• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France][Custom / 8.0] Kasteria RPG | ELOTH TEAM | 1 JUNE 18:00 CET

Server Website/AAC
https://kasteria.pl
Server Address
kasteria.pl
Server Port
Client Protocol
I'll slaughter y'all
Dear Viktor, first of all i think you dont know famous Polish przysłowie which is 'nie strasz nie strasz bo się zesrasz' second, plis give me your nickname so i can prove that u going to zesrac się. Yours - Typloshiion the greatest.

Dear Viktor, first of all i think you dont know famous Polish przysłowie which is 'nie strasz nie strasz bo się zesrasz' second, plis give me your nickname so i can prove that u going to zesrac się. Yours - Typloshiion the greatest.
Viktor be careful. This guy had retro summoner two editions ago. He is crazy.

@Niebieski
Can we get the list of all changes before the server start?

I've heard you made mages deal more dmg with each level this edition?

Paladins do more dmg?

No more bonus healing on +7 eq?

We need to know this stagg before the server starts..

the fk what are u talking about what +7 eq wtf XDDDD???????? the hell is this ??? ok i can see i wasnt here for so long

Is there any normal wiki page with information about custom spawns/custom monsters/custom items?

sorry for being rude but this "custom spawns list" looks like a big non-intuitive amateur mess
also the "paladin dmg calculator" looks like a big mess and not really comfortable to use.

also the messy task list table. this website feels like the first html project of a high school student.

1611589014914.png

1611588772762.png

Also, can you please fix respawn rate x2 at first server day? There'll be too many fights early elsewise for cyclopolis
Hello, unfortunately no, there are alot of spawns you may go - you don't need to focus most visited spawns.
Do you delete train monk ? It sucks
I'm sorry, but currently we don't have it in plans.
@Niebieski
Can we get the list of all changes before the server start?

I've heard you made mages deal more dmg with each level this edition?

Paladins do more dmg?

No more bonus healing on +7 eq?

We need to know this stagg before the server starts..
Mages received a little boost, so your damage increases with your level.

Paladins formulas has been abit reworked, you shouldn't miss as much as you did on previous edition (previously its exactly how it's been on 8.0 but due to alot of feedback received and watched gameplay during last edition we decided to slightly rework it)

Healing bonus for having equipment +7 still exist, it's not as op as players thought and we proved it on our test server for some of war players, these who has been there may agree.
Is there any normal wiki page with information about custom spawns/custom monsters/custom items?

sorry for being rude but this "custom spawns list" looks like a big non-intuitive amateur mess
also the "paladin dmg calculator" looks like a big mess and not really comfortable to use.

also the messy task list table. this website feels like the first html project of a high school student.

View attachment 54157

View attachment 54156
Not yet but we are slowly doing it, please visit: Wiki (https://wiki.kasteria.pl/)
still trainers+op tasks? 🤮
Still trainers, about tasks - if you meant cash tasks, these has been reworked abit.

How come you could not re-write this task system or atleast remove this percentage garbage, i think theres more ppl agreeing with me. Should not be so hard to fix simple c+ code.

Healing bonus for having equipment +7 still exist, it's not as op as players thought and we proved it on our test server for some of war players, these who has been there may agree.
thats just bullshit bro, the +7 healing shit is op and its a fact. takes all the fun out of the game. Just the protection you get from the eq is op already. But then the healing on top of that? yikes.. keep living in denial

thats just bullshit bro, the +7 healing shit is op and its a fact. takes all the fun out of the game. Just the protection you get from the eq is op already. But then the healing on top of that? yikes.. keep living in denial
Have you been testing it yourself actually to check difference? It's just 150-200 hp difference with having FULL EQ +7 and without any item +7.
Please get in mind also, that it's not so easy to complete whole equipment +7

Kinda shitty that we can't make same nicknames as on Eternity. I guess that deleting old character via account manager doesn't clear it also.

Back