• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France][Custom / 8.0] Kasteria RPG | ELOTH TEAM | 1 JUNE 18:00 CET

Server Website/AAC
https://kasteria.pl
Server Address
kasteria.pl
Server Port
Client Protocol
Iam still waiting for xodet scroll, im pretty sure he gonna release it in kasteria version 68

All you have to do to see the problem with this server is check highscores.

1.Crush De La Crush
Poland

254 Master Sorcerer
2.Wujekk
Poland

246 Elder Druid
3.Low De La Low
Poland

228 Elite Knight
4.Kishiru Majciarz
Poland

174 Elite Knight

Look at the big jump after 3. What do you think these 3 people have done? Could it be a mix of no life, too much exp bonuses but also p2w prey? It was the same on last server with shuttered and some others. Also how fun is wars when most mages in the war are 110-150 and theres 3 lvl 230+ running around with +7 eq hitting insane and almost impossible to catch/kill when they have their team close by.

And your defence for this +7 eq is "its hard to get" which just makes it worse. That means only a selected few will have it and severly outpower everyone else. And you also said "its not that op" but it is.

But why even complain. I bet he makes alot of money from these idiots which i would too tbh if i was in his position, so good job niebeski you know how to milk your server well. And now that ruth is opening 7.4 you can make a new world very soon and do it all again maybe make the opening date 26th of mars? I got a small tip for you to make more money next edition just add emblems to shop so they can just outright buy the +7 eq.

1.Crush De La Crush
Poland

254 Master Sorcerer
2.Wujekk
Poland

246 Elder Druid
3.Low De La Low
Poland

228 Elite Knight
4.Kishiru Majciarz
Poland

174 Elite Knight

Look at the big jump after 3. What do you think these 3 people have done? Could it be a mix of no life, too much exp bonuses but also p2w prey? It was the same on last server with shuttered and some others. Also how fun is wars when most mages in the war are 110-150 and theres 3 lvl 230+ running around with +7 eq hitting insane and almost impossible to catch/kill when they have their team close by.

And your defence for this +7 eq is "its hard to get" which just makes it worse. That means only a selected few will have it and severly outpower everyone else. And you also said "its not that op" but it is.

But why even complain. I bet he makes alot of money from these idiots which i would too tbh if i was in his position, so good job niebeski you know how to milk your server well. And now that ruth is opening 7.4 you can make a new world very soon and do it all again maybe make the opening date 26th of mars? I got a small tip for you to make more money next edition just add emblems to shop so they can just outright buy the +7 eq.
If you are looking at these 3 people you shouldn't be surprised at all, actually for them it doesn't matter if there are preys or not. They always been and always gonna be top on any server they play, just ask anyone whos playing this game.

Noone expect you and Julit are complaining about Emblems mate. It's nothing wrong with these, it's just addition content for everyone. If someone have more time to spend for gaming, then he's gonna be always better than people who have less time. It's like you may start cry because someone is able to do the quest (let's say level permission) while you cannot.

The problem with you guys is you don't even know what you want to have, what type of server you would want to play. Let's mention @Czesc (julit) - on previous edition he was one of people who has loved Emblems, currently he's asking us to remove these. Some people from war teams were asking us for boosting mages damage, then after Crush and Low came to play, they started to cry about mages damage. You were asking for lower xp rate after X level, we did it - after couple of days you are starting to cry about this. Depending on the situation, you are changing your mind - over and over.

We could create a good communication between you and me, we are always open for discussion and always something might be changed as we have proven starting current world (Clarity), many of your ideas came in to live. The problem is, it doesn't matter how much effort we gonna put in, how many things are going to be changed, improved for your benefit - you are always going to switch the server after couple of weeks. People are calling server owners 'greedy' and what these players are doing? They are joining almost every server that might be popular, just to earn cash on it.

Since few years, you have been able to play several servers, from many owners - why most of these are being closed within few weeks? The answer is, you cannot please everyone. Some changes which you might like, the rest might not.

Just to mention, the answer might not be targeted directly to you - it's more like answer to all of these complains and feedback we have received during last few days.

Last edited:

1.Crush De La Crush
Poland

254 Master Sorcerer
2.Wujekk
Poland

246 Elder Druid
3.Low De La Low
Poland

228 Elite Knight
4.Kishiru Majciarz
Poland

174 Elite Knight

Lmao check your facts, last time these guys played was 2 editions ago, when there was no pray at all and the last stage was 2x... when yhe server was 4 weeks old as this one, they were 370 levels, and next to them was 220... so even bigger difference... they dont spend cash, top levels never do, they buy points for in game cash...

Thats what I am always saying and you peole can't use your brain, no matter what exp stage you put, these guys and others like then will always be highest level by and you only hinder yourselves with harder exp etc...

1.Crush De La Crush
Poland

254 Master Sorcerer
2.Wujekk
Poland

246 Elder Druid
3.Low De La Low
Poland

228 Elite Knight
4.Kishiru Majciarz
Poland

174 Elite Knight

Attachments

I am not justifying it, but he made more cash from that pray system only than from some previous editions 100%, just do the math...

So of course he is not going to remove it, he is not braindead, he doesnt have to change a thing and is going to keep on making insane money for years to come... so thats why I am suggesting a rework/adaptation to make it less broken and more fair...

I cannot understand why if you accept something like preys, then you are complaining about the lasting of the server. I cannot get it, seems ilogical for me.

The problem with you guys is you don't even know what you want to have, what type of server you would want to play. Let's mention @Czesc (julit) - on previous edition he was one of people who has loved Emblems, currently he's asking us to remove these. Some people from war teams were asking us for boosting mages damage, then after Crush and Low came to play, they started to cry about mages damage. You were asking for lower xp rate after X level, we did it - after couple of days you are starting to cry about this. Depending on the situation, you are changing your mind - over and over.
What are You talkin about?
I didn't say a thing about emblems this edition, I actually think its fine addition because random players are able to make huge amount of money from it (if They find a team to do bosses obviously).
The only problem about emblems is that You need huge amount of points to buff 1 item and it kinda breaks the market but its alright.

My problem is - You cannot have a low-rate server with prey system, its obviously pay2win and it doesn't belong on Tibia 8.0.
I can give You huge speach about prey system, pros and cons for community and why it doesn't belong on 8.0 and You'll probably agree with my points.

Its not like I blame You @Niebieski, I really try to give good ideas to make Your servers better.
For example - random players hunt vampires/frost dragons/dragon lords/hydras because They don't have a trusted teamhunt and loot from those monster is garbage compared to skeleton warriors for example. I could make 30cc manabag on skeleton warriors and I will probably make 15-20cc from sapphires and diamonds only.

I always loved to exp on tombs just because I could always find some guy there and fight him 1v1. The problem is exping on tombs is waste. Few days ago I wasted 600 gfbs on 60+ custom tomb and I had 1 vampire shield and few black pearls and my lvl is high enough to gfb entire room of vampries/necros.

But still, prey system is a joke. Before prey You had to grind hard to be able to exp on better places, right now You get 3rd prey slot, 3 preys on 10/10 dmg reduction from Dark Torturers, Demon outcast and blightwalker and You can go Prison with full team hunt at lvl 70-80. You will have to run around with monsters a bit but You will be unkillable with good druid. At this points 2 sorcerers take prey on exp and They're top lvls on server in few hours. Random players can't be in top50/100 because They can't get a trusted teamhunt and do things like this.

We had more fun on previous mid-rate/h-rate kasterias without preys because it was harder to exp and we had to exp to get better exp places. With prey system I can make 80lvl EK and exp with teamhunt on the same place till lvl 300.

Mounts are not that game changing on tibia 8.0 but prey system makes it TIbia 12.0.
I get it, You get alot of money from preys alone but I f-ing hate it on 8.0 and I know that both war teams hate it aswell. The problem is that we dont have any other 8.0 server.

Last edited:
I cannot understand why if you accept something like preys, then you are complaining about the lasting of the server. I cannot get it, seems ilogical for me.
Because it doesn't change a thing... Prays were added last version and server is lasting same amount of time, like 10 previous editions.

Its the community 101%, they no life for 10 days then dont exp at all, 50% of the players. Then randoms see that people are not exping and they quit, RPGers follow, and you sre left with small amount of players that exp and play untill the server dies completely but they have to leave as well as there is no economy no anything. Look at the Eternity server, it has 30 guys playing for fun and thats it. No one forced rest of the players to quit or leave or anything, people went to Realera did the same thing exp 10 days, fight 10 days, cry, and them come to this Kasteria. Now same is happening Realesta startig Friday, then at tye end of the March they will be crying about new Kasteria and so on...

The longestasting server was Askara, exactly 2 months from march to may 2020, and at the end they were crying give US RL map Kasteria and it will last longer we are bored of custom map cry cry, and then they get Kasteria and it lasted exactly 3 weeks lmao...

Give this exact same server to trusted BR owner and it will last 1 year...

Just compare Nostalrious to Realesta, pretty similar server, 7.4 with a lot of custom content, poi, outfits etc.... not a single Realesta lasted more than a month while Nostalrious always lasts 4-6 months. That server is already online 1 month and the player count keeps on rising, there is 5 6 7 smaller teams fighting etc...
Post automatically merged:

What are You talkin about?
I didn't say a thing about emblems this edition, I actually think its fine addition because random players are able to make huge amount of money from it (if They find a team to do bosses obviously).
The only problem about emblems is that You need huge amount of points to buff 1 item and it kinda breaks the market but its alright.

My problem is - You cannot have a low-rate server with prey system, its obviously pay2win and it doesn't belong on Tibia 8.0.
I can give You huge speach about prey system, pros and cons for community and why it doesn't belong on 8.0 and You'll probably agree with my points.

Its not like I blame You @Niebieski, I really try to give good ideas to make Your servers better.
For example - random players hunt vampires/frost dragons/dragon lords/hydras because They don't have a trusted teamhunt and loot from those monster is garbage compared to skeleton warriors for example. I could make 30cc manabag on skeleton warriors and I will probably make 15-20cc from sapphires and diamonds only.

I always loved to exp on tombs just because I could always find some guy there and fight him 1v1. The problem is exping on tombs is waste. Few days ago I wasted 600 gfbs on 60+ custom tomb and I had 1 vampire shield and few black pearls and my lvl is high enough to gfb entire room of vampries/necros.

But still, prey system is a joke. Before prey You had to grind hard to be able to exp on better places, right now You get 3rd prey slot, 3 preys on 10/10 dmg reduction from Dark Torturers, Demon outcast and blightwalker and You can go Prison with full team hunt at lvl 70-80. You will have to run around with monsters a bit but You will be unkillable with good druid. At this points 2 sorcerers take prey on exp and They're top lvls on server in few hours. Random players can't be in top50/100 because They can't get a trusted teamhunt and do things like this.

Mounts are not that game changing on tibia 8.0 but prey system makes it TIbia 12.0.
I get it, You get alot of money from preys alone but I f-ing hate it on 8.0 and I know that both war teams hate it aswell. The problem is that we dont have any other 8.0 server.
Just disable team share bonus and make team hunts only about profit but really shitty exp like it always has been on old version.

On 8.0 official tibia no one team hunted for exp only for profit and even that was rare. It was alwyas known solo pg but uber waste is for exp....

Ot go other way around and make loot 1x or even less when TH is activated but then make it PG worthy

Just disable team share bonus and make team hunts only about profit but really shitty exp like it always has been on old version.

On 8.0 official tibia no one team hunted for exp only for profit and even that was rare. It was alwyas known solo pg but uber waste is for exp....

Ot go other way around and make loot 1x or even less when TH is activated but then make it PG worthy

On official tibia people were exping solo because there was no places like Walls, Prison, Shaburak/Askarak Demons, Demon Outctasts, INQ, Deeper Banuta etc but We have those here.

And every1 is teamhunting because You can't make profit on hydras. Damn, even if You make loot x1 or x0.5 its still better to team hunt than exp solo because You kill more monsters with less supplies = you get more chances to get loot/profit.
New spawns are not that big problem, We had those spawns on older Kasteria and it was online for 6? months with huge amount of random players. Just prey system changed everything. Because of it points get expensive really fast, random players cannot afford to buy points because They simply cant get 350k on Hydras/Frost dragons or other custom spawns.

Disabling team share bonus doesn't get rid of the problem. Its making exp lower but prey still makes it Pay2win.
I've talked about it with people who played 8.0 Tibia on RL/OTS since forever and every1 agreed that there is no way to make prey work on 8.0.
It just doesn't belong here. You can nerf exp bonus, dmg reduction bonus and it will be game changing anyway.

I played every edition of @Niebieski servers and on every edition without preys I had to grind if I played EK or my EK from my team had to grind to switch places for exp and You were always switching exp place.
With prey I can make EK lvl 100 and stay on the same exp till lvl 999 because of prey bonuses.

I have no idea who You are @Xaviv but even people from Mitch team say You're some delusional person, hidden behind forum name with dumb ideas. Man, I am telling You, You can't make prey work on 8.0 because its not 8.0.
You might say the same for new spawns but its kinda good in some cases because almost every1 who play 8.0 is 24 years old + and You don't have time to fight for banuta/demona and then exp there if You win the fight. New spawns make it work for people who come back after work, eat dinner with wife/fiance/girlfriend and They wanna make quick pg before sleeping and going to work again. It wouldn't be possible with only official 8.0 spawns. No lifers would get lvl 300 and people with life would have lvl 80. Right now no-lifers can get lvl 300 and You can get lvl 130 which is enough to fight in war.

Ask any1 who played h-rate/mid-rate Kasteria without prey system. Ask Spillevink how long he had to grind he's EK to be able to hunt freezemoths or poi/inq rooms. Ask Morphers, Charles or any1 who played EK and had h-lvl.
Right now You get lvl 100 and if You know how to run/play, You can exp on freezemoths. You can go prison at lvl 75/80 or walls at lvl 100~.

Because it doesn't change a thing... Prays were added last version and server is lasting same amount of time, like 10 previous editions.

Its the community 101%, they no life for 10 days then dont exp at all, 50% of the players. Then randoms see that people are not exping and they quit, RPGers follow, and you sre left with small amount of players that exp and play untill the server dies completely but they have to leave as well as there is no economy no anything. Look at the Eternity server, it has 30 guys playing for fun and thats it. No one forced rest of the players to quit or leave or anything, people went to Realera did the same thing exp 10 days, fight 10 days, cry, and them come to this Kasteria. Now same is happening Realesta startig Friday, then at tye end of the March they will be crying about new Kasteria and so on...

The longestasting server was Askara, exactly 2 months from march to may 2020, and at the end they were crying give US RL map Kasteria and it will last longer we are bored of custom map cry cry, and then they get Kasteria and it lasted exactly 3 weeks lmao...

Give this exact same server to trusted BR owner and it will last 1 year...

Just compare Nostalrious to Realesta, pretty similar server, 7.4 with a lot of custom content, poi, outfits etc.... not a single Realesta lasted more than a month while Nostalrious always lasts 4-6 months.
You say something that define why this servers didnt last: trusted owner.
Its easy to blame the community, and in some part its true, there is a lot of kids that only cares about winning and not about having actual fun, and when they loose, they cry and left. Its true. But is not the only or principal problem.

When you enter a Kasteria, you know that it wont last more than 3 weeks. Is not a serious server. You enter with this premiera aura of have fun for 2 weeks, sell the char and leave untill the next edition to keep doing the same. You cannot take serious servers without trusted and good owners, thats all. Who will take seriously a server from a guy that is corrupt, leave the server after x time, pay people to play, try to complace everyone by changing the servers settings when someone cry, etc., can you tell me how can you make a stable server with this background? Because you can ask everyone about what they think about the owner. And the server is amazing, he do a really good job on it and is probably the best server in EU, but will never be a serious ot, no matter what he do. He got the fame of being a bad owner, and no1 trust him. People only play the server because is good, but when they got tired or they loose, they leave the server because they know in 1 month they will have another edition to start again and have fun in the early game untill it happens again.

and this respond why there is no server in EU that last more than 1 month in EU. Because all owners are bad. Look the others 8.0 servers, they are even worse than this guy. You go to 8.6 and they are quite the same. How you can make a stable server with people like this?

Hi Guys,

I have some suggestions that could be considered and they will make the server more balanced, especially for people who don't have 5-10 hours a day to play - and that's the vast majority.

1. Change stamina system - make 3 hours of green stamina and change regeneration time OR just change regeneration time - take example from RL tibia, you can play everyday with 3h green and then make quests, bosses etc - people like it.
ALSO - slow a little bit regeneration of normal stamina, so PPL like top3 cant get such an advantage.
2. Prey system - exp bonus on stage x1 its fine, just totaly remove DMG reduction - it's broken.
3. Custom monsters - it's really nice to have them on server, pure 8.0 is boring. BUT they are currently broken - you can mort hur them, they have really good HP/EXP ratio, they drop A LOT OF gold. The best idea is to change them to good monsters for EXP (good hp/exp ratio, average loot) or for LOOT (bad hp/exp ratio - like behemoth, demon, with good loot).
4. +7 items - thats great idea, but thats not ballanced - MS/ED/EK got nice advantage, while RP got literally nothing. Maybe instead of increasing spells power, increase total dmg dealt? RP got also 1 item less to upgrade, consider adding some late game ring just for RP, to balance upgrading system.
5. Scout chars - forbid them. Sneaking ppl on spawn, especially highest levels is part of this game. Just start making bans for 1 day then 1 week etc. And talks like "thats not my char" are just shit.

All the custom content - monsters, spawns, quests, items, prays, upgrade systems, bosses, mounts etc. are really good. As I said - pure 8.0 is boring as fuck, you just need to balance them.

I have a suggestion, you can add exp boost and 3h stamina and stamina doll for next edition, ahh and almost forgot add xodet scroll aswell, is so boring make manabag and having the risk that somebody desintegrate it.

Noone expect you and Julit are complaining about Emblems mate. It's nothing wrong with these, it's just addition content for everyone.
I know alot of people that dont like them either but the average player doesnt bother complaining about stuff you know? And why you think that is? Because you would never listen and remove them anyway so our whole discussion is just pointless.

You were asking for lower xp rate after X level, we did it - after couple of days you are starting to cry about this
Ive been asking for removal of prey or heavily nerfed at the very least and lower exp rate at higher levels. All you did from previous version was changing it from 1.5x to 2x.
If you are looking at these 3 people you shouldn't be surprised at all, actually for them it doesn't matter if there are preys or not
I dont care what you say they are that much higher for a reason and thats prey + donating. They are 3 of the very few selected people who got full +7 equipment because of this.
you are always going to switch the server after couple of weeks. People are calling server owners 'greedy' and what these players are doing? They are joining almost every server that might be popular, just to earn cash on it.
I 100% agree that servers die because of the players but ive never been one of them. I always play servers until the other people quit and getting a good gather for war together gets close to impossible. And your statement "many of your ideas came in to live" is just not true. The only "good" thing you changed was exp stage from 2x to 1.5. I wouldnt say thats many

I have a suggestion, you can add exp boost and 3h stamina and stamina doll for next edition, ahh and almost forgot add xodet scroll aswell, is so boring make manabag and having the risk that somebody desintegrate it.
Another suggestion, maybe add depo scroll and mailbox scroll so if someone come for u u can parcel manabag? both scroll cost 50 points

I dont care what you say they are that much higher for a reason and thats prey + donating. They are 3 of the very few selected people who got full +7 equipment because of this.

I 100% agree that servers die because of the players but ive never been one of them. I always play servers until the other people quit and getting a good gather for war together gets close to impossible. And your statement "many of your ideas came in to live" is just not true. The only "good" thing you changed was exp stage from 2x to 1.5. I wouldnt say thats many
24 Jul 2019 - Stats - Highscores - Kasteria (http://web.archive.org/web/20190724114736/https://kasteria.pl/stats/highscores)

It's just a prove that if there are preys or no it doesn't really matter for these 3 people at all. Between top 1 and top 3 there are 51 levels difference. Please remember that there were no emblems/items+7 and much less spawns than now. As I've written before and I stand my words - emblems, preys or anything we have now doesn't matter for these 3 people. If you are watching highscores you should ALWAYS steer clear of them because they are always outleveling ANYONE.

How can you write that only "good" think we have changed was stage? What about removing Death Redemption, removing PZ from carpets, boosting mage dmg?

BOTTERS ARE ALLOWED.

PLAYERS DONT RESPECT THIS ADMIN, INFACT GUILD LEADERS HAVE MORE POWER THAN NEIBAKSI.

SPOOF EVERY EDITION. "600 PLAYERS ONLINE" BUT SERVER ALREADY 100% DEAD.

ADMIN CANT DO ANY UPDATES. IN 20 DAYS ALL HE ADDED WAS DICE, BUT ITS "PLAYERS FAULT" SERVER DIES

XDDDDD

1. Change stamina system - make 3 hours of green stamina and change regeneration time OR just change regeneration time - take example from RL tibia, you can play everyday with 3h green and then make quests, bosses etc - people like it.
ALSO - slow a little bit regeneration of normal stamina, so PPL like top3 cant get such an advantage.
2. Prey system - exp bonus on stage x1 its fine, just totaly remove DMG reduction - it's broken.
3. Custom monsters - it's really nice to have them on server, pure 8.0 is boring. BUT they are currently broken - you can mort hur them, they have really good HP/EXP ratio, they drop A LOT OF gold. The best idea is to change them to good monsters for EXP (good hp/exp ratio, average loot) or for LOOT (bad hp/exp ratio - like behemoth, demon, with good loot).
4. +7 items - thats great idea, but thats not ballanced - MS/ED/EK got nice advantage, while RP got literally nothing. Maybe instead of increasing spells power, increase total dmg dealt? RP got also 1 item less to upgrade, consider adding some late game ring just for RP, to balance upgrading system.
5. Scout chars - forbid them. Sneaking ppl on spawn, especially highest levels is part of this game. Just start making bans for 1 day then 1 week etc. And talks like "thats not my char" are just shit.

Removing damage reduction doesn't change the fact that is pay2win. If You have 100 lvl mage, go to Grim Reapers with manabag, lure 2 and mort hur them on exp prey 10/10. I promise You, You will get better exp than anywhere else. Even teamhunts won't give u same exp.

It's just a prove that if there are preys or no it doesn't really matter for these 3 people at all. Between top 1 and top 3 there are 51 levels difference. Please remember that there were no emblems/items+7 and much less spawns than now. As I've written before and I stand my words - emblems, preys or anything we have now doesn't matter for these 3 people. If you are watching highscores you should ALWAYS steer clear of them because they are always outleveling ANYONE.

Yes, prey doesn't change anything for people who play tibia all the time. They will always be top5 but it changes alot for random players.
Not every1 can make lvl/money in the first week of the server and then buy scrolls so They can use 10/10 prey and roll it however they need.
After 2 weeks some random 80 lvl paladin cannot buy premium tune for 350k on low-rate server because he cannot afford it, so he sells his char and leave.

Now I will give You proof how much prey system and protection for emblems break the market.
We have low-rate server and I was buying scrolls for 350k week ago.
We had high-rate Kasteria without prey system for 6 months and I was able to buy scroll for 200k after 4 months. On h-rate server where You could get money anywhere on any lvl.

You know me and You know that I played on every edition where war teams played. The point is that I know some random players who always played on Your servers and 2 weeks ago They said "we gonna sell characters because I will not pay 25+ pln or 350k for pacc which lasts only 14 days. We can't even exp on preys because points are too expensive" and They left for real. I even bought 100 ms from them.
They were normal rpg players, not war players and server got too expensive for them.
There is simply too high demand for points because of prey system and +7 protection and no-lifers who can play all the time break the market because of it.
People from our team who played for 2 hours/day couldn't afford to buy scroll so They could buy vampire dusts and make INQ access missions because no-lifers broke the market so They could roll preys forever and make items +7.

This kasteria and last kasteria were only servers ever that I had to pay 350k+ for premium tunes or scrolls.
Nobody was able to break market on previous kasterias because there was no reason to buy backpacks of points.
Now there is a reason to buy every single scroll and pay more than any1 else if You have enough money because You played alot.

edit: nolifers even buy points like crazy so They can be ready for next server since You had an idea about new worlds and transfering scrolls.
Thats why real Tibia is broken and pay2win and thats why Kasteria's market died and became pay2win.
edit2: the point is - there was always enough scrolls for every1 and every1 was able to play. Even random players were able to buy pacc. Right now there people just buy points and stack em for prey, for emblem protection and for next server in the future.

Last edited:
thats because to be top lvl u must constantly pay and spent points hunting without preys is nonsense

Removing damage reduction doesn't change the fact that is pay2win. If You have 100 lvl mage, go to Grim Reapers with manabag, lure 2 and mort hur them on exp prey 10/10. I promise You, You will get better exp than anywhere else. Even teamhunts won't give u same exp.

Yes, prey doesn't change anything for people who play tibia all the time. They will always be top5 but it changes alot for random players.
Not every1 can make lvl/money in the first week of the server and then buy scrolls so They can use 10/10 prey and roll it however they need.
After 2 weeks some random 80 lvl paladin cannot buy premium tune for 350k on low-rate server because he cannot afford it, so he sells his char and leave.

Now I will give You proof how much prey system and protection for emblems break the market.
We have low-rate server and I was buying scrolls for 350k week ago.
We had high-rate Kasteria without prey system for 6 months and I was able to buy scroll for 200k after 4 months. On h-rate server where You could get money anywhere on any lvl.

You know me and You know that I played on every edition where war teams played. The point is that I know some random players who always played on Your servers and 2 weeks ago They said "we gonna sell characters because I will not pay 25+ pln or 350k for pacc which lasts only 14 days. We can't even exp on preys because points are too expensive" and They left for real. I even bought 100 ms from them.
They were normal rpg players, not war players and server got too expensive for them.
There is simply too high demand for points because of prey system and +7 protection and no-lifers who can play all the time break the market because of it.
People from our team who played for 2 hours/day couldn't afford to buy scroll so They could buy vampire dusts and make INQ access missions because no-lifers broke the market so They could roll preys forever and make items +7.

This kasteria and last kasteria were only servers ever that I had to pay 350k+ for premium tunes or scrolls.
Nobody was able to break market on previous kasterias because there was no reason to buy backpacks of points.
Now there is a reason to buy every single scroll and pay more than any1 else if You have enough money because You played alot.

edit: nolifers even buy points like crazy so They can be ready for next server since You had an idea about new worlds and transfering scrolls.
Thats why real Tibia is broken and pay2win and thats why Kasteria's market died and became pay2win.
You keep spamming about scroll price, it has more to do with the fact that he incrased price for 50 points, i know it was 3 euros before, but pretty sure it was even cheaper before... and thats the thig if 50 points were 3 euros agains, scrolls would be 300k or less, use your brain for gods sake man... you are going to blame global warming on pray cards next 🤣

You keep spamming about scroll price, it has more to do with the fact that he incrased price for 50 points, i know it was 3 euros before, but pretty sure it was even cheaper before... and thats the thig if 50 points were 3 euros agains, scrolls would be 300k or less, use your brain for gods sake man... you are going to blame global warming on pray cards next
You should use Your brain and its not because of it.
People just buy points and stack them for the future servers, prey rolls etc. I know They do because I have around 2k points on noob chars.
Top lvls have backpacks of scrolls. They outpay every1 else and break the market.
On previous servers I was the guy who was selling points and right now I wouldn't sell each scroll for 800k

God damn, people from Mitch team were right. You are brainless forum fighter with limited thinking.

Anyway, since You said multiple times that You play with mitch and nobody knows You. Ask Spillevink/Charles/Hamza or any1 else if They ever paid more than 200-250k for scroll on old h-rate Kasterias. Every1 who played back then knows that it was easy to buy scroll and it was quite cheap just because there was no reason to buy as much scrolls as possible.

Last edited:
Back