• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[FRANCE][CUSTOM] ANIMERA V7.5 / 17 CLASSES / STORY MODE / DUNGEONS / UNIQUE MAP / IMBUEMENTS / FULL NATURE SYSTEM (RELAUNCH 30-JULY-19:00 CEST)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server Website/AAC
https://animera.online
Server Address
animera.online
Server Port
Client Protocol

Animera

Solutions
Reaction score
1595684884267.png
RELAUNCH 30-JULY-2022 19:00 CET

THE PERFECT BALANCE BETWEEN FUN & PVP & RPG.

Over 10 years developed with passion. Where gaming quality matters.

V6 TRAILER:

SCREENSHOTS:
Screen Shot 12-01-19 at 04.22 PM 001.PNG

Screen Shot 02-07-20 at 10.20 PM.PNG

Screen Shot 11-26-19 at 08.34 PM.PNG

Some more information:
(Mapping Thread)
(Discussion Thread)
(Wiki)
(Old Screenshots)

EXP RATE: CUSTOM
Starting from 150 to 2x. Yet there are many in-game experience factors so the whole game itself is quite fast paced.

SKILLS RATE: CUSTOM
Custom skills rate formula, not hard to get decent skills, still worth to skill end-game.

LOOT RATE: CUSTOM
All creatures are custom but it's not hard profiting or grinding for your gear.

PVP:
PVP frags are same as vanilla except there is no week or month limit.
Yes you will gain Experience from killing players.

FEATURES:
  • 17 Classes
  • Unique Map (116MB)
  • 800+ Monsters
  • 100+ Bosses
  • Many monsters with AI!
  • Custom Imbuements
  • Dungeons
  • Seasons System
  • Nature System
  • Custom Day/Night System
  • Weather System
  • Aura System
  • Pets System
  • All kinds of quests ( chests / npc's / all kinds of lever puzzles / other puzzles / secrets / classic vanilla quests)
  • Custom Client(With autoupdater / nice theme / some gaming quality improvements / client & graphics improvements)
  • Story Mode with cutscenes and crazy mechanics! (option for solo mode or normal mode).
  • Custom Spells
  • Custom Skills & Sub Skills
  • Attribute System & Mastery System
  • Perks System
  • Global Perks System
  • Different upgradables
  • Item Sets System
  • Misc Skills (Mining, Cooking, Crafting, Lockpicking, Fishing)
  • Cursed chests sytem
  • Dimension Hole System
  • Prestiges System
  • Custom Weapons
  • Bonus System
  • Lots of new dropables: golden piggy bank, morph rune, boss artifacts, heroic coins, spell scrolls,treasures and more!
  • Custom Trainers
  • Exp Room
  • Lots of daily quests!
  • PVP Kills Counter
  • Bounty System
  • Anti Trashing System
  • Finishing Move System
  • Random Npc System
  • Monster Level system
  • Skulled Monster System
  • Dual wielding
  • Achievements System(Over 50 Achievements!)
  • Refferal System
  • Free Animera Coins System
  • Anibot
  • Anti Cheat System
  • Autoloot System
  • Attack Speed System
  • High rate
  • Gambler System
  • Rashid/Black bert like NPC system
  • New Tiers
  • Random Spawn System
  • Random Monster System
  • No level requirement on gear / Reduced stairhop delay and other old school compensations!
  • (Legendary) Pizza System
  • Minecart Spawns System
  • Only proffesional staff!
  • Lots of info on WIKI!
  • Lottery system
  • Many raids/events/mini events & games (Capture The Flag, Zombie, Firestorm, Snowball, Last Man Standing, Battlefield, Soccer, Bomberman, Tron, Concentration, King of the castle, Snake, Tower Defense)

AT THIS MOMENT THERE IS A TEST UP, IF YOU WANT TO HAVE ANY CHANCE TO REACH THE HIGHSCORE U BETTER TAKE THE CHANCE TO LEARN A THING OR TWO (OR FOURTY FIVE) ABOUT THE GAME.

THERE IS STILL A 50% ANIMERA COINS PRE-ORDER BONUS AVAILABLE UP TO 4-FEB-2021 23:59. THE COINS YOU USE NOW WILL BE OFCOURSED RECOVERED ON RELAUNCH.

Links:
» WEBSITE
» CREATE ACCOUNT NOW!
» JOIN US AT DISCORD!
» FACEBOOK
» INSTAGRAM

Who will i see during the relaunch? Join the hype! :)

The Animera Team

Last edited:
How long has it been up before you relaunched it?

I used to play this server. Gm is rly talanted and server is awesome. Will join again for sure. Used to play with nick Guardian
Good to see you back :)!

How long has it been up before you relaunched it?
We launched in 2017, due to unexpected situations we had to revert back to BETA. Since then we've made sure everything worked fine and we added lots of new features and content too, done some polishing/tweakings to current systems(if not deprecated).

Good to see you back :)!

We launched in 2017, due to unexpected situations we had to revert back to BETA. Since then we've made sure everything worked fine and we added lots of new features and content too, done some polishing/tweakings to current systems(if not deprecated).

So we can expect it to stay up for a long time?

So we can expect it to stay up for a long time?

This project's is made with a lot of passion, actually quality content made to entertain players rather then farming pizza money.
This is a serious project which i've worked on since 2010, i have no plans to ghost out/dissapear or reset every time.

Will definitely give it a try!

Seems to have tons of custom features :3

Yours,
Liro.

Been waiting for a good custom server since quite some time. Hope i get hook a little so i can spend some time around.

I have been waiting on this for a while. I played this server many times including when it was first released to the public to play and didn't have anywhere near as much content or features. Every once in a while I'd log in and see what new things Animera has came up with. I didn't play to much so that I wouldn't get burnt out for official release. It was really cool to see some of the fun and exciting features that were being added each time I logged in. I can only imagine what else has been added since last time I logged in which was a very long time ago.

11 HOURS LEFT WHO'SE READY!?
Starting in 1 or 2 hours? Judging by this it starts in 2 hours, judging by "13:00 CET" it starts in 1 hour, judging by countdown on website it starts in 2 hours, judging by countdown on otservlist it starts in 1 hour. Please make up your mind :D

then u need to wait 2 more hours before playing ;p

Starting in 1 or 2 hours? Judging by this it starts in 2 hours, judging by "13:00 CET" it starts in 1 hour, judging by countdown on website it starts in 2 hours, judging by countdown on otservlist it starts in 1 hour. Please make up your mind :D

13 or 14 CET? I see on website 2 hours left

Server will be relaunched in 45 minutes! There seem to be a offset error with the server's timezone..(fixed)

ANYONE WHO HAVE DONATED IN THE STRESS TEST OR BEFORE CONTACT ME SO I CAN RECOVER IT ONTIME FOR YOU!

Last edited:
First of all i want to say thank you to everyone who joined Animera!
We've reached a new peak of playerbase! The launch was considered successfull with nearly 200 players.

But unfortunatly we came also with some bad news. Due to the growth of playerbase we've reached again another performance capacity, which caused lag, freezes and crashes. Aside from that there were few bugs (few of them even game-breaking). So to give everyone a fair chance on the highscore race are we forced to relaunch. After barely a week. We don't like it, but in the end it's best for the server. So that's the route we want to take.

We're expecting to launch on 14-8-2020 19:00 CET. We will make sure that any problematic bug will be solved by then and ofcourse getting enough preperations to minimalize the rollback on certain abuses.

Everyone who have donated so far will get it recovered ofcourse. Aside from the coins everyone will be rewarded with 30 days of premium account to compensate the loss. Also there will be a increased rate for sklls and possibly for exp/loot and/or animera coins as compensation but that's we're still discussing about in the discord server.

• Moved to a better host.
  • Rewritten server save, no freezes anymore and it will save in almost realtime! minimal rollbacks (if any, incase of crash) and not abusable!
  • Fom now on every few hours a backup of the database will be created to assure minimal rollbacks/reset on any abusive damage.
  • Few more bug fixes/tweaks will be done whether it's a spell or average class balance or general information on wiki.

This should atleast assure everyone will have the same chance on the relaunch and a much smoother overall gameplay.

The Animera Team

Hey there,

I played Animera for the few days before it went bad sadly. I just want to tell you that I think there are some issues with some of your classes for example Black Knight. The Black Knight tutorial booklet (the one you get when you first start) stated that BKs can use swords, axes, and clubs though when I checked my skills, my sword & club was 25 whereas my axe was 20. On average I was hitting 15s-30 with axe and much more with swords and clubs. Please check it out because the class looks great but there are obviously some confusing gameplay and communication issues.

Thanks and I will be back for the relaunch

Status
Not open for further replies.