• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France][Custom / 8.0] Kasteria RPG | ELOTH TEAM | 1 JUNE 18:00 CET

Server Website/AAC
https://kasteria.pl
Server Address
kasteria.pl
Server Port
Client Protocol
You should use Your brain and its not because of it.
People just buy points and stack them for the future servers, prey rolls etc. I know They do because I have around 2k points on noob chars.
Top lvls have backpacks of scrolls. They outpay every1 else and break the market.
On previous servers I was the guy who was selling points and right now I wouldn't sell each scroll for 800k each.

God damn, people from Mitch team were right. You are brainless forum fighter with limited thinking.
Yeye, its the fact that points are more expensive and that you can make too much cash team hunting is the reason its that expensive, prays maybe have 10% reason...

But anyway he will never remove prays, players will never remain more than a month its pointless to argue and even play this game and ots anymore... you wont have anyone to fight in 2 editions, maybe even next one... If there wasnt for empty team playing this edition there wouldbt have been war at all, Mitchs team has 15-20 serious players and Empty brought that much as well, and every edition they lose few people...

Yeye, its the fact that points are more expensive and that you can make too much cash team hunting is the reason its that expensive, prays maybe have 10% reason...
As I said before, on H-rate kasteria You had the spawns You have here. Prison, Walls, Outcasts, Shaburaks, Askaraks, Freezemoths.
Only difference is Brutus and those stronger Brutuses that I cant remember now and still, people were teamhunting, people had alot of money and scroll never cost as much as it cost now because there was no point transfer, no prey and no emblem +7 protection.

you wont have anyone to fight in 2 editions, maybe even next one..
I agree with this. People from our team are already talking to other 8.0 hosters if They can fix bugs, monsters, make 8.0 dmg formula instead of 7.4 and host new 8.0 soon without prey system and other things that break server.

For me I rather play on h-rate/mid-rate servers without prey for 2 months and I don't care about server reset and going again as long as I have enemy but if my team will keep talkin to other hosters, They will leave and I will go with them.
Also people from Empty team are talking to the same hosters about same things.

As I said before, on H-rate kasteria You had the spawns You have here. Prison, Walls, Outcasts, Shaburaks, Askaraks, Freezemoths.
Only difference is Brutus and those stronger Brutuses that I cant remember now and still, people were teamhunting, people had alot of money and scroll never cost as much as it cost now because there was no point transfer, no prey and no emblem +7 protection.

I agree with this. People from our team are already talking to other 8.0 hosters if They can fix bugs, monsters, make 8.0 dmg formula instead of 7.4 and host new 8.0 soon without prey system and other things that break server.

For me I rather play on h-rate/mid-rate servers without prey for 2 months and I don't care about server reset and going again as long as I have enemy but if my team will keep talkin to other hosters, They will leave and I will go with them.
Also people from Empty team are talking to the same hosters about same things.
Dude people from your team wanted low rate in the first place, also they asked for 7.4 dmg formulas just scroll this thread also they are spamming they are going to realesta to make RL cash, there were shit ton of screen shots today on ts which super sad, jumping rom server to server to make 50 euros ...

Also no one can just create server like that out of nowhere it takes years to craft bug free, clean server, but good luck anyway, more server is always a good thing

Well, we dominated this edition and this is official.
Great fights tho. Sadly we didn't lose a single warmode.
Wassup @Xaviv, You said we gonna lose and You didn't make a single frag on second gather -.-

Well, we dominated this edition and this is official.
Great fights tho. Sadly we didn't lose a single warmode.
Wassup @Xaviv, You said we gonna lose and You didn't make a single frag on second gather -.-
You are too good for us.. it was fun while it lasted, shame it wasn't 3 teams in the beginning

waste of time to be in top highest lvl RPG Players? XD, anyway server soon die.120 ms is enough for a war.
that how we doin

At this point just cut it off and start making seasonal worlds/server it will be better for everyone.

Make worlds last 1 month, after its done 7 day break in which players that played last edition vote on new season exp,loot and skill rates, also wheters its pvp enfo or normal pvp etc...

Either way servers don't last more than a month now, this way everyone knows what they are in for.

Make spirit fields and arena, where you can limit number of players so the smaller teams can challenge this bullish 80 people teams on fair grounds.

At the end of the season give out rewards for top levels, top blockers, dmg dealers and paralyzes from war modes/arenas.

This way you can run a bit higher stages sometimes, sometimes even lower if people want to etc...

You can simultaneously start and run or stable long term server like eternity on the side and that's it all the problems solved.

All of those ideas doesn't change the problem that prey and emblem protection break the market.

Yesterday half of our team tried to buy premium tune for 500-800k and only 2 people managed to do it. Nobody wants to sell points because of prey and emblem. Its Kasterian gold at this point.
Oh and because of that, team quit completly.

All of those ideas doesn't change the problem that prey and emblem protection break the market.

Yesterday half of our team tried to buy premium tune for 500-800k and only 2 people managed to do it. Nobody wants to sell points because of prey and emblem. Its Kasterian gold at this point.
Oh and because of that, team quit completly.
No one wants to sell because the points are transferable now from world to world, if they weren't people would be getting rid off them now as the server is dying to fight few more times etc... Now they will just save their points for another edition, a lot of my friends who didnt have time to play this edition bought 300+ points early for 50-60k and they are sitting on their accounts for future editions...

Seasons don't solve prays, but they do make them less valuable as the season only lasts 1 months and points/prem is account bound...

I really do thing seasons are the way to go with this community... you don't like the stages or don't have time? Just wait 1 month for a different stages and version and so on...

No one wants to sell because the points are transferable now from world to world,
I am 90% sure that Niebieski won't do transferable worlds because it was dumb idea and I'm pretty sure he realized it now.

edit: and nobody wanted to sell points last edition aswell, before theey knew about transferable world. Because of prey and emblems ;)
I had around 1k points and I was buying them all day long because I didn't know how long server would last and I wanted to make +7 items on MS/EK and buy prey re-rolls for both of my chars. Few people from my team did the same thing. They were buying cc's from other players just to make higher offers for points

Last edited:
I am 90% sure that Niebieski won't do transferable worlds because it was dumb idea and I'm pretty sure he realized it now.

edit: and nobody wanted to sell points last edition aswell, before theey knew about transferable world. Because of prey and emblems ;)
I had around 1k points and I was buying them all day long because I didn't know how long server would last and I wanted to make +7 items on MS/EK and buy prey re-rolls for both of my chars. Few people from my team did the same thing. They were buying cc's from other players just to make higher offers for points

Just split your team in two next server you play and most of your problems are solved. Your team from askara was perfect, around 40 people in guild, but after that you accepted several smaller groups and now on start you have 70 people and by the end you still have 40 active people... no one can match that on 8.0, Brazilians only but they are no playing European server anymore. Yes you will win every OT this way but what is the satisfaction. This time you were lucky that Empty was playing and merged with mitch, otherwise you wouldn't have had 3 battles total. I am not blaming you, just saying...

The thing is even if we have 25 people, we go out and fight and people from mitch team never do that. They just sneak and go def.
Dude, yesterday You had more people, more 130+ lvls than us and You didn't do a single frag.

2 weeks ago we were 22 against 51 of You on darashia, then ankrahmun, then ab-carlin and we were even with frags. The thing is, mitch doesn't have that good players that played with him before and he's scared to fight with less people on open like we do.

And 2 weeks ago You had 17 more people in guild than us.

The thing is even if we have 25 people, we go out and fight and people from mitch team never do that. They just sneak and go def.
Dude, yesterday You had more people, more 130+ lvls than us and You didn't do a single frag.

2 weeks ago we were 22 against 51 of You on darashia, then ankrahmun, then ab-carlin and we were even with frags. The thing is, mitch doesn't have that good players that played with him before and he's scared to fight with less people on open like we do.

And 2 weeks ago You had 17 more people in guild than us.

I made a long answer but deleted it nvm not going into further discussions, think what you want, server is dead either way and was a bad version either way.

Last edited:
Highly likely Clarity world is going to be merged with Eternity. Players levels on Clarity are going to be recalculated to Eternity stages so it'll be fair for everyone. We will provide full information tomorrow!

@Niebieski
Merger was smart and it did good, brought some old players back, it had really good activity and it can grow easily, but now you need to push some smart updates for high levels, because most of the players have outgrown most of the content... Kateria is suited to 200 levels and few above, and now this world has almost 100 people around 200 level and 50 or more above... my suggestions:

1. Make some hard solo hunting places for high levels. Only existing monster that comes to mind is Undead Dragon, but make some new ones, take inspiration from anywhere doesn'y matter. Give this creatures some super rare item drop, like divine plate (but 1 od 1000 drop) so players will hunt there... but make the spawn so u cant lure 4-5 but rather it goes 1 by 1...

2. Expand warzones. Most of the players already have full t1 set and bosses weapons. Introduce new tier completely, make to super hard to earn with some sort of new tokens and new missions.

3. Keep adding new outfit and mounts, for both points and some for in game. One mount and outfit could be for warzone tokens, but super expensive like 500 minor tokens for outfit...

4. Make single target arrow stronger than infernal, like 55 atk... it feels bad to max imperial bow to +7 but only be able to use it with aoe arrows, stars are far superior to everything else...

Just some of the examples, I know you work hard but last "big" update were emblems and daily bosses and it was 4-5 months ago, after that you added few hunt places, ava runes and 1 outfit that is cool but we can't change colors because you gave up on doing it even tho u promised...

Back