in both cases, however, there were still the question of the Druid vocation. Together with our support after a few days of thinking we finally hope found solution that will make a Druid stronger on solo hunts, which means each of vocation became playable in each cases.

We don't want to break the 8.0 gameplay, so please don't think that Druid will become as powerfull as mage, but just little upgraded.

Avalanche Rune - only Druids will be able to create (adori gran frigo) and use these runes, which are more powerfull than normal GFBs and no monster is going to be protected against that damage.

Cure Electrification - only Druids will be able to use that spell (exana vis), removes Electrification.

Cure Burning - only Druids will be able to use that spell (exana flam), removes Burning.

Update will be implemented next server save which is on 5 January 2021!
As always, we thank you for your huge support and help in server development.

Last edited:
Dear Kasterians,

after a little longer break we are back with a fresh breeze in New Year 2021! During this edition we have been thinking about balancing vocations even more, so every profession is useful in both team and solo hunt. As you already seen - paladin received such boost and became a pretty good vocation in both cases, however, there were still the question of the Druid vocation. Together with our support after a few days of thinking we finally hope found solution that will make a Druid stronger on solo hunts, which means each of vocation became playable in each cases.

We don't want to break the 8.0 gameplay, so please don't think that Druid will become as powerfull as mage, but just little upgraded.

Avalanche Rune - only Druids will be able to create (adori gran frigo) and use these runes, which are more powerfull than normal GFBs and no monster is going to be protected against that damage.

Cure Electrification - only Druids will be able to use that spell (exana vis), removes Electrification.

Cure Burning - only Druids will be able to use that spell (exana flam), removes Burning.

Update will be implemented next server save which is on 5 January 2021!

As always, we thank you for your huge support and help in server development.
Nice update bro!

20 days of inactivity for an update adding a new GFB. THIS WILL SAVE THE SERVER!

Nice update bro!

20 days of inactivity for an update adding a new GFB. THIS WILL SAVE THE SERVER!

yes very nice now training monks will be paid a few more weeks of salary to maintain online record

Back