• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[FRANCE][CUSTOM] ANIMERA V7.5 / 17 CLASSES / STORY MODE / DUNGEONS / UNIQUE MAP / IMBUEMENTS / FULL NATURE SYSTEM (RELAUNCH 30-JULY-19:00 CEST)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server Website/AAC
https://animera.online
Server Address
animera.online
Server Port
Client Protocol
this one is truly an eye catcher but I have a question will this server be like most trash servers where a guild takes control of all bosses and hunts etc.. like dominate. or everyone is free to enjoy and play and get every single damn person strong as a unity instead of power?
depending on your answer I will decide whether to play the server or not and spend my $3000 on something good.

thanks

Last edited:
this one is truly an eye catcher but I have a question will this server be like most trash servers where a guild takes control of all bosses and hunts etc.. like dominate. or everyone is free to enjoy and play and get every single damn person strong as a unity instead of power?
depending on your answer I will decide whether to play the server or not and spend my $3000 on something good.

thanks
I used to play here, there was no such thing as power abuse. Some random pkers, but mostly people united to kill bosses or do quests

Server just restarted, we managed to get past through the 1 week uptime once again, it should be lag free now.
If i recall correctly the server will have a daily server save at 00:00 CET exact.

12:58 Animera have activated the global 1000% exp rate boost for next 72 hours.
12:59 Animera have activated the global 300% miscskills rate boost for next 72 hours.
12:59 Animera have activated the global 300% skill rate boost for next 72 hours.
12:59 Animera have activated the global 300% dropables rate boost for next 72 hours.

LESS THEN 10 DAYS LEFT UNTIL RELAUNCH! 5-FEB-2021 19:00 CET!

GOOD LUCK & HAVE FUN

LESS THEN A WEEK LEFT TILL RELAUNCH TAKE YOUR CHANCE TO REDUCE THE LEARNING CURVE WHILE YOU CAN, BONUSSES ARE STILL ACTIVE!

the way how you spells looking like
awesome!
Thanks!

3 DAYS LEFT UNTIL RELAUNCH V7!

20:14 Animera have activated the global 2000% exp rate boost for next 72 hours.
20:14 Animera have activated the global 1000% skill rate boost for next 72 hours.
20:14 Animera have activated the global 1000% miscskills rate boost for next 72 hours.
20:14 Animera have activated the global 1000% dropables rate boost for next 72 hours.

Tommorow is the big day! OFFICIAL LAUNCH OF V7

We're good ahead of schedule, today i will start making the preparements for the reset tommorow.
This means all characters will get wiped(aside from premium etc), accounts will be kept (Tommorow few hours before the launch not now).
I am happy to say that the changes that's been made through the months managed to made a lot of improvements, i dare to tell that if there are any bugs it's nothing to be annoyed by with, i dare to tell that the stability has been improved A LOT. I dare to tell that the whole game is more balanced as ever before and that there were some nice improvements on existing systems in details (outside of the new features)..
And as some of you know i don't like to say things which i am not sure about...

Let's have some crazy time!

Everyone who have donated in the previous launch will get 25% of it returned. Also today is the last day that you can get the 50% pre-order bonus (You can get a another 10% bonus if you send it as friend manually, if you haven't but did donate please confirm it).

If anyone has donated or has donated in the past, please contact me (You must add me as friend for discord DM's if you haven't).
As double check to make sure i didn't forget anyone or made any error.

V77777777777777

Tommorow is the big day! OFFICIAL LAUNCH OF V7

We're good ahead of schedule, today i will start making the preparements for the reset tommorow.
This means all characters will get wiped(aside from premium etc), accounts will be kept (Tommorow few hours before the launch not now).
I am happy to say that the changes that's been made through the months managed to made a lot of improvements, i dare to tell that if there are any bugs it's nothing to be annoyed by with, i dare to tell that the stability has been improved A LOT. I dare to tell that the whole game is more balanced as ever before and that there were some nice improvements on existing systems in details (outside of the new features)..
And as some of you know i don't like to say things which i am not sure about...

Let's have some crazy time!

Everyone who have donated in the previous launch will get 25% of it returned. Also today is the last day that you can get the 50% pre-order bonus (You can get a another 10% bonus if you send it as friend manually, if you haven't but did donate please confirm it).

If anyone has donated or has donated in the past, please contact me (You must add me as friend for discord DM's if you haven't).
As double check to make sure i didn't forget anyone or made any error.

V77777777777777
i donated 2 days ago... im gonna get all my points back for the start right ?

i donated 2 days ago... im gonna get all my points back for the start right ?
Yes everyone who donated before the relauch (during the test/50% pre order bonus period) will get it's donation returned with a 50% bonus on top of that.

I wouldn't try to 'push donations with a bonus' to compensate some reset loss(maybe at the right 'hoster/developer' ;) )... Everything is just for the upcomming reset, while you could 'play with it during the same test'.

Looks like a 2001 PC full of adaware/spyware.
Great, then i am 4 years ahead of cip!

Yes i could have spend more time to create something more flashy, but i've prioritized to focus gameplay and functionality over copypasta with flashy sprites/UI..

Over time it gets better i guess ;)

This server just needs a better wiki or something. Everything kinda confusing

Dear Everyone,

It looks like all crash cases are taken down. All systems are enabled again.

There was some crashes at higher uptimes in the past but it could be due to the uptimes. If i didn't found/fix it yet. But looks like were stable again.

This means all the weeks of scanner being turned on will be compensated with atleast x3 rates for atleast 3 weeks. Starting Friday 16-4-2021 at 18:00 CEST.

Last systems/performance improvements/fixes will be added very soon.
From now on every day on 00:00 the server will restart based on CEST timezone.

Kind regards,

Animera

Dear Everyone,

It took some time but it's finally there. Always wondered how certain classes were or how endgame looks like? or are you just someone who loves PVP? Here it is (temporary) 'the class balancing event'.

We got all characters in 4 different stages of each class (level 200/1000/3000/5000). With skills/gear etc. based on the level.

Level 200 - no sets - 100 skills - level 1 gear
Level 1000 - 50% sets - 200 skills - level 25 gear
Level 3000 - 150% sets - 300 skills - level 50 gear - all spell scroll
Level 5000 - 250% sets - capped skills - level 100 gear - all spell scroll

They all have access to all pets/souls/imbuements/prestiges/aura/pets/food/special food/tools/mandrake etc. For characters level 1000 or higher there is a backpack each with different slot upgrades. Sometimes also coming with other weapons to support different niches. This way we do not only check the class balancing, but also our systems in general. Build balances, skill balances, upgrade balances e.g. (health regeneration v.s. health leech/skill vs crit/leech or atks compared to others). For how long this will be is uncertain.

I do know we need to take some measurements and need to test the changes either. But it could be enough to have plenty of fun.
The characters are bit 'unnatural/above average', and this is because of each skill in that 'level range' will be maximized so we can this way test each extremes of the spectrum. Also if the skills are lower then the so called skill levels as mentioned on the level list above, then this means it's based from their potential/skilling speed base as class. It's not 100% perfect, but close enough to measure carefully. There are also some trainers, and players will drop some money on death which you can buy supplies from eryn again.

The battlefield map will be on: apocalypse Thais.

You can login easily acc/pass 1/1. There are currently 2 characters of every class/stage(will expand if needed very soon). Might require up to 2 weeks to fix the last details e.g. WIKI, other small bugs. Possibly other changes in systems/balances/finetunings of features.

Good luck and have fun!

Animera

Dear Everyone,

It took some time but it's finally there. Always wondered how certain classes were or how endgame looks like? or are you just someone who loves PVP? Here it is (temporary) 'the class balancing event'.

We got all characters in 4 different stages of each class (level 200/1000/3000/5000). With skills/gear etc. based on the level.

They all have access to all pets/souls/imbuements/prestiges/aura/pets/food/special food/tools/mandrake etc. For characters level 1000 or higher there is a backpack each with different slot upgrades. Sometimes also coming with other weapons to support different niches. This way we do not only check the class balancing, but also our systems in general. Build balances, skill balances, upgrade balances e.g. (health regeneration v.s. health leech/skill vs crit/leech or atks compared to others). For how long this will be is uncertain.

I do know we need to take some measurements and need to test the changes either. But it could be enough to have plenty of fun.
The characters are bit 'unnatural/above average', and this is because of each skill in that 'level range' will be maximized so we can this way test each extremes of the spectrum. Also if the skills are lower then the so called skill levels as mentioned on the level list above, then this means it's based from their potential/skilling speed base as class. It's not 100% perfect, but close enough to measure carefully. There are also some trainers, and players will drop some money on death which you can buy supplies from eryn again.

The battlefield map will be on: apocalypse Thais.

You can login easily acc/pass 1/1. There are currently 2 characters of every class/stage(will expand if needed very soon). Might require up to 2 weeks to fix the last details e.g. WIKI, other small bugs. Possibly other changes in systems/balances/finetunings of features.

Good luck and have fun!

Animera
when v8? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.