• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA][Custom] ArchlightOnline - Legacy - Coming May 13th 2022

Server Website/AAC
https://legacy.archlightonline.com
Server Address
legacy.archlightonline.com
Server Port
Client Protocol
Yea most of them are weird af lmfao... none of them know how to discuss anything with anyone
Not surprised you jumped on this wagon after being banned 4-5 times from the discord xD - but i know you did nothing wrong like the others banned.

Not surprised you jumped on this wagon after being banned 4-5 times from the discord xD - but i know you did nothing wrong like the others banned.
I have no reason to "jump on this wagon" you all just have terrible communication skills when trying to discuss things that should be changed or just people suggesting things in general lmfao. You banned me from discord cause you got your feelings hurt and then implemented what I suggested a week later lul.

qea_warofgods.png

I have no reason to "jump on this wagon" you all just have terrible communication skills when trying to discuss things that should be changed or just people suggesting things in general lmfao. You banned me from discord cause you got your feelings hurt and then implemented what I suggested a week later lul.
Always your word vs mine. We must be doing something right that years later you still comment in here and keep asking to be unbanned from our awful communication discord :)

Last edited by a moderator:
qea_warofgods.png

Always your word vs mine. We must be doing something right that years later you still comment in here and keep asking to be unbanned from our awful communication discord :)
Having a personal issue with a person doesn't necessarily mean you have to hate a project.... and last time I asked to be unbanned was because I wanted to see patch notes and stuff being worked on. Not to type in your discord but whatever makes u feel better bud

Having a personal issue with a person doesn't necessarily mean you have to hate a project.... and last time I asked to be unbanned was because I wanted to see patch notes and stuff being worked on. Not to type in your discord but whatever makes u feel better bud
Appreciate how much you want to stay up to date with our project while bashing staff :) - whatever makes you feel better bud

Balance Patch Notes
Misc:
- Wand Basic Attacks damage lowered by 15%

Archer:
Time to bring back to life some spells that have been overlooked. Also reviving the Longshot spec that has been long forgotten since many eras ago.
- Exori Gran Con damage increased by 30%
- Mega Exploding Spear damage increased by 25%
- Focused Shot damage increaed by 20%
- Skyfall damage increased by 15%
- High Velocity Shot damage increased by 15%
- Perfect Shot damage increased by 5%
- Pinpoint Shot damage increased by 25%

Bard:
Bard is mainly a utility class, used to buff other party members with mild heals while still viable solo. After recent testing, bards have been far too strong for their role.
- Enchant Party 5 has been fixed to give the right amount of buff from awakening it.
- Soul Rune effect lowered by 10%
- Bard Wave damage lowered by 20%
- Music Strike damage lowered by 15%
- Sound Explosion damage increased by 70%

Berserker:
For Berserkers, while being an off-tank class, they still wield a heavy weapon and should deal out more damage than they have been so far.
- Basic Attacks damage increased by 45%
- Soul Rune damage increased by 15%
- Exori Gran damage increased by 35%
- Strong Spinning Blades initial hits damage increased by 25% (Bleed damage stays the same)
- Spinning Blades initial hits damage increased by 20%
- Relentless Rage damage lowered by 10%
- Precision Slice damage increased by 20%
- Precision Throw damage increased by 35%

Corsair:
Adding a some spice to the Gambler specialization and also making the filler attacks more noticed while still keeping their overall damage in a good place.
- Gauss Barrel damage increased by 35%
- Quick Draw damage increased by 10%
- Run The Barrel damage decreased by 5%

Druid:
A utility class that should have a little less burst, but a little more solo play ability.
- Soul Rune damage decreased by 5%
- Exevo Gran Mas Frigo damage increased by 10%
- Exevo Gran Mas Tera damage increased by 10%

Guardian:
Some damage increases to allow Guardians to try out some enchantments other than Enflmaing to compensate for their missing damage.
- Sunfire damage increased by 10%
- Shield Slam damage increased by 35%
- Shield Bash damage increased by 80%
- Holy Retribution damage increased by 50%

Monk:
Monk is a damage dealing class with two specializations, one more focused on PvE or AOE damage, and the other on single target damage. Monk has been weak long enough!
- Basic Attacks damage increased by 25%
- Death Back Kick damage increased by 35%
- Electric Back Kick damage increased by 35%
- Flaming Back Kick damage increased by 35%
- Frozen Back Kick damage increased by 35%
- Nature Back Kick damage increased by 35%
- Strong Flurry Of Punches damage increased by 35%
- Knockout Punch damage increased by 55%

Necromancer:
Keeping the same damage overall around the necro, while increasing it's farming AOE abilities. Also making summons more of a core part of the Necromancer's gameplay.
- Necromancer received its long missing 5th awakening skill, that will increase the health and damage of all summons by 5% per point.
- Gathering Fear Cooldown from 12s -> 8s
- Gathering Fear damage decreased by 5%
- Death Wave Cooldown from 8s -> 6s
- Death Wave damage decreased by 10%
- Witchs Cauldron damage increased by 20%
- Demonic Shadowfiend base damage increased by 165%

Rogue:
Not too much explaining needed. A little buff to an overlooked and underused spell, bringing down the Rogue's overwhelming damage a little bit.
- Base attack speed lowered by 10%
- Smoke Bomb damage increased by 35%

Sorcerer:
Making the Sorcerer a little less bursty, but have a little more area damage, keeping it around the same sweet spot it was on.
- Soul Rune damage increased by 5%
- Dragon Breath damage reduced by 10%
- Vortex Breath damage reduced by 10%
- Exevo Gran Mas Vis damage increased by 15%
- Exevo Gran Mas Flam damage increased by 15%

Can you tell what are milestones of leveling new necromancer awakening ability?
It's important information, if someone wanna play necromancer.

With 2 days left until the launch of War of Gods, we will be giving away a $50 coin package to the best pre-launch setup! Show us those energy drinks / food prep for War of Gods power gaming, have the Archlight Client in the background, and Send your picture in to our facebook @
ArchLight OTs for a chance to win!
gaming_setup.png

Appreciate how much you want to stay up to date with our project while bashing staff :) - whatever makes you feel better bud
I would like to comment on this, sometimes people can be kind of delusional with the people that they work with. I used to think waay to high of my coworkers in my old Company & realised later on that they werent doing half as good as I thought. If people on here do honestly complain about those things you should rather investigate if those things are true, watch for Logs from their conversations and see if your staff is abusing their power. I'm not aware if you did so which is why I'm suggesting it. For your interest as a growing game I would suggest to do it & atleast make an effort to cleanse those problems rather than bashing back at them! I will start once the server is online :)

I would like to comment on this, sometimes people can be kind of delusional with the people that they work with. I used to think waay to high of my coworkers in my old Company & realised later on that they werent doing half as good as I thought. If people on here do honestly complain about those things you should rather investigate if those things are true, watch for Logs from their conversations and see if your staff is abusing their power. I'm not aware if you did so which is why I'm suggesting it. For your interest as a growing game I would suggest to do it & atleast make an effort to cleanse those problems rather than bashing back at them! I will start once the server is online :)
Trust me. We do ;) - But when he says "staff", he actually means volunteers, who get more leniance as they spend hours a day helping people for free, assuming they arn't rude/assholes, which is when they respond back rude or as an asshole, which im very okay with, and even if they make a mistake sometimes, they're human, and volunteers, I wont crucify them for it unless it gets out of hand (like we have with others in the past).
It's the same 3-4 people that have been complaining for 3 years now but yet still play. They just crave being heard.
Thanks for your recommendation though as you're right, if we didn't, we should be. <3

is this serv plagued by bots or clean?
We have our own standalone client, so players cannot use xenobot/elf etc. However we have a limited built in bot, which allows you to use a targetting and healing functions etc. But not cavebotting. Archlight has ALOT of buffing/healing spells with very low cooldowns and cooldown reducing items. Your fingers would bleed. Alot.

We have our own standalone client, so players cannot use xenobot/elf etc. However we have a limited built in bot, which allows you to use a targetting and healing functions etc. But not cavebotting. Archlight has ALOT of buffing/healing spells with very low cooldowns and cooldown reducing items. Your fingers would bleed. Alot.

Hmm ok, i usually play only 7.4 so im used to my fingers bleeding having to manually shoot runes and use fluids :D
i see there are other vocations than standard tibia, which one is closest to 7.4 sorcerer with best damage?

and is there p2w stuff like in rl tibia? would be a shame if there was

Last edited:
Back