• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France][Custom / 8.0] Kasteria RPG | ELOTH TEAM | 1 JUNE 18:00 CET

Server Website/AAC
https://kasteria.pl
Server Address
kasteria.pl
Server Port
Client Protocol
Have you been testing it yourself actually to check difference? It's just 150-200 hp difference with having FULL EQ +7 and without any item +7.
Please get in mind also, that it's not so easy to complete whole equipment +7
thats 150-200 hp too much considering the protection the eq offers, And it not being easy to get makes it worse if everyone could get +7 it wouldnt be so bad. only real pay2win/no life players will get it

Nice ot, where you can sell chars on webside but you get banned for "selling 25paladin with premium tune for points"

1611697348778.png

1611697389941.png

did you ever pay kito the 20.000€ back that you ran away with when you had Masteria?
Wooot?:eek: I don’t know who are you and what Kito told you but... if he just tell you something like that hes just shameless, nothing more to add.

server is not on otservlist and no one streaming but 2200 player online? sure thing

Wooot?:eek: I don’t know who are you and what Kito told you but... if he just tell you something like that hes just shameless, nothing more to add.
about as shameless as you, when you first run off with money, and then have the audacity to use his server files to try pulling a scam on your entire community with Pangeria
you got busted before it started, despite using a multi-account to advertise on OTLand and even though poor @Gesior.pl had put so much effort into remaking the entire site so it wouldn't be recognizable and you all used different staff names in order to stay hidden :(

Last edited:
@Niebieski what's the DMG of infernal Arrow ? / Can you finally after so many editions give RP 'sd' DMG from assassin stars as it was on rl tibia ? I can see you made IT miss way less, its good, cant tell if enough on my low dist fighting RP, gonna give more feedback on couple of days but for now my argument is same - RP was always highest single target DMG vocation sińce ass stars came out and i swear to god i AM right. That's how IT is on realera and nobody complains. High single target DMG comes with cost of being slower than mage, having only 4sqm range and dying on combo easily. Just check this 3 arguments that Just tells you that its balanced. Right now he od slower than mage, have 4sqms dist and dying on combo most easily but he doesnt even have DMG. Maybe i'm wrong and IT changed on this edition, this is why i gonna give more feedback on couple days.
Post automatically merged:

Also physical DMG reduction on mage is stupid. Its RP and EK that should have this in eq. Mage should have m lvl boost, not tankiness. High speed is their protection from dying.

Last edited:
@Niebieski what's the DMG of infernal Arrow ? / Can you finally after so many editions give RP 'sd' DMG from assassin stars as it was on rl tibia ? I can see you made IT miss way less, its good, cant tell if enough on my low dist fighting RP, gonna give more feedback on couple of days but for now my argument is same - RP was always highest single target DMG vocation sińce ass stars came out and i swear to god i AM right. That's how IT is on realera and nobody complains. High single target DMG comes with cost of being slower than mage, having only 4sqm range and dying on combo easily. Just check this 3 arguments that Just tells you that its balanced. Right now he od slower than mage, have 4sqms dist and dying on combo most easily but he doesnt even have DMG. Maybe i'm wrong and IT changed on this edition, this is why i gonna give more feedback on couple days.
Post automatically merged:

Also physical DMG reduction on mage is stupid. Its RP and EK that should have this in eq. Mage should have m lvl boost, not tankiness. High speed is their protection from dying.
Agree, my pally hits like shit (lv 60 with 84 dist and using enchanted spears + exori cons)
and it seems like there is no weapon/ammo interesting until lvl 120-130 (other than the obvious assassin stars).
Also the wiki is missing tons of informations about the bows/xbows/infernal arrows/bolts

Please balance it or create more interesting stuff.
For example take realesta that added this special bolts that make u bleed/poison/flame over time

Agree, my pally hits like shit (lv 60 with 84 dist and using enchanted spears + exori cons)
and it seems like there is no weapon/ammo interesting until lvl 120-130 (other than the obvious assassin stars).
Also the wiki is missing tons of informations about the bows/xbows/infernal arrows/bolts

Please balance it or create more interesting stuff.
For example take realesta that added this special bolts that make u bleed/poison/flame over time
It's better to increase dmg for power bolts. Paladins should not use shield.
You wont be able to profit by hunting with assasin stars. And with enchanted spears and exori con you will not be able to keep up with knight and mages as to exp/hour.
The aoe arrows are too expensive.

My advise for you. Dont sit on the fence waiting for improvements, start over by playing ek or mage.

Wasn't damage supposed to be raised? But here iam wasting 900 Mana to kill a fkn necro.

It is raised and as I have stated before you will notice it on higher levels.
Seriously? So in level 150 he will kill necro easier?

Pally sux, even the few high level rps (120~) say so.
Useless in pvp, useless in teamhunt, useless in solo hunt (hits and exori cons with embarrassing dmg)

Are you going to do something with it? At least let us know because otherwise we are wasting our time here.

Seriously? So in level 150 he will kill necro easier?

Pally sux, even the few high level rps (120~) say so.
Useless in pvp, useless in teamhunt, useless in solo hunt (hits and exori cons with embarrassing dmg)

Are you going to do something with it? At least let us know because otherwise we are wasting our time here.
it sucks as paladin when you dont hit 300+ every hit :'(